Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (12783 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by highqueen(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
carter009:
Continue lying.
I have nothing to prove to you.

Besides, I thought I once told you to stay on your lane?

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
ignore bloooody he is a pathethic lowlife
Like your useless sex derived slave of a mother.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

.....oh gee....wat is this u just said tho...kai!!!
Stop quoting me you gas cooker.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

Do you want proof?

Well, u don't have to believe me

Besides, who says girls aren't smart enough for d course?

I honestly can't understand why you're like this
Listen to me you gas cooker, Stop quoting me and stop lying.
Go back dick sucking.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:

Like your useless sex derived slave of a mother.
it isnt my fault your father was a useless man. like father, like son.You both arent worthy to clean my
mother's heels.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it isnt my fault your father was a useless man. like father, like son
n
Keep talking like the toad like creature you are.
I don't know why am lowering myself to talk to a gas cooker like yourself.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
n
Keep talking like the toad like creature you are.
I don't know why am lowering myself to talk to a gas cooker like yourself.
bitch please, you are at the lowest of lows, you cant go lower.
you had one job, be a sperm donor, you cant even do that, your spermatozoa are potential re-tards and a finger battery is bigger than your dick, at least it is than your brain which is same size as a fish's.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you had one job, be a sperm donor, you cant even do that, your spermatozoa are potential re-tards and a finger battery is bigger than your dick, at least it is bigger than your brain which is same size as a fish's.
Clear frustration from a ugly toad who has being overly used like the object she was created to be.
Best you remove that disgusting thing you call your face from your dp.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:

Clear frustration from a ugly toad who has being overly used like the object she was created to be.
Best you remove that disgusting thing you call your face from your dp.
try removing yourself from existence first. Dont worry i' ll take a dump.at your grave since no one will.miss you. at least weeds will grow on it

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
try removing yourself from existence first. Dont worry i' ll take a dump.at your grave since no one will.miss you.
That dump would probably look better than you lipsrsealed
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:

That dump would probably look better than you lipsrsealed
at least my dump is worth more than your entire family. I know you will reply me, feel free to have the last word. My time limit on nonentities like you has expired. Bye loser.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
You simply lack manners
you are a big fool
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
at least my dump is worth more than your entire family. I know you will reply me, feel free to have the last word. My time limit on nonentities like you has expired. Bye loser.
Good riddance I was already disgusted that I was talking with an expired gas cooker who probably sleeps with her father for change and transport fare
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by victorian(f): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
If I say my own now, bad belle people no go allow me drink water keep cup.

Well, I'm Ceo, Marine Engineer/Fashion designer/Consultant, marine services,
and fashion design /Inspirational & motivational speaker.

coolthank you Lord!

12 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Uglymugg: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

I like this.
Well, I'm still a student.

An engineer in training smiley
buuahahahahahhahaha Engineer in training? Lmfao. You chose the disipline with the most unemployment rate
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Uglymugg: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Still a student sha
Nursing in the making.

But am currently working as a supervisor in a filling station grin
I'd like to buy the fuel in your station, if you know what i mean, *wink wink*
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Uglymugg: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
joyberry:
Am a soldier , part time student in the making by nxt year
That's cool, but are you a General though? 'Cause you make my private stand at attention.

4 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
Stop quoting me you gas cooker.
mtchewww. did u just try to be Savage... ewww..spits on you...

4 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
Mechanical Engr. Currently working in Mercedes Benz Automobile company.
Meaning you jump from one yahoo guy with Mercedez Benz to another. Way to expose yourself.

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by samysmoothfresh: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
hehehehhe

i no just know why this thread dey make me laff!!!

5 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by samysmoothfresh: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Admin401:
Meaning you jump from one yahoo guy with Mercedez Benz to another. Way to expose yourself.

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Not a single person here has a job except allaboutkatiee, everyone is a student, but they run to insult guys. Look at how they avoid this thread.

4 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by samysmoothfresh: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Admin401:
Not a single person here has a job except allaboutkatiee, everyone is a student, but they run to insult guys. Look at how they avoid this thread.

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Wuraola01(f): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
ignore bloooody he is a pathethic lowlife

Yeah. Obviously cry
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Wuraola01(f): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
buuahahahahahhahaha Engineer in training? Lmfao. You chose the disipline with the most unemployment rate

Really? I don't think so smiley
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Wuraola01(f): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:

Listen to me you gas cooker, Stop quoting me and stop lying.
Go back dick sucking.

You're crazy angry

Who quoted who first? lipsrsealed Wasn't it you?
Lemme now warn u as it's getting out of hand, DON'T YOU DARE QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!
I would do the same
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by MannieA(f): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Admin401:

u must be really blind

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by carter009(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Then stop lying, I don't know why you keep fooling yourself....
highqueen:

I have nothing to prove to you.

Besides, I thought I once told you to stay on your lane?

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

You're crazy angry

Who quoted who first? lipsrsealed Wasn't it you?
Lemme now warn u as it's getting out of hand, DON'T YOU DARE QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!
I would do the same
Don't you ever order me in your useless life.
What makes you think you have power over me?
Do I look like the dodo you fry at your useless father's house.
Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
victorian:
If I say my own now, bad belle people no go allow me drink water keep cup.

Well, I'm Ceo, Marine Engineer/Fashion designer/Consultant, marine services,
and fashion design /Inspirational & motivational speaker.

coolthank you Lord!

You are CEO... Lol

cheesy

Wahala dey sha

2 Likes

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by Bloooody(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

mtchewww.
did u just try to be Savage... ewww..spits on you...
I can't be a savage to a woman.
You women are worthless

1 Like

Re: As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

Really? I don't think so smiley

You should really think so...

Unless you have some deep Connections...

Wish you well tho..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.