Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Atheism Is Madness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Madness (5318 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2019
kkins25:
where you see holes, I see the openings to a dark tunnel.
I saw not just ordinary holes, but gaping holes all over the post.

Are you like him, saying they did not die, erh? Do you believe, like him too, they didnt certainly die, hmm?

kkins25:
Dont forget by Christian standards you are not even a christian.
Not everyone deserves to know the real me. I am happy for them to criticise whoever and whatever they think I am. I am glad you brought that up kkins25, but though I am pleased you said by Christian standards, I am not even a christian, I would have been more pleased if you'd show God and/or Jesus address or called anyone christian. Would have been be more pleased, if you could show Apostles, disciples etcetera greeting each other using the christian nomenclature or anywhere in the Bible, called each other christian(s).

kkins25, fyi, I'll rather be religious (i.e. James 1:27 et al), than be Christian (i.e. Acts 26:28)
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Niflheim(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
[/b]They are seeing an aeroplane and a bird flying and they say there is no God[b]

@op,

When I see an aeroplane flying, I say that there is an aeroplane flying, and when I see a bird flying, I say that a bird is flying!!! Why would I see an aeroplane and say it is a god? Why would I see a bird and say that it is a god? Do I worship "Madagascan fowl"? Not everyone is a lunatic like yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Niflheim(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
[/b]"And yet they say that mindless chance made the bird that is flying"[b]

@op,

The bird that is flying was "not made"!!! It comes about by the process of fertilization with the male(although some birds can naturally lay eggs without the presence or assistance of a male)!!!

Who was your biology teacher when you were in primary school? We need to place him on the FBI's MOST WANTED LIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Niflheim(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
[/b]"The earth is rotating around it's axis without any input from man"[b]

@op,

DO you know what they call a "maelstrom"? It is a very strong whirlpool in a sea or a river!!! Now assuming we pour excessive amounts of sewage water(daura dung and Sokwoto shit) in the river and the dung mixed with water starts spinning round and round, YOU WILL CLAIM THAT IT IS YOUR GOD THAT IS SPINNING THE SHIT AROUND ABI? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS? WHY WOULD A GOD BE SPINNING LIQUID SHIT ROUND AND ROUND IN AN ENDLESS LOOP? IS HE NOT AS MAD AS YOU ARE?!!! OR IS HE PLANNING TO USE IT TO COOK SOUP?!!!

Christianity and imbecility are like Suarez and Cavani in the Uruguay National Team!!! The one is never too far away from the other!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I saw not just ordinary holes, but gaping holes all over the post.

Are you like him, saying they did not die, erh? Do you believe, like him too, they didnt certainly die, hmm?
Did Adam and Eve"surely die", muttley?

Is it not true that Adam and Eve did "not certainly die,” and their "eyes opened", and they, "knew good and evil”?
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2019
budaatum:
Did Adam and Eve "surely die", muttley?
Yes, they did surely and instantaneously die the moment after eating budaatum. Do you know why budaatum, it's because God's word was explicit and not polysemous

budaatum:
Is it not true that Adam and Eve did "not certainly die,” and their "eyes opened", and they, "knew good and evil”?
"The payment for sin is death (i.e. separation from God),
but the gift that God freely gives is everlasting life found in Christ Jesus our Lord.
"
- Romans 6:23

"and of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou dost not eat of it, for in the day of thine eating of it -- dying thou dost die.'"
- Genesis 2:17

budaatum, on the contrary, it is true that Adam and Eve did certainly die. Do you know why and how they certainly died budaatum? It is because God made sure that they died, He personally saw to it, that they die. God was commited and dead set on fulfilling the death promise, for eating from the tree, that He single-mindedly enforced the death to "eventuary" happen.

I understand budaatum, you arent appreciating spiritual death being distinct from physical death. Fyi, Adam and Eve certainly and instantaneously died spiritually, as in, were spiritually separated from God, at that point thereon, however physical death came much much more years later

Now buddatum, it is true that Adam and Eve didn't outrightly there and then physically die, the exact moment after they ate from the tree, just as you have thought Genesis 2:17 implied.

budaatum, are you aware that the Hebrew word used in Genesis 2:17 quoted above, is "muwth-muwth" die-die, which is often translated as "surely die or certainly die" or literally as "dying you shall die" which indicates the beginning of dying (i.e. an ingressive sense). At from the point of eating off the tree, Adam and Eve would begin to die and "eventuary" would return to dust.

budaatum, if Adam and Eve were meant to have died, dropped dead at the spot, as in, physically die and return to dust right there and then, the text should have used "muwth" only once, as is used in the Hebrew meaning "dead, died, or die" and not "muwth-muwth" as in "beginning to die"or "surely die." Are we capisce now?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, they did surely and instantaneously die the moment after eating budaatum. Do you know why budaatum, it's because God's word was explicit and not polysemous.
So, the sum of it is that they died a "spiritual death"?

I'll argue that "spiritual death" is no death at all, with the suggestion that if you drink "spiritual water" for just two days in the current heatwave we're going through you will surely die! But let's stick to the facts shall we.

So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Could you tell us what happened to Adam and Eve after the above without the unnecessary yadayada please?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
budaatum:
So, the sum of it is that they died a "spiritual death"?
Yes, the sum of it is they got taken advantage of and got played by the serpent, who lied to them that they would not surely die

budaatum:
I'll argue that "spiritual death" is no death at all, with the suggestion that if you drink "spiritual water" for just two days in the current heatwave we're going through you will surely die! But let's stick to the facts shall we.
The fact is death is a dividing line. That line was drawn the instant when the tree was eaten from and the separation from God with boundaries and/or limits set

budaatum:
So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Could you tell us what happened to Adam and Eve after the above without the unnecessary yadayada please?
[img]https://s3/images/yadayada.jpg[/img]

You want to mind your language next time Mister. Who does unnecessary yada yada, hmm? Mtcheew.

"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
- Genesis 3:5

Now, budaatum, on to your question, obviously, they truly set out to becoming gods, the moment after eating fruit and being driven out of Eden. They became gods, not exactly be like God, the half lie the serpent earlier told them, but be able to make judgement between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad etcetera. Begin experiencing pain and pleasure, sweet and sour, success and failure, kindness and cruelty, compassion and indifference, love and hatred, wealth and poverty, knowledge and ignorance, frear and boldness, lies and truth, oppression and freedom, slavery and liberty, beautiful and fugly etcetera

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by kkins25(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Now, budaatum, on to your question, obviously, they truly set out to becoming gods, the moment after eating fruit and being driven out of Eden. They became gods, not exactly be like God, the half lie the serpent earlier told them, but be able to make judgement between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad etcetera.
I dont remember being taught that satan or rather a talking snake explicitly said the would be exactly like God. So what half truth did he say? Like God is very different from being God i assume. Unless, i nees to do more studies.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
kkins25:
I dont remember being taught that satan or rather a talking snake explicitly said the would be exactly like God.
Stop right there! There never was a talking snake please. talking snake is half truth. The serpent in Genesis 3:5, clearly and in no uncertain terms told Eve that upon after eating of the fruit of TGKE, they will be like God

kkins25:
So what half truth did he say? Like God is very different from being God i assume. Unless, i nees to do more studies.
The serpent told them a good half of truth, and a few other economical half truths that equally were misleading, withholding info et cetera
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
First, thank you for taking the time to carefully consider and responding with rather unusual minimal yadayada. I appreciate both and will maintain conversation until both disappear as they usually do with you.

MuttleyLaff:
Yes, the sum of it is they got taken advantage of and got played by the serpent, who lied to them that they would not surely die.
To die, is to pass away, perish, to relinquish life, to become dead from any cause and in any circumstances. It is the simplest, plainest, and most direct word for this idea, and is used figuratively of anything that has once displayed activity: An example would be 'the Ancient Egyptian civilization has died', as has my very own father.

I do not see how any of that happened to Adam and Eve, so perhaps define your "die" or explain the lie the serpent played.

MuttleyLaff:
The fact is death is a dividing line. That line was drawn the instant when the tree was eaten from and the separation from God with boundaries and/or limits set.
So the book says. A line between the living and the dead. And we can confirm this with our own eyes if we'd ever lost anyone to death, which I can't say happened to Adam nor Eve, not till 100s of years after, at least.

As to the tree bit. I do not think it was just a tree and what they ate was food and I would question anything that sets "boundaries and/or limits" to anything that can be construed to be knowledge because it just sounds like boko haram to me.

MuttleyLaff:
You want to mind your language next time Mister. Who does unnecessary yada yada, hmm? Mtcheew.
I definitely do not think you have the abilities to be "boundaries and/or limits set" for buda since buda is not your pikin!

MuttleyLaff:
Now, budaatum, on to your question, obviously, they truly set out to becoming gods, the moment after eating fruit and being driven out of Eden.
You're saying they wanted to own their own garden and have other Adams and Eves working for them?

MuttleyLaff:
They became gods, not exactly be like God, the half lie the serpent earlier told them, but be able to make judgement between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad etcetera. Begin experiencing pain and pleasure, sweet and sour, success and failure, kindness and cruelty, compassion and indifference, love and hatred, wealth and poverty, knowledge and ignorance, frear and boldness, lies and truth, oppression and freedom, slavery and liberty, beautiful and fugly etcetera
Do note that in all that's above, you've said "they died" and "they became gods". Lol.

Hell yes they became small gods with their own little garden which was painful to toil but still provided them food to the end of their days and on it were they buried when they did actually surely die! They even went further and out of very severe painful childbearing labor and desire, created Cain and Abel and Seth to labour the land for them. They could not have done any of that if they had remained blind naked ignorant and enslaved within the "boundaries and/or limits set" by that which you call God in the Garden of Eden!
Re: Atheism Is Madness by kkins25(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Stop right there! There never was a talking snake please. talking snake is half truth. The serpent in Genesis 3:5, clearly and in no uncertain terms told Eve that upon after eating of the fruit of TGKE, they will be like God

The serpent told them a good half of truth, and a few other economical half truths that equally were misleading, withholding info et cetera

“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Genesis 3:5 NIV
https://genesis.bible/genesis-3-5
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2020
... i have a problem with the loquacious budaatum ... Enlightenment is a gradual process, there is no excuse for his misandry speech.
The douchebag thinks i am pained about his speech, why should I ...?
The effeminate buda once called men that dont marry/date soldier women pigs. One should draw the battle line betweeen advocating for equality and bullying men for their choices. How can a man refusing to marry a non feminine woman be called a pig for his choice? To have a choice or spec automatically makes you a misogynist.

Muttley, please advice your effeminate frenemy budaatum that is stripped off of all masculinity and a vagina worshipper ...

budaatum:
[s]First, thank you for taking the time to carefully consider and responding with rather unusual minimal yadayada. I appreciate both and will maintain conversation until both disappear as they usually do with you[/s].

budaatum:
To die, is to pass away, perish, to relinquish life, to become dead from any cause and in any circumstances. It is the simplest, plainest, and most direct word for this idea, and is used figuratively of anything that has once displayed activity: An example would be 'the Ancient Egyptian civilization has died', as has my very own father.

I do not see how any of that happened to Adam and Eve, so perhaps define your "die" or explain the lie the serpent played.

So the book says. A line between the living and the dead. And we can confirm this with our own eyes if we'd ever lost anyone to death, which I can't say happened to Adam nor Eve, not till 100s of years after, at least.
In the original Hebrew text, where and/or when God said, "... thou shall surely die", the "surely die" comment, has the meaning, translated as "slow death", and the meaning, conveys, a sense of and/or a reality of gradually ceasing to be or in a gradual way, slowly by degrees, slowly by years they will come to an end.

The "... thou shall surely die" statement, it is, as it were, was merely stating emphatically and/or publicly, to A&E, that, the moment after eating the fruit of the TGKE, they will have a gradual fading and/or die away existence. Death will slowly progressively take place, which exactly is what happened, although spiritual death, separation from God was instantaneous, physical death was slow. From the moment of prematurely eating the fruit of the TGKE, A&E became subjected to death, causing the mortality clock, to come alive and start to tick-tocking down.

budaatum:
As to the tree bit. I do not think it was just a tree and what they ate was food and I would question anything that sets "boundaries and/or limits" to anything that can be construed to be knowledge because it just sounds like boko haram to me.
It was not perpetual forbiddenness. There is a method in the madness. One doesnt teach kindergarten calculus, that happens later.

Of course, it wasn't just a tree, the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil (i.e. the TKGE) figure of speech, is a merism. Meaning that, good, in that context, is translated from a word, that means and typifies "Beautiful[/I]" while evil, in similar context, is translated from a word, that means and typifies "[i]Adversity".

The "Beautiful", is, as in, all and everything in between, thats dandy and good while the "Adversity" half, means, as in, every hardship, bad and ugly, difficult or unpleasant situation that possibly can happen.

Once A&E ate the fruit, it paved way, for them to prematurely begin having first hand experiences of several parts of all that's "Beautiful" and all that's "Adversity". They have become "accident" gods, to begin judging between beautiful and adversity. Good times, bad times, what's pretty, what's ugly, what's bitter, what's sweet, what's pain, what's pleasure, what's orgasmic, what's frigid, screaming, laughing, smiling, crying, commotion, tranquility, mourning, partying etcetera

Essentially after eating the fruit, the whole set of circumstances and spectrum got unleashed into the world for them to begin deal with, prepared or not prepared for it

budaatum:
I definitely do not think you have the abilities to be setting "boundaries and/or limits set" for buda since buda is not your pikin!
Just act your age and cut out the puerile attitude, besides who would want desire an old fart for ones pikin angry angry angry

budaatum:
You're saying they wanted to own their own garden and have other Adam and Eves working for them?
No, I never anywhere said, they wanted to own their own garden and have other Adam and Eves working for them, but it was you, who asked the "Could you tell us what happened to Adam and Eve after the above without the unnecessary yadayada please?" question, and my reply was:

"Now, budaatum, on to your question, obviously, they truly set out to becoming gods, the moment after eating fruit and being driven out of Eden. They became gods, not exactly be like God, the half lie the serpent earlier told them, but be able to make judgement between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad etcetera. Begin experiencing pain and pleasure, sweet and sour, success and failure, kindness and cruelty, compassion and indifference, love and hatred, wealth and poverty, knowledge and ignorance, frear and boldness, lies and truth, oppression and freedom, slavery and liberty, beautiful and fugly etcetera"

In my response, I also volunteered Genesis 3:5 - "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." so for you to see, bar Genesis 3:4, the game plan and what the serpent purported

budaatum:
Do note that in all that's above, you've said "they died" and "they became gods". Lol.
I am resolute and so stand by both accounts of what I said. I just like you, did a lol, seeing that you aren't cleared up on how "they died" and how "they became gods".

budaatum:
Hell yes they became small gods with their own little garden which was painful to toil but still provided them food to the end of their days and on it were they buried when they did actually surely die! They even went further and out of very severe painful childbearing labor, and desire, created Cain and Abel and Seth to labour the land for them. They could not have done any of that if they had remained ignorant and enslaved and beholden within the "boundaries and/or limits set" by that which you call God in the Garden of Eden!
From what I read in the Bible, I dont see God blaming Eve. He didnt even blame anyone. It was the offenders blaming each other, passing the buck from one person to the other, thankfully none of them blamed God for putting the TKGE inside the garden and centrally where it wouldnt go unnoticed. The glaring fact in all this budaatum, was that each found it just too difficult to own up, hands up their hands, to say they did wrong going against God's expressed command, to not eat of the fruit from the TKGE, dare I say, not eat off the fruit from the TKGE before the hour has come (i.e. John 2:4)

No one was ignorant, no one was enslaved, no one was beholden within the "boundaries and/or limits set", we all have free will and make our own choices. This for A&E was exercising freewill budaatum, they were undergoing a willpower test, as it were, something like give a cat a bowl of milk to guard or a rat a slice of cheese to look after. Out of the challenge between id and ego, id apparently had the better of ego. Brings up the proverbial, curiosity killed the cat.

I once read that, the true test of a man's character, is what he does, when no one is watching. You see this was an opportunity for character to develop, to evolve, to be etched on the slates of the hearts of A&E. Adam and Eve, prior to eating the fruit, because of lack of experiences (i.e. as in, no experiential knowledge of Good and Evil) were character-less, had no character, their slate was clean, so this was a test of character, testing the strength of will or character of A&E. If you want to test a man/woman's character, give him/her power, give him/her freewill, give him/her willpower.

The fox can be set to guard the henhouse but for how long will nothing happen to the chickens. The cat can be set to guard the bowl of cream/milk but how long will nothing happen to the cream/milk. OK, here's a quick and snappy breakdown of what went down. The events in Genesis 1:24-27, expatiated upon from Genesis 2:4 up on to Genesis 3:25, all happened in a normal 24-hour period. A&E almost successfully held it together but they caved in at the last hurdle (i.e. the last hour)
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2020
kkins25:
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Genesis 3:5 NIV
https://genesis.bible/genesis-3-5
Thank you for reinforcing what I've pushed forward, but please do similar with Genesis 3:4, by pasting its content here, just as you've done with Genesis 3:4. We can then go over Genesis 3:4-5 together, if you want
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

budaatum:

I hope it is clear as day to you that those who insult buda die and become nobody.

MuttleyLaff:
In the original Hebrew text, where and/or when God said, "... thou shall surely die", the "surely die" comment, has the meaning, translated as "slow death", and the meaning, conveys, a sense of and/or a reality of gradually ceasing to be or in a gradual way, slowly by degrees, slowly by years they will come to an end.

You wanna provide source for this claim of yours please?

Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
You wanna provide source for this claim of yours please?
Wouldn't you without any attempt to lift the floorboards yourself want to know the sauce, pepper, ingredients, condiments and all

Fyi, the phrase “mowt tamut” in Hebrew, translated to English “you will surely die” in the original text, expresses, death in time and not an immediate death nor a sudden death. In other words, Adam & Eve would eventually die if/when they eat from the TKGE and that is exactly what happened. They progressively died.

Are you aware of the fact that one million cells in your body die every second. When all these takes their toil, is when the Grim Reaper shows up
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[s]
Fyi, the phrase “mowt tamut” in Hebrew, translated to English “you will surely die” in the original text, expresses, death in time and not an immediate death nor a sudden death. In other words, Adam & Eve would eventually die if/when they eat from the TKGE and that is exactly what happened. They progressively died.[/s]
Stop with the yadayada and assertions. You went to school and got a degree I hope, so must have learnt how to cite & reference.

Provide some for your claim please or just say an angle told you or something so we all know where you're at!

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
They download the app of how to be sanely-mad!
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
HappyPagan:

Cool opinion. Why do you think so?

What creations? Everything you see around you was designed by man - the device in your hand, the network through which you are able to communicate, the letters you see and type, the language you speak. What did God design? What is God's purpose?

Does God exist, because an airplane or bird does?

Did God come by mindless chance?

What's your argument for God's existence? You are just ranting.

Wow, see the madness!

We are talking about the whole what we see in this world, this one is talking about toys! Choi
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
HappyPagan:

Who says the way you practice Christianity is the right way? Are you saying the Holy Spirit isn't responsible for this foolishness?

Do you consider the acts of your fellow Christians foolish?

Those are not Christians. Those are people doing theatre art, Mount Zion movie productions.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Atheism directs most of its arguments toward Christianity and the Bible. Why? That's because Christianity is the best (in fact, ONLY) way through which man can get to know God personally. So the enemy and his cohorts are on the rise, seeking to distort the truth of God's word with worldly philosophies to deceive the willing. Be careful, believers and those who seek to accomplish God's will.

The Only Way! grin and typical of All of God's Things, They Are the Most Attacked! Which made me even see Him more and more and loved Him more and more!
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
Stop with the yadayada and assertions. You went to school and got a degree I hope, so must have learnt how to cite & reference.

Provide some for your claim please or just say an angle told you or something so we all know where you're at!
Google is your friend. Pull out your fingers and lift up the floorboards yourself. I am not giving you anything on a platter. You went to school, got a degree, got certifications at cetera then why not just use the researching skills you learned, to ferret out, discover and/or verify information I shared, instead of asking me for the sources.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Google is your friend. Pull out your fingers and lift up the floorboards yourself. I am not giving you anything on a platter. You went to school, got a degree, got certifications at cetera then why not just use the researching skills you learned, to ferret out, discover and/or verify information I shared, instead of asking me for the sources.
So, you expect buda to go looking for evidence to support your assertion despite the fact buda already posted evidence that disputes your claim?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11989028_20200724092642516_jpeg_jpeg03010dde6acdd81640f013f7af3a7c3e

Please try really hard not to quote buda until you learn not to use the brain inside your head to fabricate baseless lies.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
So, you expect buda to go looking for evidence to support your assertion despite the fact buda already posted evidence that disputes your claim?

Please try really hard not to quote buda until you learn not to use the brain inside your head to fabricate baseless lies.
As I've said, if you havent access to how I came about the information I shared, then Google, at least, is available to be your friend to help you find out. So pull out your fingers and lift up the floorboards yourself. I am not giving you anything on a platter. You went to school, got a degree, got certifications at cetera then why not just use the researching skills you learned, to ferret out, discover and/or verify information I shared, instead of asking me for the sources.

Make use of those gray matter in your head, instead of going for the last way out, calling the info, baseless lies and something cooked up by just me alone. I have done you enough favours giving you the string to search on Google with, so quit behaving like a jerk, prat and knobhead all rolled into one
Re: Atheism Is Madness by orisa37: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
CERTAINLY.

OR AT BEST IGNORANCE.

From Orunto27.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow, see the madness!

We are talking about the whole what we see in this world...

What do YOU see?
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
HappyPagan:

What do YOU see?

Certainly I know the difference between toys and the things in nature that we came to meet eg the sweetly arranged savannah in Ogun state while the bushes look manicured with Gigantic Shears, the Ocean oh, the ocean, not to talk about the natural beauty in Obudu or is it the natural AC in Kaduna? And that is just in Nigeria alone.

I see things man is trying to copy meaning some other Greater Person has done all this artistry that man is copying from.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
Yada yada
Mtcheew. Shior. I spit on that your yada yada jagbanjantis nonsense scribble angry angry angry

In this information technology age, finding answers to almost any subject, phrase, information et cetera under the sun on earth, is so simple, that one doesn't have to spend their life wallowing in ignorance, laziness, bitterness, unnecessarily getting bad-tempered and foul-mouthed, just because I havent obliged pointing them to sources, where the information I shared about A&E being subjected to progressive death, originated from.

If you are yet to read about it in hardcopy books, then at the least, why not do a search on Google, but of course, ignorance deprives you, the freedom to do anything like that, because of your illusion of knowledge about this particular phrase.

The highest form of ignorance is when someone rejects something they clearly havent a clue about and/or don’t know much about. You dont know that, the truth about what I shared, will always be truth, regardless of your pathetic lack of understanding, disbelief and ignorance.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The highest form of ignorance is when someone rejects something they clearly havent a clue about and/or don’t know much about.
Those who are not ignorant ask for evidence, which you never provided, which makes me think you are the ignorant one for not being able to back up your lies which you then attempt to hide with your usual word diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
Those who are not ignorant ask for evidence, which you never provided, which makes me think you are the ignorant one for not being able to back up your lies which you then attempt to hide with your usual word diarrhea.
I am not going to divulge anything, especially when sources are at the end of your fingertip. You aren't baby Kingsway, you're more than capable to research into what I shared, without me having to hold your hand and be giving you signposts.

What you say are "lies" are in public domain. The information I shared, is available to the public on the internet. it is available for everyone to see or know about, but you, are just being ....

Now tell me, have you used the string to search on Google and you havent come across loads of other people sharing the same information that the phrase “mowt tamut” in Hebrew, translated to English “you will surely die” in the original text, expresses, death in time and not an immediate death nor a sudden death. In other words, meaning Adam & Eve would eventually die if/when they eat from the TKGE and that is exactly what happened, A&E progressively died.

Are you that scared that your illusion will be destroyed, if you should do the Google search with the “mowt/mot tamut” string and find out the truth
Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm sure if you are told you'd surely die but live another 800 or so years you'd be begging to die.

Still note. Humans always died, and the idea some even lived 100s of years is rather comical, not to talk of them living forever until they ate the fruit and their eyes opened..

MuttleyLaff:
I am not going to divulge anything, especially when sources are at the end of your fingertip. You aren't baby Kingsway, you're more than capable to research into what I shared, without me having to hold your hand and be giving you signposts.

What you say are "lies" are in public domain. The information I shared, is available to the public on the internet. it is available for everyone to see or know about, but you, are just being ....

Now tell me, have you used the string to search on Google and you havent come across loads of other people sharing the same information that the phrase “mowt tamut” in Hebrew, translated to English “you will surely die” in the original text, expresses, death in time and not an immediate death nor a sudden death. In other words, meaning Adam & Eve would eventually die if/when they eat from the TKGE and that is exactly what happened, A&E progressively died.

Are you that scared that your illusion will be destroyed, if you should do the Google search with the “mowt/mot tamut” string and find out the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.