Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

SAFD - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAFD (8942 Views)

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAFD by mekkie83(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol.
Ogun State

if u have any girl dat needs to be disvirgin, let me knw
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
mekkie83:

if u have any girl dat needs to be disvirgin, let me knw

Really? grin
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:
Hello guys. I'm new here.
And there's something I wud like to know

Why do most guys shy away from deflowering virgins?
I have heard guys say "No ohh, I can't bed a virgin.. bla bla, bla", I can't go through that now and so on.

I would appreciate ur opinions. Thanks in anticipation cool
PS-No hate speeches please.
1- for the stress they'd have to go through before eating the cookie in peace. Cos girl, such men wanna spank ass, not make love. And spanking a virgin na ultimate search, just not sure its sponsored by gulder. Or better still, one of the bbn tasks which I'm sure even cee c was able to complete just few of them till she reached final.
2- women get emotionally attached to their first. Even after theyre married, they tend to remember that guy tgat first reached the moon. As such a man may not be willing to get himself into that web.
3- some men have little conscience, knowing fully well they can't marry her, they don't wanna keep a heavy mind about that babe they deflowered, and left, especially when they know they've got no long term plans for her. while some believe in some spiritual or psychological connection which manifests. And don't want any of the drama
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2018
imamtobi:
1- for the stress they'd have to go through before eating the cookie in peace. Cos girl, such men wanna spank ass, not make love. And spanking a virgin na ultimate search, just not sure its sponsored by gulder. Or better still, one of the bbn tasks which I'm sure even cee c was able to complete just few of them till she reached final.
2- women get emotionally attached to their first. Even after theyre married, they tend to remember that guy tgat first reached the moon. As such a man may not be willing to get himself into that web.
3- some men have little conscience, knowing fully well they can't marry her, they don't wanna keep a heavy mind about that babe they deflowered, and left, especially when they know they've got no long term plans for her. while some believe in some spiritual or psychological connection which manifests. And don't want any of the drama

Ohh. Wow kiss

Quite funny grin grin
Re: SAFD by kollinzgee(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
darol4real:
I hate disflowering stuff....I met a Lady in school then so because she's virgin, I decided not to touch her since I will not marry her at the end...why would I touch if am not going to marry her...so I let go of such

yimu......lies

1 Like

Re: SAFD by kollinzgee(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2018
humilitypays:
Before the end of 2018 you will get deflowered, what to do to avoid this

Have in mind that the major reason guys want a girlfriend or ask girls out is to have sex with them.

Before a guy asks a girl to be his girlfriend, the first thing in his mind is how to have sex with her, other reasons may come later or come up in the cause of the relationship.

Simply put, there is nothing like romantic love, it does not exist; especially in the relationship book of guys love does not exist, what exist is sex and more sex, so don't be fooled.

Guard your virginity because giving it to any guy is no guarantee that he will marry u or love u. That guy u want to give your virginity to may have deflowered up to 5 different girls and u will never know and he will never tell u.

What do guys want from girls SEX!

Flee from dating or relationship if u are not ready to have sex or else u will be wasting your time.

But if u make up your mind to have sex just for the fun, then make sure u didn't give it to a mad man!

All guys cannot think like you bro.don't generalize some guys are attracted to a girls personality and intelligence .with this mentality I can bet you get friendZoned most times.

1 Like

Re: SAFD by Kingof2nations(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wuraola01:

What do u mean ohh, kingof2nations? undecided
I don't wanna break it for her so she is surprised, according to her plenty guys are coming with such intent meanwhile the food is been offered to me on a platter of gold but I'm declining so she been curious
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Kingof2nations:

I don't wanna break it for her so she is surprised, according to her plenty guys are coming with such intent meanwhile the food is been offered to me on a platter of gold but I'm declining so she been curious

Ohh. Lol cheesy

It ain't me hiding under a moniker, lol grin cool
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Wuraola01 post=7406929I know u offline?
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
imamtobi:
may I know u offline?

Alright. Depending on why you want to.

No offence taken ohh cheesy smiley
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wuraola01:

Alright. Depending on why you want to.

No offence taken ohh cheesy smiley
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
imamtobi:
I understand. To have a friend... One fro pm Ogun

Ohh. Alright then

You can dm smiley smiley
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Wuraola01:

Ohh. Alright then

You can dm smiley smiley
already did, but no response. But my mail address is on my signature. U could check it out
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
imamtobi:
already did, but no response. But my mail address is on my signature. U could check it out

Ohh. Replied already smiley smiley
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Wuraola01:

Ohh. Replied already smiley smiley
yeah, u have. And I've re replied roo
Re: SAFD by Wuraola01(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2019
imamtobi:
yeah, u have. And I've re replied roo

Seen. Tnx smiley
Re: SAFD by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
stop disturbing us with your shying away from deflowering story, i know you are still young, thinking you are a saint while others are whores, no matured woman will come here to talk about this nonsense, i am tired of hearing this nonsense like it is an achievement.

after when they finish deflowering you, you will start to gum body the guy like say, he doesn't have a life

your stuff is a private stuff, keep it private, if you wanna wait for the right time, wait, your decision is yours but stop making it seems like, we have to take decision for you. you know what you want.

if you are not going to allow one of the sex-starved boys from nairaland to deflower you, dont disturb them and stop seeking attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. / Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.