Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78626 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by cntabs(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol, why do some women think it's alright to assault a man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
How many rounds was the fight? When was the knock down? What did the judges score the bout?
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Emily22(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
If I can't beat my junior sis.... Den I can never touch any girl no matter what... Although a rollover slap maybe useful someday sha......

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by x6blade(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
All I see is him defending himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wetin dey were dey find inside bra nah, em wan bite her n.ipples abi suck bress?
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by naijacentric(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Women always bringing out the beast in men

4 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by IKennaGabriel(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sucking breast dey hungry the man
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
x6blade:
All I see is him defending himself
Simple!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by KingThreatzz: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Women take note. You hit me and think i will not hit you back because you're a woman, you must be high. I will discipline you the way your weak father refused to have done.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akpacha(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.
If u think buhari is doing well, then u no get Sense, ur mumu no go ever do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by planetx: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Only a coward hit a woman, come and fight a fellow man like me.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Simbrixton(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided
na dere type go call the man mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
where all yahoo boys hang out!! my God i dislike that place!!!smelling, congested, body odours oozing everywhere!! dreadlocks, prostitutes!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by 4kDdullard: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
[b]Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote to make Nigeria work again, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not cows, we are wise, let us be guided by the mistakes of the present to secure a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (That PDP is why Nigeria is the world capital of poverty) against the past administration shows the gross cluelessness and incompetencies of some dissident elements and enemies of the state, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them tonnes of propaganda, lies and ridiculous deceit.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (Fulani and Boko haram sympathizers) to tell us who should live or die, they tried this before but eventually failed.
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters like Babachir, Baru, thief Akpabio, Maina, Gandollars, Dubai Real Estate General, Lootimechi, Osborne tower Chief, Fashole, Yusuf Buhar, the jobless milionaire who blew away 50M powerbike in a day, Aisha's aide, who plays with 1billion like toys and agents of favoritism, nepotism, despotism, illiteracy and forgery.
God Bless Nigeria and disgrace the enemies of the state along side their supporters[/b]
Amen!
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Reeses: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
CityNGR:

Shut up... All IS FAIR IN WAR!!
You are the one to shut up.in a civilized country a man dare not touch a woman not talk of hitting her.Most useless set of ugly animals thats what you all are in that useless poo country of yours.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
I love the word "bra"

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by abimic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Best is to avoid confrontation, when it happens, we assume to be equal. Any one that refuses to learn from home would be taught outside be it a man or woman. Maturity is self control when both parties respect each other and sort out things sensibly but we know some kolo people would be the first to foment trouble hoping the other is a sissy. I wonder why a girl would slap an easy going fresh dude like me, she must be a transgender, composure is everything.

5 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by neonly: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
From ladies

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Benbelor(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its never right to hit a woman if it gets more than a slap.

Never male it more than that, if she's still proving mad, walk away.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
CityNGR:

Shut up... All IS FAIR IN WAR!!

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided
lazy man
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
henrybomb:

Be fast to listen and slow to respond

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by neonly: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Reeses:

You are the one to shut up.in a civilized country a man dare not touch a woman not talk of hitting her.Most useless set of ugly animals thats what you all are in that useless poo country of yours.

My friend if d woman passes her boundary it ok to beat her abeg
Watch Judge Judy show it permitted if she assault you first pls

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by pelhurmy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jabioro:
He is a sheep in human skin..
Mr., Come and explain yourself!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Benbelor(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Reeses:

Shut up a second time!! Who told you men dare not touch a lady overthere? You want to dive on what you don't know now. Even when I know its minimal there cause their women are sane and dont run their mouth anyhow at a man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olodo24:
he would have called him coward. when a man a woman runs her mouth at a man, they'll say she's just a woman and if the man retaliates, everyone would ask "why beat a woman "?

Later they'll say it's a man's world

Just stop!!! He is a shameless coward for fighting a woman. Where is his self control? What makes him a man if he can’t have and show some self control? I think parents have to reduce their hustle for money and focus on bringing up their sons right. A man!!! Fighting!!! In public!!!! He tore a woman’s bra!!! Goodness!!! One of the main difference between animals and people is our ability to have and display some self control.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by neonly: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dis kind of thing has happened to Mrs sha
Was on brt land going to island the bus came late people were frustrated
A woman just came in front of me nd stand
Told her madam u were not on dis line pls go to yur line
Next was shouting at me for nothing
I manage to enter her front before I know it she grab my new polo shirt wanted to tear it I swear without provocation I swear I don ready one nice blow dat I DASH her for mouth it anything had happened to my clothes
After devil fear women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fuckdamod:
Fake news
I can't see boobs.

I love it when men beat stubborn women tho, it gives me enormous joy. grin

Please use your brains. You’re one of the problems with Nigeria. Acting like you’re mindless. Making a joke of issues that are totally serious. There’s more to life than boobs.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Reference(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

So you admit there is nothing like gender equality.... I didn't say so, you did by default.

4 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Kingjames(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
2 Timothy 3, 4: Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Bible (KJV)
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Eynosaintval(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tore her bra? But I can't see her breast please can someone take a closer shoot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.