Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) (48189 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by rapid101(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
I wonder how his ex's ll tink of him after seeing dis display of stupidity
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy Everything is not all about fvck
sissy i was just being Sarcastic, what I mean is, when it's time to use his guitar in songs hope he's gonna give we(the listener) his best.......................................................... Just like if I say 'I'm a murderer, I killed the beat". Well you're not musically inclined so you cant understand this..
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Before I opened the thread, I knew it ll be those rastafarian guys.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Toseenlove: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michelle55:

Tell the con dick head dullards, Preach it to them let them know. These set of people can basically Bleep a hole in a concrete. All they know is pussy pussy pussy. Awon Oponu Afonfun Mekomu.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by romme2u: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michelle55:

undecided

But its the center of gravity
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Toseenlove: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:
sissy i was just being Sarcastic, what I mean is, when it's time to use his guitar in songs hope he's gonna give we(the listener) his best.......................................................... Just like if I say 'I'm a murderer, I killed the beat". Well you're not musically inclined so you cant understand this..

Shut up oniro oshi, Sex addict...

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by D1zion: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
This one is lost
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by loomer: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
the thing wey surprise me na the yeye MOD wey put this thing for front page not the man
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
bobokeshington:
what do you expect from a rastafarian...

dude must be high on ogbomoso weed
Says the fo.ol that can't compose music through an instrument, don't condemn what you do not understand, you may be hindering pure genius through your foolishness. undecided
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by seunlly(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
AryEmber:
Hillarious! Thanks, will keep that in mind.
wink wink wink
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by seunlly(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
romme2u:

undecided

That your own mentality.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by kerry57: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spiritual sickness.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
This guy is addicted.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by mokt(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=Michelle55 post=73412949]
Can't you do without romance and fuvk ni.. Or is your placenta tied to the woman's honeypot ni? [/quolte]

Be honest, when last did u smash?

Lemme guess, hmmmmm this Afternoon
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
he marry what he know,how to do best.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Timil: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Newboss:

The guy married music, not guitar angry
That's what's clearly written on the picture angry Nowhere he made mention of guitar angry

Mynd44 please edit the title angry

Yeah I had to reread the post again and again... some titles of post here on Nairaland can be misleading.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wish him well. Though I recommend him to visit 'Abeokuta' or Yaba left. This is not ordinary.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Sapphire94: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

Konji neva hold my nigga..

I never hear where music cure konji.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by zyzxx(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
EniHolar:
But you said guitar.

I'm seeing keyboard and talking drum in the pix.

undecided Maybe they're the confetti ladies sha grin
grin grin You are in the spirit
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Abdulmuhsin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Just bullshit
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:
na me you take style insult say I no dey musically inclined?

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=mokt post=73415299][/quote]
Few minutes ago

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
romme2u:

undecided

See them!!! So if dem call people wey get better machine to come out, you sef go follow too?

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Toseenlove:

Tell the con dick head dullards, Preach it to them let them know. These set of people can basically Bleep a hole in a concrete. All they know is pussy pussy pussy. Awon Oponu Afonfun Mekomu.
Lol.. You are really mad at them boys oh

1 Like

Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
bobokeshington:
what do you expect from a rastafarian...

dude must be high on ogbomoso weed

lol this guy mouth wide o...like whale
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by OyinO: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Western madness is spreading to Afrakan land in swarms.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Orla234:
This isn't craziness...
It's something extra cheesy

All the best brother Harri.
According to you abi.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Strange things happening, the world is really near to end.
Re: Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) by chukwudiology(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Village ppl hand nor dey dis one, na city ppl hand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.