Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (12886 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Do you know what is CAMA Act? CAMA means Company Allied Matters Act. Ever gone through its content?

I am very certain this is the first time you are hearing it and you don't know what it is. Perhaps you don't know what a corporate entity is.
I know CAMA and I've gone through its content, so?
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by faithfull18(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Yeah, people must pay for ignorance. My friend was about paying someone to register his company, I quickly showed him on his laptop that he can do it. He started the name reservation process and completed it.

He never believed it's happening in Nigeria. People still see it as a big process.
It can be tiring too sometimes. I remember we got a name and were almost done only for us to get a mail that there was another company having a similar name. We had to restart the process all over again by coming up with a new name.

Some people know what to do but would rather pay someone to do it for them. Getting things done in Nigeria comes with stress.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
faithfull18:

It can be tiring too sometimes. I remember we got a name and were almost done only for us to get a mail that there was another company having a similar name. We had to restart the process all over again by coming up with a new name.

Some people know what to do but would rather pay someone to do it for them. Getting things done in Nigeria comes with stress.
I understand. It's quite a simple process. Usually, you will be giving option of choosing two names and one would be approved. Maybe you didn't provide two names.

Secondly, Lawyers who has just been called to bar, use it to earn a living.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by mrphysics(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
You have not. If you have, You won't say the things you have said today
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by peterphd(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You're not missing anything, it's me. So, how may I be of help?

Keep doing your thing madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Rextizzle(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
Mrphysics stop arguing with a dead brained dumbo, who doesn't know how to cook.

you are just wasting your precious time on her.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rextizzle:
Mrphysics stop arguing with a dead brained dumbo, who doesn't know how to cook.

you are just wasting your precious time on her.
I'm beginning to think you like me, from romance section to food section, back to romance section, unfortunately for you, I have a boyfriend, so no space for you.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Emodeee: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
^^^^how can a lady type such to a potential suitor? you are single as long as he is not married to you. na wa oh.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Rextizzle(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
I'm beginning to think you like me, from romance section to food section, back to romance section, unfortunately for you, I have a boyfriend, so no space for you.
I'm also from business section and webmaster, unfortunately too I have a foreign girlfriend who is 1000 times better than you in all ramifications. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Rextizzle(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:
you are a big fool
Bastard without manners.

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Starboytwo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
See as Dem Dey school kimbra.....make sure you pass all your papers cuz this guys just gave you valuable expo's...very educative
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:

Wow that's a big word for a failure like you.

Lolz. The fact that you always sound so bitter and pained by anything relating to women proves how much of a failure you are, not just as a man, or rather boy...but as a human being.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rextizzle:
Bastard without manners.
burn heretic ! burn in pig hell swine !

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Rextizzle(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Amakavula:
burn heretic ! burn in pig hell swine !
A chronic Mannerless loser, I spit on you and the unfortunate man that will marry you
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Randy91:

No wonder you bn cooking ALL d babies in ur womb wit postinorcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lefulefu coman carry this ur ex Gf ooooooogrin grin grin
biko free me oo grin
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MissRaine69(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obstetrician/Gynaecologist ....vaginas are my daily bread
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Lol you want make we share am? smiley
No na, I just wan save am for u mk u no waste am finishgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.