Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78632 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
spiritedtete:

Even when the woman slaps him like 4 times?

I hope you will tell your brother to run when it happens to him.

Anyway if I was in that shoe .. I won't be the one to touch her.. I will gladly pay boys to lay her down... And give her 5 strokes of Cain.

My bother knows to run than to choose to hit a woman. A wise man sees trouble from afar off and he flees.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by judeodion(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided
He probably would have still said the same thing (shameless man)
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Just stop!!! He is a shameless coward for fighting a woman. Where is his self control? What makes him a man if he can’t have and show some self control? I think parents have to reduce their hustle for money and focus on bringing up their sons right. A man!!! Fighting!!! In public!!!! He tore a woman’s bra!!! Goodness!!! One of the main difference between animals and people is our ability to have and display some self control.

You must be a disciplinarian

Let me not say too much before u find cane for me grin
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ugosample:

one question for you.....

Dont women also need to be trained to have self control?

Just a question.....

We have so many sick women roaming the streets in that shithole called Nigeria

I totally agree that we have a lot of badly brought up women roaming the streets. But a man fighting a woman is not just it. He went to the extent of tearing her underwear. Men should always be self controllled. He is obviously stronger than her. So what is there to prove? If he had killed her, he would have landed in jail.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by tiredoflife(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

undecided

I am guessing this is your civilized country, just watch the video and tell us the africa country it happened.
I have seen a lot of videos of men from your civilized country hitting back at women after they have taken too much.
https://www.facebook.com/959187977575179/videos/435384203652316/

grin correct man
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by tiredoflife(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

I totally agree that we have a lot of badly brought up women roaming the streets. But a man fighting a woman is not just it. He went to the extent of tearing her underwear. Men should always be self controllled. He is obviously stronger than her. So what is there to prove? If he had killed her, he would have landed in jail.

Men should always have self control
And women shouldn't have self control

Hehehehe u ladies will always lower the bar
Its called gender equality
None is stronger than the other na
If u hit me
Get ready to go cold.
I don't care if u end up dead angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
inkon:

I see some elements of bias in your judgement. While I agree that violence against any gender is wrong, I wouldn't support any view that makes it look as if it is the woman's right to assault men at will.

It is not anyone’s right to assault the other person. But men are generally physically stronger than women, so what is he trying to prove. If he was wronged, he could have walked away or addressed it in a civil way. If the woman is not civil, then he should walk away. That is wisdom and maturity. I was taught that the evidence of maturity in a man is not his physical strength but his emotional and spiritual strengths.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
tiredoflife:

Men should always have self control
And women shouldn't have self control

Hehehehe u ladies will always lower the bar
Its called gender equality
None is stronger than the other na
If u hit me
Get ready to go cold.
I don't care if u end up dead angry

Please leave this country and don’t come back. We are trying to change the mindset of people for a better Nigeria. We don’t want people who trivialize serious issues, and those that tend to be bullies.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akuruoulo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

U are OK with a woman insulting a man?
Then a man run away even when a woman hit him. Trash, u are talking nonsense.

Go and insult a man, and c if ur case won't be worst.

If u respect ur husband, father or even relatives. U can't go out there insulting other people's dads, husbands etc.
Mind u, because u go Scot free after insulting this man doesn't mean u will get Scot free next time. Just learn to control ur mouth, and he will definitely control his hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by tiredoflife(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Please leave this country and don’t come back. We are trying to change the mindset of people for a better Nigeria. We don’t want people who trivialize serious issues, and those that tend to be bullies.

Voltron defender of the woman race
Once it comes to women being beaten u all come out
But once men are killed by women u all hide
You are not far from them
I have read how u have being talking here about this and I can conclude u are worst and will run ur mouth and hit men so fast
Devil help u
U come near my type
I will so beat u and give u broken ribs
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
apureclient:
Show self control make I come die? No o..even Baba God was angry with sodom and Gomorrah he had to kee dem .. abeg everywoman should respect herself ..its reciprocal

Really?? Is it not the same Baba God that allowed his son to be insulted, beaten, spat on and nailed to a cross without retaliating? He is much stronger than man and chose not to show his strength. Men are generally physically stronger than women. Boys feel the need to prove their strength. Men know that there is nothing to prove.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akuruoulo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

U are the one putting up fire. If it's not OK for a man to beat a woman, then it's equally not OK for woman to insult a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
tiredoflife:

Voltron defender of the woman race
Once it comes to women being beaten u all come out
But once men are killed by women u all hide
You are not far from them
I have read how u have being talking here about this and I can conclude u are worst and will run ur mouth and hit men so fast
Devil help u
U come near my type
I will so beat u and give u broken ribs
angry

In real life my dear, as it is impossible for oil and water to mix, so is it impossible for you and I to mix. And I am the defender of what is good, just and pure. I don’t think you’ll understand that.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Akuruoulo:

U are the one putting up fire. If it's not OK for a man to beat a woman, then it's equally not OK for woman to insult a man.

It is not okay for anyone to insult anyone. But fighting a woman is not the solution.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by tiredoflife(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

In real life my dear, as it is impossible for oil and water to mix, so is it impossible for you and I to mix. And I am the defender of what is good, just and pure. I don’t think you’ll understand that.

Of cause we can't mix in real life
U must be the water and I the oil
I can see how u have defended the dumb girl
You all claim gender equality but won't claim it when u act like animals
Yet u expect a man to stay cool
How many have ur cursed species of women killed for acting like a gentleman
This year alone we have seen a hand full but u idiots expect us to stay calm in it all
Like I said
Devil help u oil and water mix
And I fucking meet u
Act stupid around me
And I will give you 5mins of home.training ur weak father didn't give u angry

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Akuruoulo:

U are OK with a woman insulting a man?
Then a man run away even when a woman hit him. Trash, u are talking nonsense.

Go and insult a man, and c if ur case won't be worst.

I was going to try to explain to you, but I just can’t see the point anymore.

If u respect ur husband, father or even relatives. U can't go out there insulting other people's dads, husbands etc.
Mind u, because u go Scot free after insulting this man doesn't mean u will get Scot free next time. Just learn to control ur mouth, and he will definitely control his hands.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akuruoulo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

It is not okay for anyone to insult anyone. But fighting a woman is not the solution.

Dear, insulting a man isn't the solution too.
I may never hit a woman if only she insults me, but when a woman definitely hits me, then I will lose my cool. Her face must definitely change

3 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
tiredoflife:

Of cause we can't mix in real life
U must be the water and I the oil
I can see how u have defended the dumb girl
You all claim gender equality but won't claim it when u act like animals
Yet u expect a man to stay cool
How many have ur cursed species of women killed for acting like a gentleman
This year alone we have seen a hand full but u idiots expect us to stay calm in it all

Like I said
Devil help u oil and water mix
And I fucking meet u
Act stupid around me
And I will give you 5mins of home.training ur weak father didn't give u angry

Wow! Who hurt you this bad? Please forgive her and stop taking it out on the entire female folk So you can enjoy this earth. You talk about insults, yet you just tried to insult my father who doesn’t even know of the existence of Nairaland. Please learn some self control. It will help you get far in life.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Just stop!!! He is a shameless coward for fighting a woman. Where is his self control? What makes him a man if he can’t have and show some self control? I think parents have to reduce their hustle for money and focus on bringing up their sons right. A man!!! Fighting!!! In public!!!! He tore a woman’s bra!!! Goodness!!! One of the main difference between animals and people is our ability to have and display some self control.
What u are trying to do is exonorate the lady and condemn the guy.
Everyone is expected to have some level of decorum and self control irrespective of gender, stop promoting abuse by the women folks.

Your blames should be for both parties, not only the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by spiritedtete: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

My bother knows to run than to choose to hit a woman. A wise man sees trouble from afar off and he flees.

What about a situation when you are on a queue(ATM) with a lady ...and suddenly the lady jumped the queue and you reminded her it's not her turn yet... The next things was Two resounding slaps from the lady. "Please my your business" she says.

I remember the guy was speechless and he left immediately.

However remember temperaments are different... But ladies shouldn't go about assaulting men .. because they feel it's improper for the man to hit them.

Personally the last time I had a scuffle was in J S S 2.

However... I don't pray my gentle patience should be tested... I hope I survive it... But one thing I know... I will still shoot from afar 1month after... Without you smelling me. So I stay very far from anything trouble...

However maturity had thought me to apologize even when I am not guilty... So our trouble can die a natural death.

But how far is too far... When your limit is over stretched... I pray people are not tested beyond their limit.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by OlawaleBammie: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mtcheew, how on earth wil a lady b insulting a man all because u re a lady na so one dey tell me say hin go kick me for my blokos, i say a go beat am to pulp if i recover finish... as a lady u earn respect you dont force people to respect you, MEE OO, HMM, IF U DONT TOUCH ME I WONT TOUCH U NO MATTER AMOUNT OF WORDS U SAY TO ME, BUT IF U TOUCH ME, AHHHHHH.....

I WIL GO STRAIGHT TO MY PHYSICS, NEWTON THIRD LAW OF MOTION NI OO........ACTION AND REACTION ARE OPPOSITE AND EQUAL, which means...TO EVERY ACTION, THERE IS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION IN MAGNITUDE AND DIRECTION.

thou no matter what a no fit touch my wife sha, d highest i would do is to vacate d house for three months ;DMtcheew, how on earth wil a lady b insulting a man all because u re a lady na so one dey tell me say hin go kick me for my blokos, i say a go beat am to pulp if i recover finish... as a lady u earn respect you dont force people to respect you, MEE OO, HMM, IF U DONT TOUCH ME I WONT TOUCH U NO MATTER AMOUNT OF WORDS U SAY TO ME, BUT IF U TOUCH ME, AHHHHHH.....

I WIL GO STRAIGHT TO MY PHYSICS, NEWTON THIRD LAW OF MOTION NI OO........ACTION AND REACTION ARE OPPOSITE AND EQUAL, which means...TO EVERY ACTION, THERE IS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION IN MAGNITUDE AND DIRECTION.

thou no matter what a no fit touch my wife sha, d highest i would do is to vacate d house for three months

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akuruoulo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sweetrace been very unfair to men. U even want women to treat men like slaves, and after u watching the video u come out here to talk all these. Wow u are really amazing because just watched the video and the girl was busy hitting the bed y the way she wants while the guy kept what I don't understand as cool. This is really awful from you.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Akuruoulo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls guys watch the video first before you quote sweetrace
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
spiritedtete:

What about a situation when you are on a queue(ATM) with a lady ...and suddenly the lady jumped the queue and you reminded her it's not her turn yet... The next things was Two resounding slaps from the lady. "Please my your business" she says.

I remember the guy was speechless and he left immediately.

However remember temperaments are different... But ladies shouldn't go about assaulting men .. because they feel it's improper for the man to hit them.

Personally the last time I had a scuffle was in J S S 2.

However... I don't pray my gentle patience should be tested... I hope I survive it... But one thing I know... I will still shoot from afar 1month after... Without you smelling me. So I stay very far from anything trouble...

However maturity had thought me to apologize even when I am not guilty... So our trouble can die a natural death.

But how far is too far... When your limit is over stretched... I pray people are not tested beyond their limit.

I like your maturity and honesty. That woman slapping the guy is the kind of wahala we pray not to encounter.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Akuruoulo:
Pls guys watch the video first before you quote sweetrace

Even though you did not write this to be helpful, I thank you because I am tired of the mentions. I hope they will watch the video and stop quoting me.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
kingkakaone:

What u are trying to do is exonorate the lady and condemn the guy.
Everyone is expected to have some level of decorum and self control irrespective of gender, stop promoting abuse by the women folks.

Your blames should be for both parties, not only the guy.

Exonerate the lady? How?
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.

THAT ONE IS YOUR BUSINESS.

IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO HIT SOMEBODY YOU BETTER BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE HITS. IF YOU'RE A WOMAN AND YOU KNOW IT KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOURSELF.
EOD.

sweetrace:

LOL, THIS DRUNKARD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE DATA TO WATCH THE LESS THAN 2MB VIDEO SAVE THE PAGE UNTIL WHENEVER CHRIST SENDS YOU SOME.

IN THE VIDEO WE SAW HOW THE WOMAN BEATDOWN THE MAN WITHOUT RESISTANCE.

GOD FORBID THE DAY I'D HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THAT SORT OF WEAK SNAIL OF A MAN. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nature8(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
henrybomb:

Be fast to listen and slow to respond

Tell him bro...
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Chukapage(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

You shut up!!! You’re the generation of boys who refuse to become men. What is a man doing hitting a woman or even fighting? Real men have and show self control. I know you’ll come back with some nastiness, but understand I won’t read it.
Every manipulator has their own definition of " REAL MAN OR REAL WOMAN"

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by elonize(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wen a man slaps a woman,they say that the man haa no shame that he hit a woman,but if a woman slaps a man,she's a hero.....nygirl wen go try am wit me...if i c dat d reason for u slaping me is not justified.... I will give d girl Superman slap wen dey caryy persn burst wall

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Chukapage(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

so women don't need "Self Control" na only man need am, This is one of Nigeria's problems not taking responsibility for our actions..

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by inkon: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

It is not anyone’s right to assault the other person. [bold]But men are generally physically stronger than women,[/bold] so what is he trying to prove. If he was wronged, he could have walked away or addressed it in a civil way. If the woman is not civil, then he should walk away. That is wisdom and maturity. I was taught that the evidence of maturity in a man is not his physical strength but his emotional and spiritual strengths.

Again, you are wrong on the assumption that men are [bold]generally[/bold] stronger than women. Women are not as weak as they are made to look after all. I've seen women beat up men a number of times. However, this does not justify violence against any gender.

I'm an advocate of peace. A peacemaker will preach for mutual respect and not urging women on the wrong part. Women are weaker, right? That is a greater reason they should respect their men whom they consider stronger.

On the other hand, the man owes his [bold]respectful [/bold] lady the duty of using his strength for her and not against her. I.e channeling his strength towards protecting her and not hurting her. In a nutshell, if the man can be levelheaded enough not to abuse his women with his presumed strength, while on earth would the woman who considers herself weaker go physical on him?

And we keep echoing walk away as if that is a perfect option. It has been reported several times about women who attacked their husbands in their sleep, and not all these men victims are alive to tell their own stories. How do you think all these things start? It is by making them believe that hitting men is a normal thing and then they start testing act.

Let's call a spade a spade. While we condemn violence against women, we should also do same for men, after all what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.