Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card (3216 Views)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Funny Convo With A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Some of these Nigerian girls don't have any atom of shame at all, this is why guys should go for foreign girls, its obvious poverty has dealt with these so called slayqueens. this is just pathetic!

Mind you it's not like I can't send her recharge card or money, but this girl feels she's entitled to it.
you can't control a responsible man because you have a hole in between your legs, only a pussy ass nigger will be that easy to control.

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by happybee: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Hungry b*tches everywhere..
Sorry bro..
gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
some do that to scare guys away

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Oreofepeters: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Oreofepeters: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Toyosi01:
but if the guy insist to send it she won't decline.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Toyosi01:
Nonsense! Nigerian girls are born leeches, it's in their blood.

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by samysmoothfresh: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
Some of these Nigerian girls don't have any atom of shame at all, this is why guys should go for foreign girls, its obvious poverty has dealt with these so called slayqueens. this is just pathetic!

Mind you it's not like I can't send her recharge card or money, but this girl feels she's entitled to it.
you can't control a responsible man because you have a hole in between your legs, only a pussy ass nigger will be that easy to control.

where the pictures?
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by AryEmber(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Gbo gbo isoro aye eleyi ko ju obinrin lo! Bros, you no dey tire?
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by SkinnyNigga: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Ediot.. . I know for sure you are the type that start asking girls to visit you immediately they accept your friend request
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2018
the average nigerian lady see a relationship as a way out of poverty

Rextizzle:

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by LeHMaR(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Lie now that it's ordinary conversation that you started??

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
Ediot.. . I know for sure you are the type that start asking girls to visit you immediately they accept your friend request
Ode! you think I'm like you.

You are so hungry that's why you look like a skeleton, if I land you slap, you go break to pieces. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
the average nigerian lady see a relationship as a way out of poverty

Thank God I've already given up on them since, no time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:

i thought you had a foreign babe, yet you are still playing away match.

Foreign babe of the dreamland
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by SkinnyNigga: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
Ode! you think I'm like you.

You are so hungry that's why you look like a skeleton, if I land you slap, you go break to pieces. grin
broke ass.. They only asked for airtime, and you are about to hang yourself . Kiddo
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
broke ass.. They only asked for airtime, and you are about to hang yourself . Kiddo
Mumu boy, I see those girls have drained you completely to the extent you now look like a dying skeleton, abeg Bleep off my face.

I don't reply lowlifes. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:

is she a Nigeria girl? them i'm not surprise .
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
is she a Nigeria girl? them i'm not surprise .
Of course she is, a typical Nigerian girl.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian girls... This is already an overflogged issue.

The way they see relationships as poverty alleviation or eradication is saddening.

I've already given up on them and developed misogynistic tendencies.
I don't do relationships.

I Bleep and go my way.
I don't need any unfortunate human that will dry me out financially, emotionally, sexually, spiritually, etc..

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by SkinnyNigga: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
Mumu boy, I see those girls have drained you completely to the extent you now look like a dying skeleton, abeg Bleep off my face.

I don't reply lowlifes. grin
Highlifer.. Why then are you complaining? Go fvck yourself . Nonsense boy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
Of course she is, a typical Nigerian girl.
I don't know who we offend to get this type of women.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2018
The same way a man feels entitled to a woman's honeypot is the same way the women feel towards their money.

These ladies who task guys have story behind such behavior. Not a good one but, this is Nigeria.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Screenshot the chat
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The same way a man feels entitled to a woman's honeypot is the same way the women feel towards their money.

These ladies who task guys have story behind such behavior. Not a good one but, this is Nigeria.
and everybody is a criminal Noted.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
I don't know who we offend to get this type of women.
It's not all of them that are like that though, but the hungry ones are just too much. once you don't give them they will start insulting you like wtf! who does that?

I do blame poverty though, and these girls are super lazy, they can't work and make their own money but rather depend on men like it's their birthright, it's so annoying.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle, this table you're shaking... Many people dey on top ooo... Sha not allgringrin

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Rextizzl.e, this table you're shaking... Many people dey on top ooo... Sha not allgringrin
That table must break grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by spyg1(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

this honeypot sef, who the enjoy pass? The benefit of a woman in a relationship is 70% and above

1 Like

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by demo4ril97(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
There was this particular lady who was requesting airtime of N500 from me barely 24hrs of meeting and exchanging numbers. I bought N1000 airtime scratched off half of the airtime and forwarded to her on whatsapp as image just for her to know I bought the card.

Immediately she saw the chat she quickly sent me a msg in seconds LOL someone that takes an average of 15minutes to reply even when she's online, asking why I did not scratch it off completely.

Then I told her to load her own half of N500 and I will load the other half since it was N1000 airtime I bought. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
demo4ril97:
There was this particular lady who was requesting airtime of N500 from me barely 24hrs of meeting and exchanging numbers. I bought N1000 airtime scratched off half of the airtime and forwarded to her on whatsapp as image just for her to know I bought the card.

Immediately she saw the chat she quickly sent me a msg in seconds LOL someone that takes an average of 15minutes to reply even when she's online, asking why I did not scratch it off completely.

Then I told her to load her own half of N500 and I will load the other half since it was N1000 airtime I bought. grin grin grin

Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rextizzle(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
demo4ril97:

Hahahaha serves her right, bunch of hungry girls.
Re: How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card by Rosay15(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
It's not all of them that are like that though, but the hungry ones are just too much. once you don't give them they will start insulting you like wtf! who does that?

I do blame poverty though, and these girls are super lazy, they can't work and make their own money but rather depend on men like it's their birthright, it's so annoying.
... I don't usually comment on ur thread though bt what got my attention is what u state here that not all of them are like that which I've always like to tell u but I can see in all your thread that you're very abusive especially when it comes to lady issue and that's y I always maintain my lane,but am happy to hear this statement from you. Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visiting A Girl At Home For The First Time / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? / If She Is Saying No. Take Her To Genesis Restaurants In Adeola Odeku VI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.