Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15782 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by chelseabmw(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
shame to those deportees.Each of u should be hanged on reaching nigeria
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
I really pity the future generation of this country. Very soon Niger republic would start deporting nigerians . Nothing in this country ever works - PHCN, education, politics , jobs etc are all zero. The most annoying aspect of everything is that we have the resources and manpower to be one of the most prosperous nation on earth . Those criminal leaders that we have will never know peace until they begin to put the common man first in everything they do.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by buzugee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
lmao @ tkb147. crossfire in afghan ? grin *shaking my head*
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by 5p1naz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
hahahahahhahahaha this topic kept me smiling for hours hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin n0w thats wat im talking about
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
You are obviously very UNIFORMED, have you heard of Mo' Ibrahim before - One of Africa's richest men and the former owner of ZAIN, he is currently sponsoring the African leadership award, that man is from SUDAN.
So don't kid yourself thinking Nigeria is all in all, infact the list in 2010 of the richest african shows Ethiopian as the richest man in Africa!!! People like you would say Ethiwhta
This guy

they shd stamp error on ur certificate

cos one individual is rich means the country has achieved?

i said give me a feat recorded by the country called Sudan and u typed that thing

what should i call you? dundee?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by TheClown: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
What is wrong with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigerian youths what is our problems Nigerians run from this country in pursuit of hope to even an anti-negro Arab dominated country like Sudan because hope itself is absent at home. Yet we are a well endowed country, yet we are blessed beyond imagination. Here we are, displaying paper tigritude over a thing that should fill us up with rage for our leaders. Nigerians, is it not time for REVOLUTION YET? WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE MOVED? WHAT WILL MOVE US?!!!

HOPELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
This guy

they shd stamp error on your certificate

i said give me a feat recorded by the country called Sudan and u typed that thing

ROTFLMAO!!! LMBHASAO!!!! LLOOOLLLLL

this guy u no dey pity person ooooooo

take am easy  naaaaaa

but u mr blinx4real, i just cant believe you walked into that one with your eyes wide open

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manosteel(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
What on earth are they looking for in Sudan! Are they UN peace keepers or the Redcross?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Engen(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
« #10 on: Today at 05:21:49 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do we know that this isn't a disguise to send jihadist to northern nigeria?
[color=#990000][/color]

You are so right, this guys mixed Jihadist with these ppl and deports them, can Nigerian authority verify eveybody identity, there is a guy that has been my friend, well, we are not that close but for a long time in South Africa he claimed to be a nigerian but story changes when he was arrested for child prostitution last sept. and his real identity was revealed, since I dnt speak Benue I did not suspect anything, he claimed to be from benue, and trust me before I left Nigeria 10years ago I ve never been any where apart from Jos and port harcourt
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
this thread says alot about Nigeria and its people when they prefer to move to places like SUDAN (of all places) rather than staying home in 9ja!

something is seriously wrong here. . . . . . . . .  a while back some 9ja based guy was asking infos about life in AZERBAIJAN because he was moving there for better pastures.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by gadogado(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
tkb417:

This guy

So what has Nigeria ever "achieved" The fact is, there are more Nigerians (way more) that go for their university education in Sudan than there are Sudanese people who visit Nigeria for any given reason!! They don't have a broken education system like your own country, which attracts your citizens to their country, that in itself is "achievement"
Secondly, why do Nigerians have this need to look down on other African countries? Imagine the posts here, what are they doing in Sudan? are they UN peace keepers? Nigerians are an ignorant set of people, Sudan is better than Nigeria, Ive been there and they have better electricity and water supply than Nigeria, Their govt caters for their people and They don't have have nearly as much govt CORRUPTION as Nigeria, that is commendable!! Sudanese people are very patriotic too!!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Syenite(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
SUDAN !!!!!!!What?! which kain rubish them go look-for for there
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by blinx4real(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
tkb417:

This guy

I shouldn't be bothering to reply your post, cos you are obviously either not willing to learn or unable to.
However, due to lack of something better to do I'll give you a feat since you asked for one.

1 - Sudan's immigration system works, while Nigeria's immigration sit and snore. Do you know how many chinese and koreans are here in Nigeria welding and cutting pipes without a single paper? ask me how they got into the country? and you have the effrontery to say you are better than Sudan.

2 - At least Sudan has the guts to do a referendum to determine the future of their nation, your own politicians cannot even speak for the wards they rep not to talk of charting the future of the nation, greedy individuals fighting for their stomachs.

Don't be so high minded, Angola was in Civil war all the days of my secondary education and half of my tertiary, now their oil export is almost overtaking ours. Investments are moving rapidly to angola instead of Nigeria, because the kickbacks demanded by Nigerian Politicians are killing the business,

Do you still want more? Nigeria has potential don't get it wrong but do you have achievements defintely not!
Presently there is no field that Nigeria stands as the dominant force apart from over-population and corruption.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ppl here never soji.

If Nigerians enter Sudan, mix up and claim they are from Darfur, They might be allowed to migrate to the west and claim refugee status
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2010
manny4life:

Really? And you think Sudan has anything on Nigeria right? You're funny even the best and worst economy have illegal immigrants and I'm 110% certain that beyond doubt there are Sudanese citizens living in Nigeria, for different purposes for which you have mentioned.
I am even 111% sure that the only Sudanese living in Nigeria are the diplomats, any other was imported by the Boko Haram for the Jihad and died along with them from the bullet of the trigger happy Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
blinx4real:

I shouldn't be bothering to reply your post, cos you are obviously either not willing to learn or unable to.
However, due to lack of something better to do I'll give you a feat since you asked for one.

1 - Sudan's immigration system works, while Nigeria's immigration sit and snore. Do you know how many chinese and koreans are here in Nigeria welding and cutting pipes without a single paper? ask me how they got into the country? and you have the effrontery to say you are better than Sudan.

2 - At least Sudan has the guts to do a referendum to determine the future of their nation, your own politicians cannot even speak for the wards they rep not to talk of charting the future of the nation, greedy individuals fighting for their stomachs.

Don't be so high minded, Angola was in Civil war all the days of my secondary education and half of my tertiary, now their oil export is almost overtaking ours. Investments are moving rapidly to angola instead of Nigeria, because the kickbacks demanded by Nigerian Politicians are killing the business,

Do you still want more? Nigeria has potential don't get it wrong but do you have achievements defintely not!
Presently there is no field that Nigeria stands as the dominant force apart from over-population and corruption.

Oh its Sudan that has achieved a lot isn't it? Look at kettle calling pot black. My friend leave story, every time Nigeria is called, people like you are so antagonistic about us yet you claim we have nothing yet you antagonize, I find it hard trying to piece it together. Talking about achievements, since Nigeria has achieved none, let's talk about Sudan. What have been Sudan's achievement so far?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
blinx4real:

You are obviously very UNIFORMED, have you heard of Mo' Ibrahim before - One of Africa's richest men and the former owner of ZAIN, he is currently sponsoring the African leadership award, that man is from SUDAN.
So don't kid yourself thinking Nigeria is all in all, infact the list in 2010 of the richest african shows Ethiopian as the richest man in Africa!!! People like you would say Ethiwhta??

1 - Mohammed Al Amoudi (Ethiopia)
2 - Nassef Sawiris (Egypt)
3 - Nicky Oppenheimer & Family (South Africa)
4 - Patrick Shoo-Shiong (South Africa)
5 - Onsi Sawiris (Egypt)
6 - Naguib Sawiris (Egypt)
7 - Johann Rupert & Family (South Africa)
8 - Patrice Motsepe (South Africa)
9 - Aliko Dangote (Nigeria)
10 - Mo Ibrahim (Sudan)

Nigerians, this is a passionate appeal for you all to get off your high horses and don't feel that just  becasue things are not moving here its the same elsewhere.
The whole of Africa is moving on and leaving you behind in your rottenness of corruption, tribalism and political ineptitude (characterised by the foolishness of zoning at the detriment of competence). Pride they say goes before a fall - may this nation never FALL

Tell them! I couldn’t have put it better than that. A duty sense of patriotism should mean blind to reality.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Aderupoko2: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
When will Nigeria start to deport illegal immigrants from this country?Buh,we cant really identify who is a Nigerian.Travelled to Cameroon 2yrs ago and found out that everybody has a National identity card,so its easy to deport.Same for some other African countries,but we are still proving to be our brother's keeper.Kai Sudan,mo gbe!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
Aderupoko2:

When will Nigeria start to deport illegal immigrants from this country?Buh,we cant really identify who is a Nigerian.Travelled to Cameroon 2yrs ago and found out that everybody has a National identity card,so its easy to deport.Same for some other African countries,but we are still proving to be our brother's keeper.Kai Sudan,mo gbe!!! shocked shocked shocked

Easy if they speak igbo, yoruba or hausa for you, and you don't know anyone, will trace u back from where you claim to be, if they still can't verify you, dump that person in the nearest country.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
manny4life:

Oh its Sudan that has achieved a lot isn't it? Look at kettle calling pot black. My friend leave story, every time Nigeria is called, people like you are so antagonistic about us yet you claim we have nothing yet you antagonize, I find it hard trying to piece it together. Talking about achievements, since Nigeria has achieved none, let's talk about Sudan. What have been Sudan's achievement so far?

Sudan has 24 hours of power supply, which Nigerian can only dream of, Sudan still has and maintain a national airline,which you don't. Sudan has three functional refineries, they do not import petroluem products as expected of an oil producing nation. Nigeria don't have even one functional refinery as we speak, but rather imports petroluem products from non oil producing nations like Holland.
Now, over to you.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2010
When you speak of electricity, what is Sudan's electricity output, per consumer/household consumption? When you give me that answer, we can equate it, better yet scale down Nigeria population and size to that of Sudan and see who's producing more.

As for Airlines, even the U.S. of all countries no longer has a National carrier perhaps I could be wrong but please correct me, having an national airline is no means of measuring a nations achievement please.

As for refineries, if Nigeria chose to import oil, gas and energy, then they chose, it's at their own expense not achievement. So you call three refineries as an achievement, you funny. Even as big as U.S. and Europe is, they still import gas. Again correct me, even the U.S. doesn't own it's own refineries, that sector was fully privatized, same rule applies in Nigeria, they have private refineries in Nigeria, should I research further, I would tell you how may bpd output they produce, though not enough but they produce.

When I talked about achievements, I was referring to both economic achievements and all that you mentioned are no parameters used to measuring achievements, they are not achievement indicators ok. I was talking about regional achievement, international achievement, global recognition and achievement and you here telling me refineries, that shows me the level of understanding I'm arguing with.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Suatexblack: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sudan! Sudan!! Sudan!!! Wonda they say have jos begun. Wat da f*** r nigerians going 2 da place 4? I guess na dis same sudan mallams abi na aboki dem dey call dem flog 1 9ja dude 50 stroke 4 takin alcohol (sha d guy fall hand, him go drive), now dem don depot. Nigeria stat depotin evry country dey cut their coat accordin 2 d money wey dem get, but no near USA i dey find visa there i wan cut out.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
manny4life:

When you speak of electricity, what is Sudan's electricity output, per consumer/household consumption? When you give me that answer, we can equate it, better yet scale down Nigeria population and size to that of Sudan and see who's producing more.

As for Airlines, even the U.S. of all countries no longer has a National carrier perhaps I could be wrong but please correct me, having an national airline is no means of measuring a nations achievement please.

As for refineries, if Nigeria chose to import oil, gas and energy, then they chose, it's at their own expense not achievement. So you call three refineries as an achievement, you funny. Even as big as U.S. and Europe is, they still import gas. Again correct me, even the U.S. doesn't own it's own refineries, that sector was fully privatized, same rule applies in Nigeria, they have private refineries in Nigeria, should I research further, I would tell you how may bpd output they produce, though not enough but they produce.

When I talked about achievements, I was referring to both economic achievements and all that you mentioned are no parameters used to measuring achievements, they are not achievement indicators ok. I was talking about regional achievement, international achievement, global recognition and achievement and you here telling me refineries, that shows me the level of understanding I'm arguing with.

You sound like one of the owners of Nigeria, as long as their air polluting generators are in full force, powering just their home, who need electricity? Now you making excuses with output/population, when China is over a billion people, but still don’t live in darkness because of your so called output. If you think that having 24 hrs of power is not achievement, why am I wasting my time with you?

American and Europe do no import petrol, they imports crude, you should know the different and if you think that an oil producing nation that is importing petrol from those they sold the crude to is not a modern abomination, you need some help.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Ivynwa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
Some Nigerians should be smart enough to quickly work on their papers and regularize their stay wherever it is they choose to live even if it is inside the belly of ant. I sure respect the bravado of we Nigerians, we are so strong that we can work hard and turn sands into profitable ventures even in a desert. We shouldn't forget to regularize our papers while we are at it.
In a certain country where it is required for one to pay a huge sum of money as bond, some Nigerians chose to play smart and skip paying the bond. Recently the country made a new law that made it mandatory for such people to be deported out of the country and right now so many Nigerians there have their bag of money looking for who to accept bond from them to no avail. Our passports when regularized gives one lots of peace of mind, it does not matter if you have to marry to do so-----I have nothing against it. One has to survive, if the table is turned around the same people that call that a crime, disgusting, shabby  can tenaciously hold on to that method to survive. We all are racing to survive, ain't we?

http://naijas-across-the-globe..com/2010/08/how-do-we-stop-419nersscammers-from.html
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by oladayo042: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2010
"The Hausa go there either for transit on to Saudi Arabia, or begging on the streets or students." Amazed
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by hackney(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nobody should encourage  nigerian govt to strengthen their immigration policies oo.
This is because before you know it immigration will be catching nigerian indegienes and before they
even listen to you , you don drop like 50 or else you go see yourself for chad.

Everything in nigeria develops "K" leg with high speed.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Desdo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
Wonder what they want to acheive in a war zone like Sudan that cannot be acheived here in Nigeria, some people are too desperate even to the point of risking their lifes all in the name of money.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2010
Eziachi:

You sound like one of the owners of Nigeria, as long as their air polluting generators are in full force, powering just their home, who need electricity? Now you making excuses with output/population, when China is over a billion people, but still don’t live in darkness because of your so called output. If you think that having 24 hrs of power is not achievement, why am I wasting my time with you?

American and Europe do no import petrol, they imports crude, you should know the different and if you think that an oil producing nation that is importing petrol from those they sold the crude to is not a modern abomination, you need some help.

I'm not one of the owners of Nigeria, the comparison is between Nigeria and Sudan and not Nigeria and China. Second there isn't any need wasting your time nor mine when you cannot even produce facts for your claims so as you can see, there isn't any need for back and forth.

I would advise that you speak on the topic that you are aware of; companies here in the U.S. even foreign companies import fuel (gas as its often called her). Please visit the EPA's website, if you search their database, that should tell you companies who import fuel from abroad and those who refine crude in the U.S,  I know the difference between crude oil and refined gas.

Hey that is your problem, you do not tell a country how they run their business. If they decide to refine abroad and bring home, how does that affect you and besides, all these refineries you claiming, how much does Sudan refine per day? I have to do this research when I get to work. It's about time we lay your claims to rest.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by zebra543: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2010
Hackney hit the nail on the head with her post

Nigerians are nothing but self important self righteous, arogant and proud fools, as a Nigerian i mean this with no disrespect, We walk around acting like we shit gold and piss perfume when in the end we have nothing to be proud about but the past, what past? the past many of us have never seen, we only hear folktales and legendaries from grandparents about 'once upon a time' when nigeria was this and lagos was that.
what about this time?

the arrogance was displayed when goodluck banned the super eagles doing so out of the fustration that Nigeria didnt perform well, believing we are 'better than that' the truth is we are not. Nigeria has hit 'rock bottom' soo low even a country which has no means of supporting itself has means and money to deport 500 nigerians? this is truly a time of shame

we continue competing with other countries when we have nothing to offer or benefit ourselves with 'we import this' and 'we import that' is that why other countries are pissing on you right now?

Nigerians are known all over as criminals nothing but a bunch of ignorant 419ers, i remember my first time on this forum reading how a lady was scammed yet people were defending the scammer, from that moment I knew the problem was inbred. That superior belief you guys have will never let you go anywhere, you will continue to look at what sudan are doing and what ghana are doing and never see beyond your nose what nigeria is doing!

and please dont blame the nigerans that went in search of a better life, nobody will ever be offered one and not take it, if there was nothing there for them they wont go, you know the way nigerians are already!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by THEAMAKA(f): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^^
sigh. . . here she goes on her anti-Nigerian crusade again.
b**** go and sleep.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 04, 2010
its so funny that once someone says what is wrong with Nigeria he or she gets labeled anti-nigeria
well,keep on living in your deluded world
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 3:18am On Aug 04, 2010
manny4life:

I'm not one of the owners of Nigeria, the comparison is between Nigeria and Sudan and not Nigeria and China. Second there isn't any need wasting your time nor mine when you cannot even produce facts for your claims so as you can see, there isn't any need for back and forth.

I would advise that you speak on the topic that you are aware of; companies here in the U.S. even foreign companies import fuel (gas as its often called her). Please visit the EPA's website, if you search their database, that should tell you companies who import fuel from abroad and those who refine crude in the U.S,  I know the difference between crude oil and refined gas.

Hey that is your problem, you do not tell a country how they run their business. If they decide to refine abroad and bring home, how does that affect you and besides, all these refineries you claiming, how much does Sudan refine per day? I have to do this research when I get to work. It's about time we lay your claims to rest.

So you know what you are talking about? The gas you claimed U.S companies imports are liquefied natural gas only, example (C3H8) and not the gas as in petroleum because American locally refers petrol or fuel as gas (gasoline). Liquefied gas does not need refining. Russia is the highest producers, Nigeria flay (burn) their own in places like Egbema.

I am not an expert in oil and gas but I know for sure that you are talking rubbish. It is unbelievable that an OPEC member should import the simplest extract from crude, which is petrol or gasoline.

Soon Nigeria will be exporting raw cassava and then go back to their original buyers to purchase garri from them. Sudan has three functional refineries, Nigeria has got none as we speak, and you don’t think that is a major area or basis to compare? when the later goes by the self-anointed giant of Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / Train Attacks: Buhari Approves Railway Surveillance Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.