Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (39676 Views)

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by 9gerian: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Probably because he had serious plans for her but was shocked and amused watching her light up everything in flames.

Such a guy may even forgive her for the damage but would never marry her knowing she’s a ticking time bomb.

Guys if any girl does this to you, minimize (if possible) and forget the physical damage; run for your life because she is a disaster looking for casualties by all means.

ruggedtimi:
lol..the guy stand dey watch the key break him stuffs

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2018
just pray not to jam a crze geh
Apina:
Even if she catches me on top her sister, she has no right to break even a match stick in my house undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Apina(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2018
nonix22:
just pray not to jam a crze geh
It goes both way, there's no monopoly to madness undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
This dude by now should know she has nothing to offer than lost and pain.
FlirtyGist:
A lady, yesterday evening, broke the screens of her boyfriend’s television, laptop and phone over suspected infidelity in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Dorcas, a 200 Level Counseling Education student of the University of Ilorin, took the action after allegedly meeting a girl in her boyfriend, Sauce’s room, although, it was later revealed that he wasn’t cheating on her.

Sauce, who is said to be responsible for sponsoring Dorcas for the past three years, however, maintained his composure till she left his house.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lady-destroys-her-boyfriends-properties-over-suspected-infidelity-photos

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by luxs(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
NICE SCRIPT
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
that means una go scatter the house una sef be that
Apina:

It goes both way, there's no monopoly to madness undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2018
I blame the useless boy keeping a girl with volatile emotions, come to think of it, at his age, what buzz do u have with keeping babe. Focus on your future women are the cheapest things to get
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
i will kill her father over suspected madness undecided
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by chisani(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
And she happens to be a future counselor! What a pity. So ashamed.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmm, if na me somebody will go unannounced
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Apina:
Even if she catches me on top her sister, she has no right to break even a match stick in my house undecided

+ the guy is even her sponsor.

she really need to get a life; cox right now, she's lifeless.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by MrIkebuk(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
FlirtyGist:
A lady, yesterday evening, broke the screens of her boyfriend’s television, laptop and phone over suspected infidelity in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Dorcas, a 200 Level Counseling Education student of the University of Ilorin, took the action after allegedly meeting a girl in her boyfriend, Sauce’s room, although, it was later revealed that he wasn’t cheating on her.

Sauce, who is said to be responsible for sponsoring Dorcas for the past three years, however, maintained his composure till she left his house.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lady-destroys-her-boyfriends-properties-over-suspected-infidelity-photos

Sauce kid. Is he outta jail?
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
She never chop beating before
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by phetto(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
They both look very dearranged and confused.

You're foolish for saying this
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Talib93(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fake news... grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by lastempero: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Now the bf is yahoobboy without laptop
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Dessy96: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Aunty you must buy back or go to police station.... Das all
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by poyet(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's not her husband yet ooo. When he becomes her husband and cheats, na death be that. Guy, you have seen the signal. Better run for your life.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nklarry: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Donbosco46: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Apina:
what if she does what will you do?
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Wuraola01(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some girls ehn cry grin. If the guy beat her now, they'll say he's violent.

Kudos to the guy for maintaining his composure smiley, Not many guys can do that. I don't blame them tho smiley grin

If the guy say he should beat her like that, he might end up beating her to death grin shocked

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Apina(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donbosco46:
what if she does what will you do?
I dey on top her sister dey enjoy myself, wetin be my business with who come watch bf
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
FlirtyGist:

Haaaah!, that girl is very lucky!o boy she never jam !.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by skolawale(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
200lvl counselling education student'' she really needs counselling. . Some ladies will just be using their two left legs and hands to chase away a good guy. Smh

!st Time i would hear a Female judge without Sentiment, Thank You o
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by skolawale(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
redsquare:
Common girlfriend, not even wife or fiancee. Any girl that tries this rubbish with me must loose at least one tooth. The idiot will tell me whether na her papa give me money buy those properties she destroyed. angry

Bro, u dey Ves ooo.
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by skolawale(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Lol. Touch anything in my house and you'll meet your maker real quick.

Bro, u dey Ves oo
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by skolawale(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Benwems:
The bad thing is that the girl will still have another side guy or other boyfriends. You hardly see any girl without multiple boyfriends these days.

Boss, You just spoke a Fact... 90% Truth
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hot sauce
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by skolawale(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
manikspears:
feminist no go talk now o undecided

Yes oooo

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by excessmon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Be wary of making partners get to their state of no return when anger will be the deciding factor.....
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Like someone rightly said; if women were stronger than men and can beat us 99% of men in relationships will suffer domestic violence

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!