Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (27521 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Banter1(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Randy91:

He has just indirectly told u that u r Silver digger...because u no reach goldcheesy cheesy

useless child,,,if na me I go use that vex destroy ur pussy 4u...

Nonsense shildgrin grin

lefulefu can u jst imagine this fuvkery!!!!!
haha iyam telling u
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by hemartins(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.

Till he put a FINGER on it?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Put a finger on what??

What planet are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by kunleweb: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
You mean she for leave her then bf date this guy or double date back then, kai! Guy advice the op on what to do

Shows your I.Q level read what I types before now first. She should have seen the.future with the guy Ndidi not with the ex. She doesn't love him if she does she won't even create this thread. I hope you're educated.now. The purpose if this thread.serves the eccentric desire in someone who has limited available suitors. she doesn't live the guy, he's available thats all. She just wants to be married

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Banter1(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
I disagreed with people saying the guy has low self esteem. what if he genuinely love this lady in question? what if they are destined to be husband and wife? ya"ll need brain surgery.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...
Your sincere input will be appreciated

The truth is I would gladly date and even marry a girl DAT refused to date me 5 years ago so far the reason is really as you said being wrong timming and you already in a relationship with another guy then. If anything I would know the girl in question is a loyal one man type of girl but if she did not date me years ago cos I was not up to her standard financially omo na to chop chop chop chop and clean mouth then chop again.
Who be fool.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
You must have been there when she was sleeping with her ex.

Stop being bias and sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by JayromeWorld: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:
This guy says he is still interested in dating me even after 5 years of making his intentions known. I kept refusing him because I didn't want to cheat on my ex. He says he is ready for marriage now and he is very okay.
I just want to know how possible for a guy to come back to me after all these years. I don't want to be used...

To me it seems the guy genuinely loves you for him to have kept his faith up for 5 years and still wants to be with you. The only problem I see is you. You don't love him and because you are no longer with your ex you are now considering him as an alternative.

In life there is nothing impossible for anyone so you don't need advice from anyone. The whole decision is yours to make. Ask yourself the reason why you rejected him all these years and why you would want to consider him now that you are no longer with your ex.

Being true and sincere to yourself is all that matters in building a wonderful home, not what people advice you to do. No body here advising you has a perfect relationship and the same background with you so the decision is entirely yours to make.

What you need to know is that you are the one to make a man the kind of person you wish to spend your life with. If you rejected him because he was a nobody then and now he is somebody, it means you never contributed to his success and the only way to can be happy ever after with him is if from this point you are ready to contribute in lifting him higher than he is now. If you just want to be in his life now because you don't have a choice or you think time is no longer on your side for marriage then you will be making a big mistake because you will be the one to crush the relationship later on and not the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
I can marry her if she is type of lady that can abide to lay down principle
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Daeylar(f): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

How? I didn't date him then cos I was with someone. Not that I refused to date him because he was broke and now he's rich

Ignore him and anyone else insinuating such.
All they know how to say is gold digger. Nothing reasonable comes from them.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
I can marry her if she is type of lady that can abide to my lay down principle
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haha iyam telling u

These gals r so foolish in reasoning!!!

just because the guy is rich nw....she spent her whole time to configure a thread for it on Nairalandgrin grin

I have told my guys to ALWAYS look out for virgins from rich homes when they r ready to settle downcheesy cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haha iyam telling u

These gals r so foolish in reasoning!!!

just because the guy is rich nw....she spent her whole time to configure a thread for it on Nairalandgrin grin

I have told my guys to ALWAYS look out for virgins from rich homes when they r ready to settle downcheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Greystone: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusdaughter:

There’s a very slim chance his intentions are good but most likely he just wants to get his pound of flesh after all those years you denied him.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Most of the guys above talk like kids. Someone seek your opinion, you start attacking her instead of telling her your opinion. Small boys don hijack nairaland
it obvious the guy is an alternative. For her to have rejected him because of his Ex speaks volume of where her love resides. What of if the guy marries her, what stops the ex from easily fu**king her. Left to me I vehemently believe the dude is on a revenge mission and you can't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by monerozi5590: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
You don't want to be used. How? Are you a virgin? Make una try dey get sense Abeg.

You have been having sex with your ex for five years without any thing to boast of from the relationship, and here you are, talking about being used.

Biko! Fire down with him, if he ends up as your husband, your luck. But if he fvcks, treat you like trash and dump you for refusing him then, you endure and vamoose.

Relationship na luck. No scripts for it.

Correct man. You have said it all.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2018
why not, i was an asshole back then, i used to Ghost women because i couldn't give what i didn't have which was affection, however i won't date someone because i am the last resort that one na long thing, you must be mad over me, enough to steal money from work for me lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Greystone: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Saffi:
Was it her fault that she was in a relationship and the guy was asking her out? Now she’s single, she’s ready to give the guy a chance, what’s the issue please?

Please don’t be a stero typical airhead, please try to use your brain. Just a lil lil bitttt

Exactly.
The Op was in a relationship and she said no to the guy so as not to cheat on her bf.
Not every relationship ends in marriage. There’s nothing wrong with considering dating a guy who toasted her before.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Banter1:
I disagreed with people saying the guy has low self esteem. what if he genuinely love this lady in question? what if they are destined to be husband and wife? ya"ll need brain surgery.
you're destined to be husband and wife with a gold-digging ashawo. Amen!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Shows your I.Q level read what I types before now first. She should have seen the.future with the guy Ndidi not with the ex. She doesn't love him if she does she won't even create this thread. I hope you're educated.now. The purpose if this thread.serves the eccentric desire in someone who has limited available suitors. she doesn't live the guy, he's available thats all. She just wants to be married

I see no reason why you should keep on explaining things to someone that has low I.Q.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Go about it the right way. Date him, don't sleep with him till he put a finger on it.
Eeh you say? Whereas she's been sleeping with her ex that dumped her cranny ass? Moreover, you can still get dumped after engagement you know?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
All is fair in love and war right? What's d harm in trying?
Mechonu! With your dp like Achukwu Ekwulobia
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Eeh you say? Whereas she's been sleeping with her ex that dumped her cranny ass? Moreover, you can still get dumped after engagement you know?
I meant marriage, not mere engagement.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
I meant marriage, not mere engagement.
Then you're wicked!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
In summary, the op is just after marriage because she has worn out. She does not love the dude. She is just after her selfish interest. Besides, she does not see the guy as her choice but she sees him as her option.

I pity the guy because once he gets married to this op, the marriage will not last.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by enuk80(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Biingoo:

Tell her the truth because she is delusional and perhaps delirious in her reasoning
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by AryEmber(f): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
enuk80:

Stop being bias and sentimental.
Listen, you have your opinion, I have mine. Leave me to mine, the chances that she will take my advice are rare anyways.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by monerozi5590: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2018
moralistic:
you are right.....but won't rush marrying her... I will date her for the number of years her ex dated her before any other thing..... after all her ex dumped her

Lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Dollarboss93:
No sir. I can only Bleep her and leave......
MA nigga
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by Biingoo: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Most of the guys above talk like kids. Someone seek your opinion, you start attacking her instead of telling her your opinion. Small boys don hijack nairaland
Baby mama

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? by NessaBoo(f): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Kennyprince:
girls dont think rightly at all. So where is the "god" you were dating before? He dumped u right? Serves u right. When u see a nice guy coming for u, you girls wont look his way cos of some boys who are not serious.

Why do u guys always say this, is there any certainty that the "seemingly" nice guy coming for you is a saint, or won't be worst sef. Guys can be very cunning when they want something, they are the greatest actors.

She was in a relationship with someone, if she had cheated on her ex then, y'all will still be the first to call her hoe and other derogatory names, it didn't end well doesn't mean the relationship was futile, life is a learning curve and I'm sure she must have learnt and experienced one or two things from the failed relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.