Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34207 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

lame

and your post hurts the biafrans more than it hurts me.

didnt i tell you you were daft?
ori ope. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by 0hsisi: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

when giving a b.lowjob, do it with chocolate in your mouth.

then swallow.

ask sauron.

This girl is st'upid o
please read your post over and over again
do you really want to reveal these your dirty tricks here on the WWW?
and you want to marry?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2010
^^ you're so s.tupid beyond belief.

anu mpam.

bush animal.

too many whores on nl.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 3:59am On Aug 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Let me guess, If I had said something like "4K you guys and Biafra" or "Man eating Igbos", you'd have welcomed me to the politics table?

Ma'am, what I as not taught for 20 yrs will not be taught to me within months that I have been on this section.

No, I've admitted, times and times again that I do not know much about Nigeria, but it would not stop me from learning and airing my views. That [b]IS [/b]how you learn and correct mistaken assumptions.

Now I hold much respect for you and yours, so I'm going to stop replying you henceforth.

na today. Tpia la ti enu no grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2010
^^this is getting redundant.

you're not doing fl gators any favours here.

i'd shut it if i were you.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2010
0hsisi:

This girl is st'upid o
please read your post over and over again
do you really want to reveal these your dirty tricks here on the WWW?
and you want to marry?

Unless David Dylan is ready to consider her as a wife simply because of Jesus. Other than that, her marital chances are bleak.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:02am On Aug 02, 2010
^^you simply cant get your mind off my marriage matter.

haba! na so you desperate reach?

no man to look your way, or do they look and run. grin

loser cheesy

shemales, "happily married" hookers, eunuchs, vegetable men, what have you.

no freak show that doesnt exist on nl grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2010
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by AloyEmeka8: 4:05am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

^^you simply cant get your mind off my marriage matter.

haba! na so you desperate reach?

no man to look your way, or do they look and run. grin

loser cheesy

shemales, "happily married" hookers, eunuchs, vegetable men, what have you.

no freak show that doesnt exist on nl grin

lame attempt at reverse psychology. A husband-less old tramp yabbing another person over marriage.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2010
beaf=sicko.

he feels so proud of himself, without realizing he's the butt of countless jokes.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:09am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

lame attempt at reverse psychology. A husband-less old tramp yabbing another person over marriage.

look, i'm on my second marriage.

you should really be ashamed of yourself- you cant even boast of[b] one[/b] man, which is a great shame grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:13am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

look, i'm on my second marriage.

you should really be ashamed of yourself- you cant even boast of[b] one[/b] man, which is a great shame grin

Hmmm. Did you eat the first one? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Hmmm. Did you eat the first one? shocked shocked shocked

hmm, so, where you come from, they eat people?

i have to ask, because in my own place, we never heard of people eating other people.

but you seem quite familiar with the concept.

a normal human being doesnt go around asking that kind of question.

so one can only assume it's the culture in your hometown to eat each other.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

hmm, so, where you come from, they eat people?

i have to ask, because in my own place, we never heard of people eating other people.

but you seem quite familiar with the concept.

Everybody knows you are a bad winsh, so why pretending when you come from the same family as dracula? Is your ex-husbands head in your shrine? Or you just de lie about ex-hussie, because menopause don pass and still no se'x?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by googles: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i dont mean to interrupt your session but this picture got me LMAO grin grin grin

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:23am On Aug 02, 2010
Beaf:

Everybody knows my mama is a bad winsh, so why pretending when i come from the same family as dracula? Is my mama's ex-husbands head in the shrine? Or she just be hooker, because menopause don pass and still no customers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2010
Amaka

Yes am a typical Igbo girl, married to nwafor igbo man who speaks yoruba like crazy cheesy some pple on here think im yoruba cos i speak it too, why wouldnt I , when my hubby has enrolled me in a yoruba class in the bedroom grin

@ohsisi

Ozu go nne

let me go and call your tiger sef, maybe naim go carry you comot for this thread
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2010
btw @ osisi

if you think i'm going to descend to your level by denying[size=16pt] SAURON HAS MY NAKKID PHOTOS, [/size] you'd better think again.

i wan see wetin una dauda go da.

until then, let's keep watching and waiting. wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2010
i see someone's spoiling for a fight

rofl

me i no be yoruba o- na kenketu i be.

i perfected the art of downing s.perm with chocolate and sugar.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Amaka

Yes  am a typical Igbo girl, married to nwafor igbo man who speaks yoruba like crazy cheesy some pple on here think im yoruba cos i speak it too, why wouldnt I , when my hubby has enrolled me in a yoruba class in the bedroom grin

hahahahahaha! NICE.
what state?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hahahahahaha! NICE.
what state?

Abia
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2010

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2010
eh.

boring.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Abia
smiley

tpiah:

eh.

boring.
you're just now realizing that?
Maybe I don't have a sense of humor
undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

smiley

you're just now realizing that?
Maybe I don't have a sense of humor
undecided

are you referring to beaf or the thread, because we're not on the same page.

you might be better off chatting up doyin or sjeezy, dont you think?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

are you referring to beaf or the thread, because we're not on the same page.

you might be better off chatting up doyin or sjeezy, dont you think?
nah. . . you would be better off using a vibrator, don't you think
simple: YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.
end of.
cool
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

nah. . . you would be better off using a vibrator, don't you think
simple: YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.
end of.
cool

i wasnt trying to be funny, sweetie.

i havent admired vibrators on nl- if you have evidence to the contrary, let me know.

you, on the other hand, have salivated over the two guys i mentioned, quite openly.

did i say that's a bad thing?

no need to get sensitive- i'm simply making a point here.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2010
[size=21pt]He has been kissing gorilla's!!![/size]

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:47am On Aug 02, 2010
NL is her life, LMFAO!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 4:47am On Aug 02, 2010
anyway!

as i was saying before the orangutans jumped in and tried to derail the thread.

other states like ondo, nassarawa, kebbi, etc, should all have ranches that are comparable to obudu.

now, this suggestion clearly wants to make some people jump off a cliff.

what can i say?

go right ahead!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2010

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2010
yawn. undecided

btw, here's your arrow photo:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/20002009-the-world-in-pictures-1821685.html?action=Popup&ino=24

dont complain about your hometown being razed to the ground, ever again.

you reap what you sow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.