Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card (3321 Views)

Phone Convo With A Married Lady Friend / See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
spyg1:
this honeypot sef, who the enjoy pass? The benefit of a woman in a relationship is 70% and above
Good question
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
but if the guy insist to send it she won't decline.
why would she.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Oreofepeters: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Toyosi01:

why would she.
can you now see why these boys call them gold diggers & hoelowshow.?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by DONADAMS(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol..I swear.. some no get shame oh...just hi whats up? and she's saying she not cool..asked why she said cos of her project.. she needs money for her project.. you can imagine...

another one..after chatting for a while her replies became slow..asked her why, she said she was out of sub, I should sub for her...person wey we never chat reach 10mins..Some girls no get shame

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by willyo(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Na dem girls!!!
Feminist sweetbuns

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by CsRockefeller(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Rosay15:
... I don't usually comment on ur thread though bt what got my attention is what u state here that not all of them are like that which I've always like to tell u but I can see in all your thread that you're very abusive especially when it comes to lady issue and that's y I always maintain my lane,but am happy to hear this statement from you. Peace.

Hello
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by bestpunterever: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Gbo gbo isoro aye eleyi ko ju obinrin lo! Bros, you no dey tire?
I like you.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by AryEmber(f): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
bestpunterever:
I like you.
Oh! Thank you jare.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by bestpunterever: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Oh! Thank you jare.
u welcome.
can we chat more? looking for muslim gurl to be friend with.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by AryEmber(f): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2018
bestpunterever:
u welcome.
can we chat more? looking for muslim gurl to be friend with.
I really doubt if you are going to understand what I have to say but sure, you can send me a pm
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by bestpunterever: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
I really doubt if you are going to understand what I have to say but sure, you can send me a pm
sent already.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Tony142: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The same way a man feels entitled to a woman's honeypot is the same way the women feel towards their money.

These ladies who task guys have story behind such behavior. Not a good one but, this is Nigeria.

honey, pls what did u mean by honeypot? I am a novice, can u explain pls, d honey i know is d one bee produce, so how come about pot? Or have dey started producing their honey inside a pot? shocked
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tony142:

honey, pls what did u mean by honeypot? I am a novice, can u explain pls, d honey i know is d one bee produce, so how come about pot? Or have dey started producing their honey inside a pot? shocked
It means honey that is inside a pot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
DONADAMS:
lol..I swear.. some no get shame oh...just hi whats up? and she's saying she not cool..asked why she said cos of her project.. she needs money for her project.. you can imagine...

another one..after chatting for a while her replies became slow..asked her why, she said she was out of sub, I should sub for her...person wey we never chat reach 10mins..Some girls no get shame
Them plenty I swear, bunch of lazy and broke girls.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by MannieA(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
I don't know who we offend to get this type of women.

wetin u dey yarn sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION / Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This / Meet Woman Who Eats Sand And Gravel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.