Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78630 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by elonize(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
spiritedtete:

What about a situation when you are on a queue(ATM) with a lady ...and suddenly the lady jumped the queue and you reminded her it's not her turn yet... The next things was Two resounding slaps from the lady. "Please my your business" she says.

I remember the guy was speechless and he left immediately.

However remember temperaments are different... But ladies shouldn't go about assaulting men .. because they feel it's improper for the man to hit them.

Personally the last time I had a scuffle was in J S S 2.

However... I don't pray my gentle patience should be tested... I hope I survive it... But one thing I know... I will still shoot from afar 1month after... Without you smelling me. So I stay very far from anything trouble...

However maturity had thought me to apologize even when I am not guilty... So our trouble can die a natural death.

But how far is too far... When your limit is over stretched... I pray people are not tested beyond their limit.

dont let ursef b fooled,if a girl givs u beta thunderstorm, ur e.y.e go clear,its easier said dan done,if sm section of ppo tinks ders no reason a man shud slap a woman,den ders no reason a woman shud slap a man.mk d woman respect hersef,dey form gentle jack der until dm slap ur personality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Businessman1986(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away

Moronic post. Weak dunce. A lady and a gentleman, a wild animal and a very hard fist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by mickeysylva: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
If only ladies will learn to act like a lady and a man act like a real man. But ladies dis days ehn, they wanna cheat d gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by OlawaleBammie: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

My bother knows to run than to choose to hit a woman. A wise man sees trouble from afar off and he flees.
[color=#990000][quote author=sweetrace post=73520656]

who b this gan an...all dis yeye girls with tiny legs wey no get man as a brother for ous, as if they can tolerate it were they in man's shoe....

Ogo oo, Ofenuhora, Oponu

Must woman cus trouble?

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mad males on rampage. Any negro that lifts his hands on a woman in public deserves to be beaten beyond recognition.

Those onlookers are bunch of iidiots. Next time, it will be their mum, wife or sister and no one will be there to help them.

Fools!!!

Females need to arm themselves when heading out. Lets see the unlucky bastards that will have their rotten bellies scattered by a knife out of self defence.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away

You're just a ridiculous.

Don't hit someone and think you won't get hit in return because of your gender . It doesn't work that way

I'll hit your sister harder than I'll hit a man if she hit me first

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:
Mad males on rampage. Any negro that lifts his hands on a woman in public deserves to be beaten beyond recognition.

Those onlookers are bunch of iidiots. Next time, it will be their mum, wife or sister and no one will be there to help them.

Fools!!!

Females need to arm themselves when heading out. Lets see the unlucky bastards that will have their rotten bellies scattered by a knife out of self defence.

You've been dropping senseless comments all over nairaland for awhile now.

The lady hit first ..it is clear you didn't read or you can't comprehend ?

If a lady hit a man ,he shouldn't hit back?

Your stupidity is beyond humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
emailaddy:
Beat her if she assaults you. You all will be so quick to condemn a man that raises his fingers on a lady, Years ago when I still did public transport. There was a lady who demanded her change from a conductor, d guy told her to calm down that he didn’t have change, moreover he already informed everyone to enter with change, The lady replied saying “oponu” a Yoruba abuse, dunno what it means though, dude replied saying na her Papa be Oponu, next thing na slap from the lady. She slapped him twice. Dude faces her and beat her up. Two guyz who didn’t know d origin of the fight started beating the guy up, saying it was shameless to hit a lady. It was others in the bus including me that insisted that the lady is a Mad one.

We shouldn’t always let them get away with madness

And you guys didn't Fvck those guys up?

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Elder0001:

You've been dropping senseless comments all over nairaland for awhile now.

The lady hit first ..it is clear you didn't read or you can't comprehend ?

If a lady hit a man ,he shouldn't hit back?

Your stupidity is beyond humanity

So she hits you and your stupid brain tells you to then beat and tear her bra like some sex starved monkey.

Pray you don't encounter my type. You will have your own d1ck for dinner.

big fool!
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

So she hits you and your stupid brain tells you to then beat and tear her bra like some sex starved monkey.

big fool!

Don't hit anybody and start playing gender card. If you hit someone prepare to get hit irrespective of your gender

CAPSLOCKED any word for this fool ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided

He would have repeated the same song "Shameless man"
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

It is not anyone’s right to assault the other person. But men are generally physically stronger than women, so what is he trying to prove. If he was wronged, he could have walked away or addressed it in a civil way. If the woman is not civil, then he should walk away. That is wisdom and maturity. I was taught that the evidence of maturity in a man is not his physical strength but his emotional and spiritual strengths.

Jesus ..how can someone be this stupid?

Try this word with someone like me and you'll remember this is 2018 not 1912

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Elder0001:

Don't hit anybody and start playing gender card. If you hit someone prepare to get hit irrespective of your gender

I hope your own advice sank in your own head because if you think you can intimidate and hit people who you think you are stronger than, don't play victim when you get beaten to a pulp.

Shame you can't even face me alone online. You had to mention someone. looool.

Spineless iiiimbecile.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Elder0001:

Some ladies are so aggressive that they will hit a man first and immediately lock his shirt. I have witnessed such. The lady gave the man a dirty slap and immediately locked his shirt shouting "You will have to kill me today"
The man didnt even beat the lady. When he was asked why he didn't beat her, he said if he should give her a slap she might collapse. And he was not ready for any court case.
Some praised him
Some called him names
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by sweetrace(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Elder0001:

Jesus ..how can someone be this stupid?

Try this word with someone like me and you'll remember this is 2018 not 1912

Insults and threats are the weapons of the insecure and uncouth. Once upon a time, Nairaland was a forum one could have an intelligent conversation. The fact that you don’t agree with my point of view does not mean that you should be so disrespectful.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by BluntBoy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't understand why women can hit men but men are not allowed to hit women.

This nonsense is even promoted in movies. A wife will slap her husband and the husband will just walk away. But a husband will slap his wife and the police will be on his neck.

I am saying this because women are now becoming unnecessarily aggressive. Any small argument, they will be ready to slap you.

This is not good at all. Our daughters must not be brought up this way. They must understand that there are consequences for every action. If you assault a man, don't be shocked if you receive a slap that will make you go deaf for a week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by OdefaGirl(f): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stupid man! Na where woman dey, u dey show muscle. If na ur fellow man, u go speak grammar take style run.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Who threw the first punch?
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by masqot(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
CityNGR:
Shut up... All IS FAIR IN WAR!!
My man

3 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Kbidi: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Every time women will say they are the weaker vessel but they use that to do lots of atrocities against men....Running their mouth like tap water without a control... Some even go as far as slapping the man....When the man retaliates they will say he is mean, wicked ......and they keep saying they are the weaker vessel....that's 419! They are not weak anything jare!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Diso60090(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olodo24:
abeg who watch the video?

Buhari and he boys
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by olaade21: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

He is an absolute shameless man. A man fighting and in public. Men should have and show some self control and respect. Even it was the woman’s fault. Even if she was acting like a mad woman. He should have walked away. Imagine ! He actually tore her bra. Boys who refuse to grow up!!!!

n

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Exonerate the lady? How?
Just check your comments you will see you tilted towards that angle.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

Fools!!!

ARE YOU MAKING SENSE AT ALL? DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? I DON'T KNOW WHY MOST WOMEN REASON WITHOUT THEIR BRAINS. SEE YOU INSULTING EVERY MALE ON THIS THREAD AND ARGUING SENTIMENTALLY WITHOUT SINCERELY ADDRESSING THE MATTER.
IN THE VIDEO I WATCHED THE MAN WAS MAINLY RESTRAINED WHILE THE WOMAN WAS FREE AND WILD, THROWING BLOWS AND GOING AFTER THE MAN THE MORE HE TRIED TO PULL OUT.. BUT THEN YOU CAPITALIZE ONLY ON HER TORN BRA, BECAUSE HER TORN BRA IS WORSE THAN HIS DISFIGURED FACE ABI.

MOST OF THESE WOMEN ARE LUCKY. SOME OF US GO REALLY EXTREME TO FCCK SHĮT UP BADLY.

ELDER0001, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HIT PEOPLE. BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. BUT IF ANYONE HITS YOU, AND YOU'RE SURE YOU CAN BEAT THEM UP PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO DRILL THEM PROPERLY.
IF YOU CAN'T, GET THE POLICE TO LOCK THEM UP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

big fool!

LOL
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU FOLKS ARE RATED BELOW DOLPHINS IN TERMS OF IQ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU MAKING SENSE AT ALL? DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? I DON'T KNOW WHY MOST WOMEN REASON WITHOUT THEIR BRAINS. SEE YOU INSULTING EVERY MALE ON THIS THREAD AND ARGUING SENTIMENTALLY WITHOUT SINCERELY ADDRESSING THE MATTER.
IN THE VIDEO I WATCHED THE MAN WAS MAINLY RESTRAINED WHILE THE WOMAN WAS FREE AND WILD, THROWING BLOWS AND GOING AFTER THE MAN THE MORE HE TRIED TO PULL OUT.. BUT THEN YOU CAPITALIZE ONLY ON HER TORN BRA, BECAUSE HER TORN BRA IS WORSE THAN HIS DISFIGURED FACE ABI.

MOST OF THESE WOMEN ARE LUCKY. SOME OF US GO REALLY EXTREME TO FCCK SHĮT UP BADLY.

ELDER0001, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HIT PEOPLE. BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. BUT IF ANYONE HITS YOU, AND YOU'RE SURE YOU CAN BEAT THEM UP PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO DRILL THEM PROPERLY.

The restraining part gets me angry ...while they were holding the man they gave the lady chance to Fvck him up

Fellow men aren't helping matters

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU FOLKS ARE RATED BELOW DOLPHINS IN TERMS OF IQ.

You don't have to shout to make baseless statements. Cray fish brain. So the reeetard mentioned you and you came running like mad dog. You should be shot in the head. Tout.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by darkelf: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
sweetrace:

Exonerate the lady? How?

Young Lady

You come off as being biased...hence the male folk trolling you

I watched the video... the guy was being assaulted so many times and even struggled to let go.

I'm sure that both their clothes got torn in the ensuing struggle.

Now, I hate domestic violence of any kind...don't get me wrong. I think men who kill their wives from violence should be hanged.

BUT, you've been too one-sided that I think you may have been a victim of violence before.

However, its intolerable for women to assault men as well.

There was a case a few years ago of a very fat woman who killed her husband by sitting on him until he suffocated to death. Seems funny but the news was carried by one of our dailies.

Men are increasingly becoming victims tooo...Sometimes, just leaving a mad woman and running from the scene is not the only answer okay? It's way more complicated than that

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

You don't have to shout to make baseless statements. Cray fish brain. So the reeetard mentioned you and you came running like mad dog. You should be shot in the head. Tout.

LOL.. DON'T WORRY. THE LIST OF LOWER-CLASS ANIMALS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU WILL BE REPUBLISHED AGAIN IN JANUARY SO YOU CAN SEE THAT FROM 3RD PLACED YOU'VE MOVED LOWER, BEYOND COUNT. SURELY THE CRAYFISH YOU MENTIONED WILL BE AHEAD OF YOU BY MILES cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Long shitty epistle, the size of a cow dung. And you didn't see where I stated the on lookers where iidiots. In any sane society, both parties ought to be separated. even before physical contact. So if they didn't do the needful, how would that have been her fault?

Go fighting people whose history you have no clue of and watch them make marks on walls with your blood.
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. DON'T WORRY. THE LIST OF LOWER-CLASS ANIMALS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU WILL BE REPUBLISHED AGAIN IN JANUARY SO YOU CAN SEE THAT FROM 3RD PLACED YOU'VE MOVED LOWER, BEYOND COUNT. SURELY THE CRAYFISH YOU MENTIONED WILL BE AHEAD OF YOU BY MILES cheesy

Just like your folks are being hunted down to the very holes they crawl out from to commit atrocities their cray fish brain can cook up to survive. You are next in line and your sorry story will be epic. I can't wait to see your disfigured face on the caption pic.

Rest in pieces in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.