Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange (49115 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by rafindo(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Good evening Nairalanders, this is my first post here,
I love this site and everyone in here.

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

So now the main crux is now sex. She is not ur wife yet u are already frustrated. Well if you are literally paying her for the relationship then sex is ur right, If not guy patronise runs girl and save urself of stress. But if you have not been drained financial just understand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Toks2008(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

Starves you of sex....are you married to her?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by enonche85(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
That's one problem with guys of nowadays, they always enter a relationship with a hidden agenda, can't you date without sex? do you know someone like me can date a guy without asking him for money? so then how do you shape your mouth to tell me you want sex when I don't ask you for money, I will only have sex with you when it pleases me and when I'm feeling hornyy cause I fu..king owe you nothing.

Hanty no we can't!,...abi can u date a guy without money?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chrysz(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Just listen to yourself,she starved you of sex.... why wouldn't she starve you? When she's not yet your wife, and remember you said your girlfriend not your wife there is a different between the two.. So bros go a d pay for her dowry before crying for sex.... ASHAWO MAN

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Toks2008(m): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Lalasticlala abeg try put this on front page tomorrow night...

https://www.nairaland.com/4884231/candid-advise-young-unmarried-ladies

All these nonsense must stop.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Andrez123(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Maybe she doesn't love you... Sex is not a gift that you deserve because she's your girlfriend neither is it mandatory for a relationship that is not a marriage to thrive but if you are not happy with her then drop her find another girlfriend who will give you what you want in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chrysz(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:
Starve you of sex indeed.

Pay her dowry, do needful and u will have enough sex than u bargained for.

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry
It seems you are talking from experience....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chibyke009(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chibyke009(m): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2018
hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chibyke009(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2018
How can I get. a true love?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by pedrilo: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
I tire oh, has she become your wife ni?
but we both hav read stories of wives depriving their husbands of sex.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by oderinlewo(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2018
oderinlewo:
[/quote][quote author=oderinlewo post=73590145]
[quote author=victorian post=73584162]Starve you of sex indeed.

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry[/quote
U look so beautiful..make I have your number na...mehnn

Beautiful girl...make I have ur number na
]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Lhimeet(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Funny how ladies came and started asking '' is she your wife? '' When it comes to money now.. Na another story entirely.. grin cheesy

OP dumb her sorry azs.. A lot of girl outside there willing to comply to your demands.. Not one gold digger wanting to exhaust you but refuse to give you punan*i..
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Luthercboi709(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Are you looking for a photographer for street shots with any budget or do you wanna do a viral video, music video, covering of wedding, and shows etc
Please contact me via WhatsApp handle 07015421422
I work with every budget
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by SlimOpsy(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Bros. na u cause everytin. Go and learn how to stop putting a lady as ur prority in life. This life is like a sea, we guys are the fishermen and the gals the fish. Catch as much as u like to get the kind of taste or feeling.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by CyberWolf: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2018
hkidola00:
yeah,d cheating was some romance twice, no sex, but den y wud u let ur cousin play with ur Boobs and kiss u, me be footballer,i Don get mad plan for us, if I become a professional,im just angry, I'm angry
Instead if you to focus on your football career, you’re there fooling yourself with a girl that won’t think twice before fvcking some random guys out there, leave that girl and focus on your career for now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by CyberWolf: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Chibyke009:
How can I get. a true love?
Do you have money?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

People don't have shame anymore...

Crying for sex like you gave her ring.. sissy.

I'm also very sure you are a broke ass..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ifeko1214(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
That's one problem with guys of nowadays, they always enter a relationship with a hidden agenda, can't you date without sex? do you know someone like me can date a guy without asking him for money? so then how do you shape your mouth to tell me you want sex when I don't ask you for money, I will only have sex with you when it pleases me and when I'm feeling hornyy cause I fu..king owe you nothing.

When do you feel Hot?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

Ignore her completely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ifeko1214(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:

When do you feel Hot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

I won't read your story. But you need to stop crying about been sex starved. You should read the book, WHO MOVED MY CHEESE. If she ain't giving you what you want, get someone else to do it and stop crying.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by babeosisi: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Take her to shiloh and give her to oyedepo as shiloh sacrifice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Gptins(m): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

This one is strong I must confess...
There is some bitter truth here...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Failtech: 1:38am On Dec 06, 2018
HP Envy 15t For Sale, already in Lagos
Powerful i7 processor Quad Core
Whooping 8GB RAM
More than sufficient 1TB Hard Disc
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10
Still Very Neat
Price: 130k
Contacts on Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/4873310/hp-envy-15t-core-i7#73447843
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Durhammoore7(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Pray
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by openmine(m): 1:46am On Dec 06, 2018
na wa ohh...the reasoning these days is really preposterous to be honest! shocked shocked
When has se.x become a bargaining chip or a reason for marriage? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by KingSango(m): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

This isn't your wife, thank God. grin Because she is most likely seeing someone.

Hint: When a woman is sexually frustrated she will be nagging and fussy. When she starts denying you sex and she's missing that means she's with another lover.

Study sex and learn to satisfy a woman. But this one get rid of fast because she's too weak to break it off. For all you know she's sleeping with your friend. Any woman you love who doesn't love you back get rid of because she isn't for you. By for you I mean loyal because a woman that loved you would break it off before she cheated or just out of self respect she would let you go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by pooozeee(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

1. How old are you

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by dasparrow: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2018
pacificman:

selfishness and well it depends on the guy..am a real street dude i have F more than 100 girls or even more i lost count..am not a chewing gum boy...am the real deal...am generous and i give..but if you try to use sex as a weapon..i will chase you away so fast..i will go on instagram and get my self a girl..no time for nonsense..only small girls use sex as a bargaining chip..guys wake up thats why God created oloshos..lol

What you are is a male LovePeddler, a walking STD/AIDS scumbag like most of you who come from shithole countries, who has created so many soul ties that will ensure you remain the agaboro you are and never amount to anything else in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.