Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78627 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Reference(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Just stop!!! He is a shameless coward for fighting a woman. Where is his self control? What makes him a man if he can’t have and show some self control? I think parents have to reduce their hustle for money and focus on bringing up their sons right. A man!!! Fighting!!! In public!!!! He tore a woman’s bra!!! Goodness!!! One of the main difference between animals and people is our ability to have and display some self control.

Okay, okay, calm down. The man is dead wrong. But do you have a word for the woman.... because I guess the man wasn't fighting himself.

This is my season of responsible living among the sexes and my focus this month is on women. What is the lady's responsibility in this case.

3 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Fuckdamod: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Please use your brains. You’re one of the problems with Nigeria. Acting like you’re mindless. Making a joke of issues that are totally serious. There’s more to life than boobs.
I will headbutt u now angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by edward1106(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided

Good question grin
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Jabioro: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
pelhurmy:

Mr., Come and explain yourself!!!
You still need me to described who that is? He is an animal. Simple!
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by johnad3(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
She deserve it, if she doesn't she ain't gonna be beaten up to that extend. women quickly insult men often times, but when man react, the response would be seh shes a woman nah, and the fact would be omitted. Women should know how to show some respect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by kushme: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

cheesy . Only thirsty men or black knights captain -save a hoe would agree with you..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by apureclient(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bros dem no go hear grin even after jesus die for us some still no hear..is the illiterate once I pity when hunger and ignorance go finish dem .. karma will catch up soon..
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by apureclient(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Show self control make I come die? No o..even Baba God was angry with sodom and Gomorrah he had to kee dem .. abeg everywoman should respect herself ..its reciprocal
sweetrace:

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jenniferblog:
More
You again
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CityNGR: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Reeses:

You are the one to shut up.in a civilized country a man dare not touch a woman not talk of hitting her.Most useless set of ugly animals thats what you all are in that useless poo country of yours.
Yeyenatu...
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CityNGR: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.
Anytime you feel like quoting me. Use your brains.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by inkon: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Just stop!!! He is a shameless coward for fighting a woman. Where is his self control? What makes him a man if he can’t have and show some self control? I think parents have to reduce their hustle for money and focus on bringing up their sons right. A man!!! Fighting!!! In public!!!! He tore a woman’s bra!!! Goodness!!! One of the main difference between animals and people is our ability to have and display some self control.

I see some elements of bias in your judgement. While I agree that violence against any gender is wrong, I wouldn't support any view that makes it look as if it is the woman's right to assault men at will.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away
And your type would be the first to tag him weakling if he does as you said
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Ugosample(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

one question for you.....

Dont women also need to be trained to have self control?

Just a question.....

We have so many sick women roaming the streets in that shithole called Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Maxking1: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
How dis one come take be news

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by wizod(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man
u've never seen a useless slay queen, i mean d rotten type who only comes back to her senses when she gets d beating of her life
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by franksam2009: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away
I swear you are just too stupid, how old are you? , u modafuvker

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by spiritedtete: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

Even when the woman slaps him like 4 times?

I hope you will tell your brother to run when it happens to him.

Anyway if I was in that shoe .. I won't be the one to touch her.. I will gladly pay boys to lay her down... And give her 5 strokes of Cain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
if u watched d video...u go see say na d lady hit d guy pass
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Dynamiq(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Women take note. You hit me and think i will not hit you back because you're a woman, you must be high. I will discipline you the way your weak father refused to have done.

That's why I love you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by addictiv(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
The woman is deranged and stupid.... she lacks self control, no matter how grieved she was she should find ways to settle it in a civil manner

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by dabiton: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
As long as people will still jump up and start calling a man shameless for beating a shameless woman, then you all a prepping more women to get their asses whooped.
What happened to responsibility for ones actions? So a woman is not responsible for any crazy thing she does? Why should a woman have the right to be both offensive and violent while a man is supposed to be a real man and show restraint?
All the “real men” that will allow women to be insulting, offensive and violent against them are the real causes of women getting beaten up because you are selling an unrealistic situation that implies that a woman should never be physically attacked no matter the amount of physical provocation she Mets out. ANY IDIOT THAT DECIDES TO BE OFFENSIVE AND VIOLENT DESERVES TO BE TREATED IN KIND, BE IT A MAN OR A WOMAN.

If a woman insists on behaving physically violent against a man then such a woman deserves (and will certainly be treated) as the foolish man that she wants to be.

The reality of life is that actions have consequences and no matter how much foolish chivalry you preach, people will get the rewards of their actions.

A woman is a human being and all human beings should practice respect, responsibility and restraint. But you can continue making women less human by holding them to lower standards of public conduct, the reality of life is that they will certainly be beaten up if they attack men.

If you love and care about women then it is better to train them to be responsible for their actions and I assure you that a woman that conducts herself as a well groomed lady, with home training has almost zero chances of being assaulted by a man or even another woman on the street.

You can live in utopia or in reality, it is your own right and choice... actions have consequences!

One of the hallmarks of Real Manhood is the ability to protect and defend yourself and loved ones from any attack and danger... regardless of the source of the attack and danger! You want a man, a brother that can and will defend himself and you from danger.

Men know that there is a level of provocation to be avoided by all means to prevent an ass whooping but “THER IS NEVER A REASON TO EVER HIT A WOMAN”... when dem wounjour your Yelebe mouth finish, you go face reality!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Reeses: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Judge judy is a tv judge an entertainment judge.

My friend if d woman passes her boundary it ok to beat her abeg
Watch Judge Judy show it permitted if she assault you first pls [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by wizod(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.
are u well at all? Writing out of point. Please visit any nearby psychiatric hospital for treatment now they have drugs for patients like u

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Dynamiq(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
dabiton:
As long as people will still jump up and start calling a man shameless for beating a shameless woman, then you all a prepping more women to get their asses whooped.
What happened to responsibility for ones actions? So a woman is not responsible for any crazy thing she does? Why should a woman have the right to be both offensive and violent while a man is supposed to be a real man and show restraint?
All the “real men” that will allow women to be insulting, offensive and violent against them are the real causes of women getting beaten up because you are selling an unrealistic situation that implies that a woman should never be physically attacked no matter the amount of physical provocation she Mets out. ANY IDIOT THAT DECIDES TO BE OFFENSIVE AND VIOLENT DESERVES TO BE TREATED IN KIND, BE IT A MAN OR A WOMAN.

If a woman insists on behaving physically violent against a man then such a woman deserves (and will certainly be treated) as the foolish man that she wants to be.

The reality of life is that actions have consequences and no matter how much foolish chivalry you preach, people will get the rewards of their actions.

A woman is a human being and all human beings should practice respect, responsibility and restraint. But you can continue making women less human by holding them to lower standards of public conduct, the reality of life is that they will certainly be beaten up if they attack men.

If you love and care about women then it is better to train them to be responsible for their actions and I assure you that a woman that conducts herself as a well groomed lady, with home training has almost zero chances of being assaulted by a man or even another woman on the street.

You can live in utopia or in reality, it is your own right and choice... actions have consequences!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS, ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIVES. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
breast fell on the man, you call,that a head butt, looks like breast butt to me.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by wizod(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
jaxxy:
What kind of man is that??
a no nonesense man,
a man who doesnt tolerate nonesense from smelly pussy ladies,
a real man.
My type of man indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by henrybomb(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

And you think girls are grown up already?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
wizod:
a no nonesense man,
a man who doesnt tolerate nonesense from smelly pussy ladies,
a real man.
My type of man indeed

Nonsense man doesn’t mean u shud be beating up ladies all over the place. Later u will blame a soldier if he beats up civilians for misbehaving in public.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Reeses:

You are the one to shut up.in a civilized country a man dare not touch a woman not talk of hitting her.Most useless set of ugly animals thats what you all are in that useless poo country of yours.

undecided

I am guessing this is your civilized country, just watch the video and tell us the africa country it happened.
I have seen a lot of videos of men from your civilized country hitting back at women after they have taken too much.
https://www.facebook.com/959187977575179/videos/435384203652316/
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by dabiton: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dynamiq:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS, ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIVES. AMEN.

Amen... and I wish you God’s blessings and favor along with all your generations too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by dabiton: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
I thought that only a COWARD GETS BEATEN BY A WOMAN should have been the correct statement...
Bros, na your type dem go beat come beat your woman join on top... you dey make mouth for here grin grin grin grin grin
planetx:
Only a coward hit a woman, come and fight a fellow man like me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.