Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (27541 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrakeeno:
shocked shocked

Don't mind them.... They all come to nairaland to form rubbish whereas outside here they are useless as trash

Spits
Nobi small trash. Especially that ndidi. Jobless babymama coming here to form class. Ndi Ara!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do u mind the idiot.
Nne na Nna gi idiot!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by colyx1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Girls nor dey use ear hear the word marriage, dem dey remove pant quick, if u know u know. You can f*ck dem as far say u don reason marriage with dem.
NB.... Matured girls ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by sophiathefirst: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chai cry Is official guys 're wicked. See how they took this case personal as if na transferred aggression. She asked simple thing. Please advice me. See insults. Some 're already so sure she slept several with the boyfriend and one said she did freelance with other guys. My so far ur hands 're clean don't disturb urself in all those things they 're saying even if u re not clean most of them 've done worst, so they 're not God to judge u. Anyway In matters of the heart, there is a lot that goes with it. You use psychology, and experience especially from people who has similar experience and also aged more than u for advice and when it involves marriage, my dear involve God. He will sure see u through.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
If he's serious with You, then fine but first of all, don't ever have sex with him till he does some marriage rights.

He should visit your parents first since he is all for marriage not friendship.
see foolish fish brain

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by mrakeeno: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Nobi small trash. Especially that ndidi. Jobless babymama coming here to form class. Ndi Ara!
grin grin grin

Ezigbo ndi ara
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Beewhy01(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
deprive him the honey-pot and see how it goes
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Goldiano(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
have You Seen My Book smiley
can u please tell us what ur book taught there
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Yankee442: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated

jus a few questions I wana ask u:

1. whr is dat so called ex of u now?

2. If u had a broda dat a lady had rejected repeated 4 ova 5yrs, wud u advise him 2 stil luv her now? (for me, God 4bid!)

3. Didn't ur ex (alongside odas), used, mesmerized & dumped u 5yrs ago, so why re u tryin 2 play smart & innocent nw?

SUMMARY OF IT ALL

1. Dis dude u rejected som yrs bck hapnd 2 bn a Or Nice Guy whom many foolish women (in ur kind), wil reject ova so called bad guys.

2. For dos 5yrs u mentioned, truth is, u ve bn used, uselessed & dumped. Now u re in dere nid of a maga dat wil handle u & d collateral damages in u as a responsibility abi? e no go work!

3. If I were dat Guy (d one u took as a nobody 5yrs ago), I wil simply play along & 4da waste ur already useless life. But God 4bid dat I suffer jus like he did.

WOMAN, GO BCK 2 ALL DOS DAT MESSED U UP & LEAVE DAT YOUNG MAN DAT U ONCE REJECTED ALONE ALONE. HE DESERVES A BETA WOMAN.. PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Yankee442: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Put ring for whc finger? Even if I dey craze.
Una dey think sey una smart abi?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by IamPlato(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Goldiano:
can u please tell us what ur book taught there
check My Signature smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by benjanny(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Reap what you sow,dont be a golddigger
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrakeeno:
No... They were looking at each other and the ceiling for five years

Ode
I don't blame you. A swine probably thinks everyone is as filthy as it is, don't quote me until you learn how to write your opinion without insult.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

Which kin nonsense be this? Why shouldn't she sleep with him? Is she a virgin? In fact, any guy that agrees to a no sex relationship with a lady who isn't a virgin only because she wants it & not that he wouldn't have loved to sleep with her is a big daft mor0n![/b]
Yeah, I guess it's good that God didn't create every man to be as smart as you are.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Polluted not poluted.

Aunty take it easy with this bullet you are firing na.
It's a wonder you're not dead yet, after all the guy I quoted fired the same bullet and with the amount of bullets dropping on this thread.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
I dey mad?Forward ever backward never na my motto.The boy self na ode. shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Goldiano:
d guy is mumu and so weak... When there are alots of beautiful girls in town.
Big one
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by iboboyswag(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Finger on where please or finger in it?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
It's a wonder you're not dead yet, after all the guy I quoted fired the same bullet and with the amount of bullets dropping on this thread.

I am fully shielded so cannot be affected. And I have special mechanisms to redirect bullets straight to the middle of the fore head of the shooter.

So be guided. No more bullets.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by iamrapper(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
if truely love har,,is nothing
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
NessaBoo:

Why do u guys always say this, is there any certainty that the "seemingly" nice guy coming for you is a saint, or won't be worst sef. Guys can be very cunning when they want something, they are the greatest actors.

She was in a relationship with someone, if she had cheated on her ex then, y'all will still be the first to call her hoe and other derogatory names, it didn't end well doesn't mean the relationship was futile, life is a learning curve and I'm sure she must have learnt and experienced one or two things from the failed relationship.
My sister relationship NA luck. Both men and women NA actors and actresses, no matter how smart you think you are dey ones wey go scam you go scam you

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

I am fully shielded so cannot be affected. And I have special mechanisms to redirect bullets straight to the middle of the fore head of the shooter.

So be guided. No more bullets.
Well if you're shielded, that's the noise about?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Well if you're shielded, that's the noise about?

It's not about me, it's about you. Shooting bullets is not good for your system.

There you go. You shot another one again grin

Are you always in a hurry to type? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by EdwardRandy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dandy52:
Marry person wey no gree date me years ago I dey craze?
But it depends on the reason bro.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

It's not about me, it's about you. Shooting bullets is not good for your system.

There you go. You shot another one again grin

Are you always in a hurry to type? grin
My system is just fine, thank you. I won't be so much in a hurry if I don't have to reply to silly mentions.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
My system is just fine, thank you. I won't be so much in a hurry if I don't have to reply to silly mentions.

My mentions of you are silly? Oh well grin

I was just trying to point out one or two things to my sister. If you don't want the corrections I'll stop right here. grin

However back to the initial sentence. "Put a finger on it" I hope you know that was a wrong expression. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

My mentions of you are silly? Oh well grin

I was just trying to point out one or two things to my sister. If you don't want the corrections I'll stop right here. grin

However back to the initial sentence. "Put a finger on it" I hope you know that was a wrong expression. grin
For every post I make, I know where my mistakes are. If not immediately, then later which I make sure to modify. I was going to do the same for the 'finger' part but I changed my mind. The people picking on it are only mad at my message so why bother?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
What me I don't really understand is.....ladies will string along cascades of bidy counts....when it's now time to settle down....u want to put pressure on the guy to marry you with the no sex approach.... Guys don suffer..

I think if all men just insist on marrying virgins every lady will start seeing the need to be sexually responsible...especially those ones their father know how to ask for millions as bride price.
After all if there's no girl to fool around with, guys too will marry as virgins....
Everyone is happy, no one will complain of small pen!s or wide vjay.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
For every post I make, I know where my mistakes are. If not immediately, then later which I make sure to modify. I was going to do the same for the 'finger' part but I changed my mind. The people picking on it are only mad at my message so why bother?

Oh OK. I get you then.

You post your thoughts in a hurry. I guess you speak fast as well.

We are cool now. Aryember sugar. grin

Do have a great day.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
blackgold2018:
Well sorry to say; you two are mad. So having the same characters will make a perfect couple.

You re afraid to be used again as your ex did. You rejected him then because of the same ex(that if it's even true) and now you feel he's very OKAY.
To the lover boy: For him to still go bk to you or evn in possession of ur number means he's a psycho with no self love n esteem.
So you see two of you are mad and fits each other.

GUY WAITED FOR HER TO ROAM AROUND TO HER FILL FOR 5 YEARS!

GUY'S WORSE THAN MAD.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Oh OK. I get you then.

You post your thoughts in a hurry. I guess you speak fast as well.

We are cool now. Aryember sugar. grin

Do have a great day.
What?! You've got some weird powers. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.