Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34205 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

ROFLMAO!!!! Beaf u go wound Tilapia oooo. I've seen Ogbete main market women argue their points better than that character. She is only attacking Ileke-idi coz she sees that though Ileke might disagree with us she is still intelligent enought to reason and listen to the other side. Its called dialogue. Something Nigerians like her are not familiar with. I pity her too.

Dialogue ke!
Tpia is more used to flying at night and sucking babies blood. She's a true winsh.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

why can't one of you men collect the groom price and calm this chick down

Tufia!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Tufia!

I take amadioha beg you
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Tosh yeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o kwa Tosh bu onye a ??
let me go and put ya name now now
Tosh Nkem kwa?
k'am bia kwa!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=435436.msg5943141#msg5943141
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

my mama is more used to flying at night and sucking babies blood. She'd a true winsh.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by udezue(m): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2010
LMAO @ true winsh.

Lol winsh na understatement.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:33am On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

LMAO @ true winsh.

true to character she's already flying from post to post
Yes Tpia
Toshmann is mine
you gat a problem with that?
You can't sink your fangs into his neck,he is covered
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

LMAO @ true winsh.

Am telling you!
Somebody should catch the old hag and and preserve her in a museum so that generations to come can see the true face of belzebub!!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Please don't insult me
I don't drink that smelly burukutu
I drink ogogoro

obviously!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:35am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Am telling you!
Somebody should catch my mama and and preserve her in a museum so that generations to come can see the true face of belzebub!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

FGGC New Bussa eh
In that case pro unitate! wink
I hope this is not Yinka my strongheaded school daughter in unity house

0hsisi:

I must confess,I haven't seen becomerich since I came back,is he Ok?

0hsisi:

ROFL

I miss him (becomerich) too.
we need him here
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
e be like say Tillapia don get ready to return to the water from whence she came
nwa mamiwota
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:40am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Overtly concerned?
Yoruba men are romantic,I'll give it to them anyday
I dated a few so I'm speaking from experience
They are also blessed anatomically,is that a crime?
should I not speak the truth again because I'm married?
Now that I've confirmed those facts, go and find them out for yourself

0hsisi:

Yoruba men make good lovers,they are also very romantic smooth talkers .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2010
ROFL
see obsession o
kai
you really are a character
I'm sure she thinks I'm bothered by these posts
ROFL
This girl really get issues
Nairaland must be your life
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 2:43am On Aug 02, 2010
Tpia has no firepower, yet she wants to always fight. O ma she oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

@0hsisi
It might just be that market day is coming, so Tpia is getting ready to strip in the village square and expose her rusty arse to little children! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Tpia has no firepower, yet she wants to always fight. O ma she oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

@0hsisi
It might just be that market day is coming, so Tpia is getting ready to strip in the village square and expose her rusty arse to little children! grin grin grin grin

Onye ara ogbete like her
I have never seen such a frustrated being
she should be at an all night prayer meeting praying for a man
at nearly 50 she is here night after night fighting with men she could have easily breastfed
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by udezue(m): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2010
ROTFLMAO Ohsisi and Beaf ibeg I take Amadioha dey beg una to free Tilapia. Cheiiii lol I never laugh hard like this.

Tilapia actually took her time to dig up old that have nothing to do with the current topic. This obsession with Ohsisi na one of a kind.

Ohsisi I beg I go pray tonight. Make dis winsh no fly come ur way. Be like say she get her fangs and claws set for u and FL-ileke. Lol
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2010
to his fellow igbo:

udezue:

I will personally shoot u if I could for that statement. Are u even Igbo? U are a big disgrace. silly gay.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2010
i dont understand, but to be really objective. . . tpiah's posts have been straight to the point. A lot of folks post here under the misguided idea that it makes them sound "intelligent". However its clear that majority of the posters here really have no knowledge of nigeria, its geography or its politics.

Some of the posts on Biafra have been truly dumbfounding? Did any of these folks read history at all?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2010
she's busy scanning through my posts
what an accidental collision of half a spermatozoa and a retired egg
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2010
davidylan:

i dont understand, but to be really objective. . . tpiah's posts have been straight to the point. A lot of folks post here under the misguided idea that it makes them sound "intelligent". However its clear that majority of the posters here really have no knowledge of nigeria, its geography or its politics.

Some of the posts on Biafra have been truly dumbfounding? Did any of these folks read history at all?

forget all that david
remember according to Tilapia,I have a crush on you
wait small make I gi am M.I tonite and free nairaland
suffer not a winch to live
says the old testament
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

Onye ara ogbete like her
I have never seen such a frustrated being
she should be at an all night prayer meeting praying for a man
at nearly 50 she is here night after night fighting with men she could have easily breastfed

from osisi the supposedly "happily" married woman:

Overtly concerned?
Yoruba men are romantic,I'll give it to them anyday
I dated a few so I'm speaking from experience
They are also blessed anatomically,is that a crime?
should I not speak the truth again because I'm married?
Now that I've confirmed those facts, go and find them out for yourself

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

she's busy scanning through my posts
what an accidental collision of half a spermatozoa and a retired egg

i'm sure you know every single thing there is to know about s.perm. undecided

anything you'd like to educate other hookers about?

i know you have a phd in s.perm management wink

i'm going through your posts because i want to find out more about yoruba privates.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

ROTFLMAO Ohsisi and Beaf ibeg I take Amadioha dey beg una to free Tilapia. Cheiiii lol I never laugh hard like this.

Tilapia actually took her time to dig up old that have nothing to do with the current topic. This obsession with Ohsisi na one of a kind.

Ohsisi I beg I go pray tonight. Make dis winsh no fly come your way. Be like say she get her fangs and claws set for u and FL-ileke. Lol

I bind her seventy  X seven times
Odighi ihe ajo mmuo puru ime m
a dim well covered
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

forget all that david
remember ,I have a crush on all living males
wait small make I gi am M.I tonite and free nairaland
suffer not a winch to live
says the old testament

thats why i was routed from my village and cant go back

0hsisi:

I was bound seventy X seven times
Odighi ihe ajo mmuo puru ime m
a dim well covered

it seems your bones have been shaking ever since i outed you.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

i'm sure you know every single thing there is to know about s.perm. undecided

anything you'd like to educate other hookers about?

i know you have a phd in s.perm management wink

i'm going through your posts because i want to find out more about yoruba privates.

Are you using idea to ask for tips
You want to tell me that in nearly 40 years of hookery,you still want tutorials ? shocked shocked shocked
keep waiting for me you hear
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

Ohsisi I beg I go pray tonight. Make dis winsh no fly come your way. Be like say she get her fangs and claws set for u and FL-ileke. Lol

We're only trying our best to save a fellow Nigerian o! And I think it is working a little, because winshes like tpiah normally spend their spare time in the evil forest, running after wild animals to use in their jass.
But we have her here instead, even if ranting like a f0ol. . . So she is improving slowly.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:04am On Aug 02, 2010
i'll be back soon.

make una wait for me.

osisi the s.perm man eater

and the rest of the bottom feeders.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

We're only trying our best to save a fellow Nigerian o! And I think it is working a little, because winshes like my mama normally spend their spare time in the evil forest, running after wild animals to use in their jass.
she had me along the way, though i know i like a f0ol. . . i know i'm a baboon.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

it seems your bones have been shaking ever since i outed you.

ROFL
This girl really takes herself seriously  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is funny
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

i'll be back soon.

make una wait for me.

osisi the s.perm man eater

and the rest of the bottom feeders.

Oga o
she's entering her coven to eat some more babies and fortify
I bind you!
ajo mmuo
I cast you out !!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 3:13am On Aug 02, 2010
Na wa o! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.