Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (7828 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / Since We All Admit We Hate White People / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by queenhecate: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
it was a terrible thing for me to behold and I never stepped out of the antenatal or postnatal threads till I finally left.

I only come to peep at diaries till boredom brought me here today after over a year.

the abuse and hatred; is unimaginable
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BLESSMME: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lucifer66:
[/s]
Rubbish, Complete ass licking. You're obviously a local person if you think these pigs for women are the best in world. I would rather date a Ghanaian woman.
It is well known that Nigerian women are witches and are to be blamed for our misfortunes.
We the NWAU(Nigerian Women Are Useless) have spoken.
You are 1,000,000% free to make your choice and you have chosen other country ladies. Can you now let us have Peace online? If you have not known that no crime or character trait is peculiar to a Nation or tribe, then I think we have a Very big problem

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Lucifer66(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
BLESSMME:

You are 1,000,000% free to make your choice, you have chosen other country ladies, can you now let us have Peace online? If you have not known that no crime or character trait is peculiar to a Nation or tribe, then I think we have a Very big problem
Women are bigger thief's, They are gold diggers who'd sleep with their farther for a good pay.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BLESSMME: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lucifer66:

Women are bigger thief's, They are gold diggers who'd sleep with their farther for a good pay.
If at this point you have not learnt that the act of Wrongful generalization is a Negative character trait then you have a big issue with yourself. Men are not Dogs and Women are not Whores/gold diggers. That is the necessity of the english word SOME.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by carter009(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Now I believe that we have so many asslickers on this forum.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by ImaIma1(f): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2018
More like obsession.
They need to do it to survive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
They're useless naw. undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by kollinzgee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rucheen:
Could this be Fallacy of hasty generalization or just share brainlessness

What must be crushed is any attempt to alter nature (eg:feminism, homosexuality etc)

omo see grammar nw
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by RealRanking(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=Lucifer66 post=73469245]As the Founder of NWAU (Nigerian Women Are Useless)
I can confidently say NIGERIAN women are the most useless creatures in nation and world as a whole.
I'd rather live with a dog than a Nigerian woman, They would sell your house and still run off with another man.
They are uncultured rats with no atom of respects!
Their vagina's are disgusting to look at and their butt holes are never clean.
Useless in every department and some can't even give birth at all or at least born good looking baby.
Cursed creatures! [Baba dey para o]
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
you're right,if the owner did not care why should I?how are you.
holla amigo I'm good.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BlackAdam55(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
savior22:
holla amigo I'm good.
ok enter WhatsApp I need to tell you something
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by bdchange(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
If you are a foreigner and you log into nairaland. Before you even get to know our ladies personally you would have hated them from the beginning. I once opened a thread here to ask this guys which categories of wh*ore do their sisters belong to since they believed all ladies are hoessss. The funniest thing is that most of this guys will still marry a Nigerian woman one day. If you have dated a bad girl or hoe it doesn't mean you should tag every lady you come across a prostitute. If some of us have dated good ladies and believe that we will marry a good woman. Why not ask us how we do it and what makes us so sure of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
OKOATA:
Yeah because they have nothing to offer than their smelly pussies, I hate smelly pussies, I don't eat for days If I smell one. I spit on smelly pussies when I see one. I rather mastubate than fvck a smelly hoe.

its like they got nothing to offer but their are a product of there environment. ie at one time the economy was way better than it is now and men would shower girls with gifts. now the economy is bad and girl are used to be showered with gifts but its now hard to men to spoil the girls and the girls they think there are entitled to be looked after when infact there are not. gifts are apriciation and showing love not entitlement

so now the economy is bad girls measure men's love's for her through how many gifts he gives her

those guys who dont have cash to spare they now dont like girls who are self entitled to gifts becoz like you, you think they got nothing to offer except them wanting gifts all time then the girls too think a men who doesnt offer gifts doesnt love you
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by franchasng: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
kollinzgee:
I signed into naira land this year and I discovered a lot of weird things about nigerians on this site. we are no longer the happiest people on earth like before.and one of the things that baffles me the most is the fact that our men hate our women so much every day you posts raining curses ,abuses and shaming our women Infact some even prefer foreign women to naija women if a foreigner visits this website they will be shocked are our women demons in human form.
Part of the reason can be found below:

Nigerian ladies are very cunning and wicked to Nigerian guys.

When a Nigerian lady from a rich home wants to date or marry, she considers the financial capability of the guy first before considering his handsomeness.

A broke guy dare not say hello to her because to her it's a taboo.

What about a Nigerian Lady that is working and earning good salary like 250k and above, she will never date or marry a guy earning below 300k monthly, that will be a big taboo for her. She considers men only based on how much money they have and not how handsome they look or how good they are or how promising he is, never a criteria. Their first sought after quality in a man is how much does he have, where does he work, what does he do for living and how much money does that bring for him monthly That's what our ladies consider most even if they themselves have the money, and whether they live in Europe o, America o, Canada, Mars o or even heaven, they have the same reasoning and money consciousness undecided

Go to US, UK. Canada, etc, Nigerian guys living there will abandon all the sweet looking chicks there and go back to Nigeria to find a broke, poor girl to marry and spend on her to become slay queen and then take her to abroad to become a modern chick, but Nigerian ladies living abroad will rather remain single till death than come back to Nigeria to look for a guy to marry and when they eventually try to come to Nigeria to find husband, they only target rich guys and guys from rich family to date and possibly marry.

They dare not date or accept to date or marry a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria and struggling to stand financially, it is a taboo.

Also a Nigerian guy earning over 500k monthly will just meet one fine broke girl from poor family and start to date her and shower her with love and gifts, and even assist her family and the next thing, he marries her and turn her life around for good without considering that she was a poor girl, but our ladies will never do same if they are the ones that have the money, so Nigerian guys must wake up.

What is good for Paul is good for Peter.

Guys marry your class only!

Stop stooping too low to marry broke girls when you have made it financially. Apply Nigerian ladies wisdom of going after rich and successful ladies of your class too, guys wake up cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Woman is woman weather nigerian or whatever, it does not matter even though they say our women like money toomuch, who doesnt here in nigeria? Is it not the economy? But in terms of apearance, i prefer our african women though, non of that skinny, flat ass white women.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by carter009(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Another confirmed Asslicker.
mhd5757:
Woman is woman weather nigerian or whatever, it does not matter even though they say our women like money toomuch, who doesnt here in nigeria? Is it not the economy? But in terms of apearance, i prefer our african women though, non of that skinny, flat ass white women.

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
BlackAdam55:
And this guys are killing this forum with their bullies, Seun is not doing anything about it,The Moderators are not doing anything about it.

Seun and his ret@rded moderators are fvcking idiots who are only interested in profits.. Nairaland has become a toxic platform of hate, tribalism and other kinds of crap. People constantly bothering you with sob stories and tales of hardship, we don't even know who is real anymore.
They always ban you when you say anything against the religion of piss and shiit, Islam. They never ban me when I use the harshest term to describe thieving pastors tho.
Fvck Seun and his dumb minions, Fvck faggotland.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by chris31(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
Most of them are failures outside Nairaland, d only way to feel a little worthiness is to rant on a faceless forum.
Ur comment just speak the kind of woman u are a well mannered woman always control her tongue especially in public
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
chris31:

Ur comment just speak the kind of woman u are a well mannered woman always control her tongue especially in public
Ur definition of a well mannered woman is a woman who sees d truth and keeps shut because she is in public, a woman who is scared to air her views because of what others will say. Sorry, i'm not that woman

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlackAdam55:
And this guys are killing this forum with their bullies, Seun is not doing anything about it,The Moderators are not doing anything about it.
if them want to bully them,let them bully grin No body holy for here grin grin grin grin a little peep to to sexuality section will give you a glace of what this ladies are wink
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
if them want to bully them,let them bully grin No body holy for here grin grin grin grin a little peep to to sexuality section will give you a glace of what this ladies are wink
seen won't involved myself, next time

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BabbanBura(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
swiz123:
Our hate for our conventional women is a justified one.

They are all hypocrites who condemn prostitution but are still selling their pussies to their boyfriends in the guise of an illusion called love.

No one among them will ever admit that they'll leave their current boyfriends who is well to do for a more stylish one who works in an oil firm. To them, relationship is a full time job.

Their irritating threats are: Deceit, pretence( an average Nigerian woman is an actress by default), cheating and HYPOCRISY.

Brothel whores' are better than most of them, cos there is where you'll find ladies with zero tolerance to hypocrisy. They know themselves and have accepted what they are

I hear you bro, sofri-sofri nigga!
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BabbanBura(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
Most of them are failures outside Nairaland, d only way to feel a little worthiness is to rant on a faceless forum.

The worst failures of all men on Nairaland are far better and above the most ladies rantling and advertising their only ware on social media!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
savior22:
what did you expect from a shlthole country? undecided people who lives in shlthole country type like fvck up people undecided

Now go to Quora and see how they comment

go to Reddit and see how they comment, they comment like normal people.

Now come to this place and see how they comment, they type like their head is not correct, they comment like second rated thugs.
Like someone said Seun do not care about his business,so it ain't my consign.
undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
BLESSMME:

You are a Big Disgrace to yourself... If at this point of your life, Nigerian ladies are your problem, then you have to sit down and talk to yourself because you are gradually loosing it. Nigerian Ladies are the Best in the world, take it or take it.
I can't stop laughing at the war going on in this thread. But dude seriously I'm not against you defending them but just know that it won't get you a date with any of them.

By the way are you a Man Utd fan?
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
gloria34:
one don show
you this 22 year old little child.
Insulting people your fathers age
Na stil that failure de feed your pour smelly dirty little ass.
I'm sure the phone wey you type this thing from MA na guy give you
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by princfred(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Sharap there sisi man. See your dirty mouth they dey bully you woman soul inside a mans body. Women go dey reason bully full grown man albeit sissy go dey talk bully too. No be your mate dey fight wrestling and boxing? No be only bully, dey they body slam you online too better go meet your mates in the playground.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
you this 22 year old little child.
Insulting people your fathers age
Na stil that failure de feed your pour smelly dirty little ass.
I'm sure the phone wey you type this thing from MA na guy give you
Obviously, age doesnt equal maturity. You just proved that, now u can get out of my mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Ladies Using Their Buttocks(bom-bom) As A Display Picture (dp) / 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.