Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (46276 Views)

Pic: Little Girl Who Was Badly Burnt During Boko Haram Attack To Get Plastic Sur / How I Was Badly Treated After A Near Death Experience In An Ex-ministers Hotel / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by deejay1(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2007
that why went you ask some nigerian people where are they from? they will rather say south africa or just find a country to say. it all bcoz of the shit  is it all about nigeria and nigerian?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by anabell(f): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2007
sweet t or whatever u are called mind urself o, what is ur problem abi one igbo girl has broken ur heart, y are u hatin, better stop it o
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:19am On Apr 14, 2007
Now, when they get in trouble they will be expecting some sympathy. Sympathy my ass !!!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by ikamefa(f): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2007
Sweet T:

@Ikamefa
Yorubas are drunks and hausas are fanatics. What a sad combination for an unfortunate nation. A conutry as lovely as Nigeria.

i see you are bent on this stereotyping thingy! i rest my case  cheesy

4 Play:

You mean like the other time he was onto Ferlie/Oluchi/LagosChild
grin ": @play i give up your kukuness has gone over board

Busta:

@ikemefuna

That was funny!

my " lame"  na ika6 or ikamefa bur thanks girl  kiss
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2007
@anabell
I don't date crooks. so they can't break my heart. Talk to your brothers and we will be fine.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2007
my aunt told me one time that they caught one ghanian boy and he lied that he is nigerian. so the whole thing is nomater what african country is doin it, nigerians will always take the blame
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 4Play(m): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2007
ikamefa:

@play i give up your kukuness has gone over board  grin
[/quote

Don't you remember that thread where he thought that LagosChild was a woman not knowing its a man? grin Seun deleted some of the posts.

He was boasting to his fellow man that he has a long enough phallus to service him  grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by bluesky4(f): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2007
muchbabe:

my aunt told me one time that they caught one ghanian boy and he lied that he is nigerian. so the whole thing is nomater what african country is doin it, nigerians will always take the blame

what did they do? deport him to nigeria?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by edygirl(f): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2007
Anabell dear,
                  Don't mind the noise maker. I bet he denies being a Nigerian. That he is here talking about Igbos doesn't change the fact that he is a Nigerian and that people would run away from him if he tells them where he is from. I am not supporting those idiots because even as I am looking at Chukwuemeka's pic, I feel like punching the hell out of him. I am so sorry for any Nigerian I will catch doing this because I will be last to spare him.

See how ugly and chunky he is.

Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by deejay1(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2007
it's getting too much 4 me 2 handle now i gatta 2 go 2 bed will have more say laters. lets just keep doing ourr bits @ least to let people imagine what the image of nigeria would be if all this sh-t are now happening or if there are less people and less money be stolen from their yahoo yahoo thing. laters guys
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Busta(f): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2007
@blue-sky,
was bout to ask the same question. . lmao grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by anabell(f): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2007
my brothers are not 419,@sweet t , dont no what u are talkin about, if u have a personal beef with any ibo person go and sort it out.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2007
4 Play:

Don't you remember that thread where he thought that LagosChild was a woman not knowing its a man? grin Seun deleted some of the posts.

He was boasting to his fellow man that he has a long enough phallus to service him  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sef!  cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2007
@Edgygirl
There you go being edgy again. I represent Niger all day !!! From my name to my values. You people should be busy calling family meeting and changing your evil ways instead of yabbing nonsense !!!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2007
@Deejay
Bye Bro' have a sweet night !
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Busta(f): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2007
well, some pple here claim that pple that get involve in fraud were pushed to the limit out of poverty or fraustration. My question is why is nigerians involvement that deep? ain't there countries that have way worse than nigeria?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 4Play(m): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2007
@Sweet T

How was your date with Ferlie?  grin You service am ?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by anabell(f): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2007
@Edygirl thank u my sister
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2007
@Ikamefa
Omo ibo oni di nla.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:31am On Apr 14, 2007
@$play
I don't date men.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by teddyface(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2007
sweet T keep it up, we all have to do it well, if you get anyone of them lock them up, SH%^T men
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2007
@Teddyface
Trust me bro' i'm at it.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 4Play(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2007
Sweet T:

@$play
I don't date men.

The way you dey toast the man,anything is possible  grin  grin Why you come dey chase your fellow man ?  grin  grin As a La w Enforcement Officer,you should be able to tell a man from a woman ,no be so?  grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:35am On Apr 14, 2007
@4play
Sometimes it's hard to tell. But when you do find out, you hit the road fast !!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by teddyface(m): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2007
hay i think it time we all put our heads together and think of how to stop this sh^&t and clean our name in the international market.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by edygirl(f): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2007
Bitter T,
And who says you are a saint? I don't want to exchange words with you'cos I already know your problem. You are only suffering from an "Avoidant personality disorder" and whether you like it or not, pointing at Igbos doesn't erase the fact that people in America  will always  never trust you for being a Nigerian. Period!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by omogenaija(f): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2007
the thing that pisses me off about naija scamers is they steal money here and go show it off in naija , its b/c of them that family calls my house everyday thinking that it rains dollars in america ,
i'm not mad that oprah and CNN put nigerians on blast b/c ppl need to beware ,
undecided
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by OmoEko1(f): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2007
Personally i think 4plays likes Sweet T becos you are always attacking him for no reason.

4PLAY ARE U GAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by McKren(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2007
@4Play

I agree!These Igbo people are shaming Nigeria with their criminal dealings.Their greed is unparrelleled and has led them to become Nigeria's top purveyors of criminality

Can you honestly swear with your life that there are more Igbo boys involved in odu in London than Yoruba boys.
While there could be more Igbo boys involved in fraud  in US cos there are more igbos in US in London no tribe rivals the Yorubas cos there are more Yorubas.

The messeage is simple Nigerians generally are involved in fraud so let no one try to call any tribe.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 4Play(m): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Personally i think 4plays likes Sweet T because you are always attacking him for no reason.

4PLAY ARE U GAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why I no go attack am? grin He is the first person on NL to openly toast his fellow man.A truly historic occasion grin
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by SweetT1: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2007
@Omo-eko
That's why i love you !!!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by teddyface(m): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2007
look here Edygirl taking it personal wont change things, what we should be thinking of is that we are all nigerians and this thing affects us one way or the other, so What is the way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.