Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) (47226 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Watapun hunku?...you don't know the meaning of the word?

limitless777:

"interracial"

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
OK O
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Dinero018(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.
Oga lefu, I no get strength for that one.

Lol, I heard their thing is always tiny. lipsrsealed
I love our black men woth their long thing. cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018
o má wæn
Emotan
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
doggedfighter:
Martin oooo, lol
grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Sounds like one babe when I sabi too. She go leave her oyinbo hubby for England come naija dey straff niggas here and there. She admitted to me say na papers she dey wait for before she discharge.

ehehe
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by limitless777(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Watapun hunku?...you don't know the meaning of the word?

boss I do more than U know
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Okay sir smiley

limitless777:

boss I do more than U know
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by limitless777(m): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Yuceeluv post=73904525]Okay sir smiley
[/quot

How U dey Sizt Can I have Ur whatsapp number
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2018
smiley go and sleep. Its way past your bedtime.

[quote author=limitless777 post=73911819][/quote]
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
smiley go and sleep. Its way past your bedtime.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

thanks so much but now I'm awake n had a great nite rest.
how about U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.