Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (39677 Views)

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
That guy won't live long.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
lol..the guy stand dey watch the girl break him stuffs
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by crisycent: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
You go come break my tv cos say na you issue me certificate of ownership?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
And someone will say they are made for eachother.....lolz

Nonsense at highest order!
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
And the guy is even sponsoring her at school. shocked shocked

He should cut his loss.

Next time she might take his life for no reason.

Who needs a violent woman? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
IMAGINE GIRLFRIEND not even wife.
What Nonsense
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
deep down i know that any lady who tries this shit with me will be remanded in prison till she pays for every single item she damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
i hate ugly girls
d lwst girl i fuckd craise comot frm her body
broke my mirror. broke my table.broke my side glass and ran away with my most cherished note 5 way back 2015..i cant date agberos nah
thank God i'm single. making my own money bich
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:
That guy won't live long.
Tor!

This is how it begins. It's not usually taken seriously. Until too late.

Let the guy be doing mumu there. He's on a suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Imagine how much she would pay in damages if she's charged. No be small vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Na so dem dey kill husband and when deir eye don clear dey beg for mercy... Imagine dt dangerous height of jealousy?

Dt guy should better watch it
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by manikspears: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2018
feminist no go talk now o undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Relationship haff end for me.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Knox123(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Knox123:
shocked

Girlfriend and boyfriend matter.... lipsrsealed

U guys should not blame the girl, this is December period. Most girls will do anything to keep their bf because of Christmas bonus. The guy too can use this fresh opportunity to jonze the babe... Like it's over BTW us grin
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
[/b]Dorcas, a 200 Level Counseling?Education student of the University of Ilorin, took the action after allegedly meeting a girl in her boyfriend, Sauce’s room, although, it was later revealed that he wasn’t cheating on her [b].
Is that the kind of counseling you will give
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Cris955(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
when will Ladies stop this rubbish
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
"over suspected" she dey craze undecided And to think that he has been sponsoring her for the past three years... I swear she dey craze undecided

Lol correct craze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Jonadull: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
That nigga probably a yahoo boy .
So the girl destroyed his properties cos she knows he wouldn’t want to report to the police or sth out of fear of her exposing him .
Females are assholes and bastards. Lord knows I will hit your head with a club if you dare try this nonsense with me .
Then I will sue you and you will pay damages
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
okay
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by pastoray(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Bro this one go use knife after marriage oo

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
And she is a counselling education student?
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
This one is a demon, BF should just flee...next time she's coming for his life.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
200lvl counselling education student'' she really needs counselling. . Some ladies will just be using their two left legs and hands to chase away a [/b]good guy[b]. Smh
You came to the conclusion that he is a good guy because he pay all her bills? Only a fool will stand and watch someone destroy his hard earned property just because of sex
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by quatum: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
The girl friend is not fit to be married. She will cut you manhood when you marry her
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by pastoray(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Bf looking at her after...

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Buhariguy, this is an example of true aggression.

A 200L Counselling student can't apply the little knowledge she has acquired to counsel herself.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by amazemanuno: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Result a good 4ucker get for messing with a bad girl!
The girls can't tolerate any $hit near her man.
Very understandable! grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by MillionCash: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2018
I hate girls embarassed

I hate pu××y

Joln siggi
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by 2ruborn9ja(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2018
She's gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.