Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78625 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Elder0001:

The restraining part gets me angry ...while they were holding the man they gave the lady chance to Fvck him up

Fellow men aren't helping matters

GOOD THING TO RESTRAIN THE PARTY SUSPECTED TO BE STRONGER IN ANY BRAWL SO AS TO MINIMIZE DAMAGE. BUT I DON'T GET WHY WOMEN ARE BACKING THAT WOMAN. GIVE HER THE CHANCE SHE WOULD STAB HER HUSBAND TO DEATH AND PEOPLE WILL SET HER FREE BECAUSE "SELF DEFENSE".
WOMEN GET AWAY WITH SO MANY THINGS BUT THAT'S OKAY AS LONG AS THEY STOP SCREAMING EQUALITY. THERE'S NO EQUALITY IN THE VIDEO, AND ALSO ON THIS THREAD. SUDDENLY THEY'RE CLAIMING WEAKER VESSELS TO TAKE BLOWS, BUT NOT WEAKER VESSELS TO BEAT MEN UP AND STAB THEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

Long shitty epistle, the size of a cow dung. And you didn't see where I stated the on lookers where iidiots. In any sane society, both parties ought to be separated. even before physical contact. So if they didn't do the needful, how would that have been her fault?

Go fighting people whose history you have no clue of and watch them make marks on walls with your blood.

koyyes:

Just like your folks are being hunted down to the very holes they crawl out from to commit atrocities their cray fish brain can cook up to survive. You are next in line and your sorry story will be epic. I can't wait to see your disfigured face on the caption pic.

Rest in pieces in advance.

NO DOUBT YOU'RE A FEMALE CULTIST FROM THE WAY YOU SOUND LIKE A SLUM THUG.

YOU'LL END UP IN A BOX BEFORE YOU GET TO SEE A SEXY GENTLEMAN LIKE ME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by spiritedtete: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
elonize:
dont let ursef b fooled,if a girl givs u beta thunderstorm, ur e.y.e go clear,its easier said dan done,if sm section of ppo tinks ders no reason a man shud slap a woman,den ders no reason a woman shud slap a man.mk d woman respect hersef,dey form gentle jack der until dm slap ur personality

Just like I said earlier... I will pay boys instantly...(just to shout any one who holds her down get 50k) To lay her down and flog her... Its something I am sure I can do.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO DOUBT YOU'RE A FEMALE CULTIST FROM THE WAY YOU SOUND LIKE A SLUM THUG.

YOU'LL END UP YOUR BOX BEFORE YOU GET TO SEE A SEXY GENTLEMAN LIKE ME.

I think you are high on some cheap drugs. Sexy gentleman my a$$. You must have suffered gun shots from your disgusting hood to be this delusional. Some negro mentioned you to pick a fight that wasn't yours and you came to defend the loser. You couldn't even think for a second how much of a f@ggot you've made yourself look.

You need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Ugosample(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
BluntBoy:
I don't understand why women can hit men but men are not allowed to hit women.

This nonsense is even promoted in movies. A wife will slap her husband and the husband will just walk away. But a husband will slap his wife and the police will be on his neck.

I am saying this because women are now becoming unnecessarily aggressive. Any small argument, they will be ready to slap you.

This is not good at all. Our daughters must not be brought up this way. They must understand that there are consequences for every action. If you assault a man, don't be shocked if you receive a slap that will make you go deaf for a week.

you have saud the most important thing

THE MEDIA IS PROMOTING IT!

Women not exposed to media that glamorises a woman slapping a man is less likely to do so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by yemi15(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Zidane of life! Digboluja! Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by yemi15(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2018
emailaddy:
Beat her if she assaults you. You all will be so quick to condemn a man that raises his fingers on a lady, Years ago when I still did public transport. There was a lady who demanded her change from a conductor, d guy told her to calm down that he didn’t have change, moreover he already informed everyone to enter with change, The lady replied saying “oponu” a Yoruba abuse, dunno what it means though, dude replied saying na her Papa be Oponu, next thing na slap from the lady. She slapped him twice. Dude faces her and beat her up. Two guyz who didn’t know d origin of the fight started beating the guy up, saying it was shameless to hit a lady. It was others in the bus including me that insisted that the lady is a Mad one.

We shouldn’t always let them get away with madness

Abi. Nigerian ladies and their razor mouths sha smh

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2018
emailaddy:
Beat her if she assaults you. You all will be so quick to condemn a man that raises his fingers on a lady, Years ago when I still did public transport. There was a lady who demanded her change from a conductor, d guy told her to calm down that he didn’t have change, moreover he already informed everyone to enter with change, The lady replied saying “oponu” a Yoruba abuse, dunno what it means though, dude replied saying na her Papa be Oponu, next thing na slap from the lady. She slapped him twice. Dude faces her and beat her up. Two guyz who didn’t know d origin of the fight started beating the guy up, saying it was shameless to hit a lady. It was others in the bus including me that insisted that the lady is a Mad one.

We shouldn’t always let them get away with madness

Exactly, just because Sonya blade is a lady doesnt mean Jax or Johnny cage won't fight back. I hate it when women put up that defence of 'i am a lady'. If you decide to fight like a man then be ready to accept what comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sjules(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2018
sweetrace:

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

So women aren't supposed to have self control right?
Why couldn't she be civil and not hit the guy again as people had restrained him? She obviously thought she would get away with it because she's a woman and people would support her. I admit that the guy overdid by headbutting her though.
I don't support any form of domestic violence either from men or women. But the truth is you women have to stop crying wolf if you bring violence upon yourselves. Some people won't forgo it if you hit them first or if they're being calmed and you're still stoking up the fire. Embrace peace
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by ikorodureporta: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Fight na fight... if u see who strong pass you, na to respect yoursf
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Yeecar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away
You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Khristiantus(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
sweetrace:

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.
Bitch shut up..!
You count one before you get to two..
People like you always jump into the cases of females been beaten up by guys buh how about you get to know what drove abi triggered such act..
You just jump into the saying”his an animal”
Na your papa be animal
Yeecar:

You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Torg77: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away

Some girls need discipline..they like.to insult mothers.I'd do the same to a dumb bitch
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Torg77: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jenniferblog:
It was a cool Sunday December evening in Lagos and some Lagosians decided to spend the resting-day at the popular landmark, the Ikeji City Mall.

Some were shoppers, some were onlookers and some were the perfect cinematographers who caught a quite interesting moment on camera.

At the parking lot of the mall, an eye witness captured the moment a man hit a lady with his head – according to the eye witness, there had been a clash between the duo before they were then recorded on camera.

The reason why they had the brawl is foggy as eye witness who had approached the man stated that he didn’t give in details why he assaulted the lady only that she was the one who assaulted him first and that was what caused him to retaliate.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/nigerian-man-headbutts-lady-while-fighting-her-in-ikeja-city-mall-tears-her-bra-video/

That flying van persie world cup header is always pleasant to see anytime in lands on the head of a rude bitch
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Casemiro(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
she has been giving him blow since and he decided to pay back by giving her head.

if you know, you..

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.