Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) (47218 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by zomby(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2018
PDPGuy:

The bolded applies to me tongue

Money and lack of exposure will easily make a white man sexy like crazy.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by planetx: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Promismike:
cryThe white come; take our young beautiful ladies.

While we go for their old and funky mamas.
Because you niggas are foolish and suffer from inferiority complex. And why is it that the comments are respectful when an oyinbo bride or groom is involved but full of disrespect when it's two Nigerian couples, you people are trully sick in the head.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:48am On Dec 08, 2018
By the way, majority of these so so oyinbo boys are not truly white men.
Na only naija where people call a Lebanese a white man..some even call an ordinary Indian a white man...while others call a Spanish dude a white man.
The truth is, majority of these fake white men are nobody in their various third world countries.

May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians...If things were done accordingly, along with great leaders, non of these fake oyinbo is better than an average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2018
To each his own, I may play around with a few real oyinbo girls, but will forever return back to my Nubian sisters.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Gboliwe: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Snwokenk: 3:12am On Dec 08, 2018
cooljoe7:
Wow!!! Look ravishing wink

Main while, do you need animated video that will project your products and services.

See my signature wink

I'm interested.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Naychuzzy(m): 3:28am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.
Oga lefu, I no get strength for that one.

Lol, I heard their thing is always tiny. lipsrsealed
I love our black men woth their long thing. cheesy

Confirm
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2018
She's so pretty.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 08, 2018
zomby:
Na only naija where people call a Lebanese a white man..some even call an ordinary Indian a white man...while others call a Spanish dude a white man.
The truth is, majority of these fake white men are nobody in their various third world countries.

May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians...If things were done accordingly, along with great leaders, non of these fake oyinbo is better than an average Nigerian.

Marrying an oyibo doesn't mean you think they are better than blacks. Marrying a Lebanese, Arab or any other brown person doesn't mean you think they are better than your own race either.
Love happens to people, and they also marry for various reasons

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Gistformant:
GISTMORE.COM

Another handsome oyinbo man left his country down to Nigeria as he ties the knot with slim Edo bride.

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/traditional-marriage-photos-of-handsome-oyinbo-man-and-his-edo-bride

Negro bed wench.
All of a sudden they become the perfect and submissive wife when they meet a white man.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by zomby(m): 4:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Eyinjuege2:

Marrying an oyibo doesn't mean you think they are better than blacks. Marrying a Lebanese, Arab or any other brown person doesn't mean you think they are better than your own race either.
Love happens to people, and they also marry for various reasons

Of course, poverty + lack of exposure = Marry a fake oyinbo man

May God bless the marriage
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Dshocker:
The era of prostituting is over,now the trend is to marry a white man....
Parrot. Which one did you marry
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by CarGuideNG: 5:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Where are the groom's folks? sad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2018
The husband no get relatives and friends?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:17am On Dec 08, 2018
somehow:
Why is the groom not wearing the male version of Edo Atire?

Or does he think Agbada is what MALE wear in all Nigerian Culture?
the bead is enough.....it's a symbol of Benin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2018
amaniro:

The man carry eye go market, damn see waist

She has curves though, at least for a slim girl to still have all her curves show so obviously like that is superb and I like her her height too. Except that all these skeleton looking stature is for oyinbo people. In Africa here we like our girls thick. She would have looked more set if she with her height and curve have a little more weight. Oyinbo skeleton model spec is not the best. Any stature too fat or too slim is not it.

I guess oyinbo men secretly are always intimidated by big assess and thick women, that's why they encourage their women to be skeletons, they feel more comfortable with that.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
The girl is too slim joor
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Really? For this nigeria? How much the slut dey charge? shocked
man I just pay 7k per night excluding beer and stuffs.don't know if it's special treatment but that babe is that truth. wish I was a politician, would have bought her a gwagon already. hehehe
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by planetx: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Bidobado1:

Negro bed wench.
All of a sudden they become the perfect and submissive wife when they meet a white man.
Nigeria and Africa in general is ground zero for negro bed wenches. A place where fake oyinbos come to shine and be treated importantly.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by somehow: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Says who?
martineverest:
the bead is enough.....it's a symbol of Benin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by shugabasbn: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2018
These your oyinbos are the ones marrying young naija ladies but young naija men dey marrying old elderly oyinbo women. She ojoro
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Abudu2000:
man I just pay 7k per night excluding beer and stuffs.don't know if it's special treatment but that babe is that truth. wish I was a politician, would have bought her a gwagon already. hehehe

shocked
Chief, e be like u go drop me her connect abeg.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

shocked
Chief, e be like u go drop me her connect abeg.
no p, just DM me man, it's the Flexing season. what else man got to do now hehehe
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
zomby:

Who is a whiteman in your own definition and what makes them white?

Feel free to use your calculator.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
If this lady is from Edo state , then the white guy
Is from ITALY , if you know you know

Gistformant:
GISTMORE.COM

Another handsome oyinbo man left his country down to Nigeria as he ties the knot with slim Edo bride.

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/traditional-marriage-photos-of-handsome-oyinbo-man-and-his-edo-bride

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
If this lady is from Edo state , then the white guy
Is from ITALY , if you know you know .

Gistformant:
GISTMORE.COM

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Na interracial dey reign now o.
...BTW this lady should go into modelling.
"interracial"
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. OK O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.