Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15781 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Smi1(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2010
na wa ooo shocked shocked shocked sudan deporting Nigerians hmmmmmmmmmmmm my country need a rapid change
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:37am On Aug 04, 2010
Eziachi:

So you know what you are talking about? The gas you claimed U.S companies imports are liquefied natural gas only, example Propane (C3H8) and not the gas as in petroleum because American locally refers petrol or fuel as gas (gasoline). Liquefied gas does not need refining. Russia is the highest producers, Nigeria flay (burn) their own in places like Egbema.

I am not an expert in oil and gas but I know for sure that you are talking rubbish. It is unbelievable that an OPEC member should import the simplest extract from crude, which is petrol or gasoline.

Soon Nigeria will be exporting raw cassava and then go back to their original buyers to purchase garri from them. Sudan has three functional refineries, Nigeria has got none as we speak, and you don’t think that is a major area or basis to compare? when the later goes by the self-anointed giant of Africa?

Whatever dude, I believe I know liquefied gas from fuel(gas). I so do not have time to debate on whether U.S. companies imports fuel or not. I said again visit the EPA's webpage, I'm sure the experts who put it out there were good enough to distinguish the difference.

What I'm not getting about all your fuss and antagonistic attitude, why you so much worried about Nigeria's problem? I don't know what y'all threatened about, but for real, you can fuss all you want, I mean knock yourself out. If you really convinced that Nigeria has no refineries; private or govt, then let it be. I won't even argue any further. Yes if we export raw cassava and then buy it back, how does that trade affect Sudan?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kraftyiyk: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2010
U SEE? when last did anyone hear Nigeria deports fellow african, whatever those individuals are looking for in that wreched country, once they never meant harm to them, why coudn't they be left alone, this shows how other africans hate nigerians, yet, we send our troops to fight for them,
someone should send a piece of this article our major polliticians, let them see the long term efffect of their misbehavior!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by buzugee(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2010
krafty iyk:

U SEE? when last did anyone hear Nigeria deports fellow african, whatever those individuals are looking for in that wreched country, once they never meant harm to them, why coudn't they be left alone, this shows how other africans hate nigerians, yet, we send our troops to fight for them,
someone should send a piece of this article our major polliticians, let them see the long term efffect of their misbehavior!
ok first off, it is spelt 'wretched'. secondly, those nigerians mean harm to them. they are committing all kinds of fraud over there. this is harmful to them.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by larimo(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2010
[size=16pt]Sudan deporting Nigerians shocked shocked[/size]. [size=16pt]So shameful[/size]
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by THEAMAKA(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2010
milehigh06:

its so funny that once someone says what is wrong with Nigeria he or she gets labeled anti-nigeria
well,keep on living in your deluded world
actually its not just this post. . . but whatever, I've said my PIECE.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tyson55(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2010
This is indeed a sad story, but all the blame should fall squarely on our leaders, if they have made Nigeria a better place, it's citizens will be trotting the globe looking for better pastures and in so doing engaging in different kind of vices.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2010
I shouldn't be bothering to reply your post, cos you are obviously either not willing to learn or unable to.
However, due to lack of something better to do I'll give you a feat since you asked for one.

1 - Sudan's immigration system works, while Nigeria's immigration sit and snore. Do you know how many chinese and koreans are here in Nigeria welding and cutting pipes without a single paper? ask me how they got into the country? and you have the effrontery to say you are better than Sudan.

2 - At least Sudan has the guts to do a referendum to determine the future of their nation, your own politicians cannot even speak for the wards they rep not to talk of charting the future of the nation, greedy individuals fighting for their stomachs.

Don't be so high minded, Angola was in Civil war all the days of my secondary education and half of my tertiary, now their oil export is almost overtaking ours. Investments are moving rapidly to angola instead of Nigeria, because the kickbacks demanded by Nigerian Politicians are killing the business,

Do you still want more? Nigeria has potential don't get it wrong but do you have achievements defintely not!
Presently there is no field that Nigeria stands as the dominant force apart from over-population and corruption.

Did you go to school in Sudan? cos this is the only way a sudanese can think

1) Nigeria is termed as a frontier market while Sudan is not

FACT!!!!!!

stop throwing up jaundiced statements like someone suffering from malaria

2) In Sports, Nigeria is far ahead of Sudan- FACT!!!!!!!!!!

3) Nigerias GDP 353 billion while Sudans is less than 100- FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Nigeria has been a force to be reckoned  Militarily and our Ecomog were once keeping peace in one of the fcking cities in Sudan. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) Nigerians all over the world are blazing traills in human endeavours -Okonjo, Imeagwali, Segun Aganga and the guy that pulled the gatwick deal -FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  tell me one major achievement of Sudanese and dont tell me one of them is on the rich list in africa.

6) Sudan is predominantly agrarian and yet, Nigeria is the biggest country in africa in farm output- Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and i hope u know Nigeria is a monolithic economy -predominantly sustaining on petro dollar and we still do more in what they know how to do best)

7) we are about to bake the biggest cake in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop speaking like an illiterate, give me economic indices, give me verifiable empirical data and not Nigerians go to school in Sudan and hence they are better.

u go school urself?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^^^^

*****************still clapping and shouting encore!!!encore!!!!!***********

these are the kinds of NLers i can have a well articulated argument with cos they argue with facts not innuendoes and conjectures or hearsay,
raw hard facts!!!!

kip it up
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2010
in addition,

nigerians only go there, to study islamic studies, sharia law and terrorism tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^
i know who ure refering to

CBN Guvnor? grin grin

besides, what can the UNIs offer Nigerians? terrorism of course grin grin

Nigerians even go to study in Benin and Togo, by their inferences , we can safely say benin and togo are better than Nigeria

nonsense

Sudan is just like Somalia in my opinion and im sure Nigerians are there husuling grin grin grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by mrkoma2012: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2010
When will nigeria self start deporting foreigner from its soil??
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by asha80(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2010
Ignorance and over bloated self image mixed with arrogance is a big hindrance to nigerian developement as shown by some i.d.i.o.t.i.c responses to this thread
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2010
mrkoma2012:

When will nigeria self start deporting foreigner from its soil??
haha

some lebanese do not like to see our immigration officials o

you know 9ja na, instead of them to deport, they'll rather be in accord with the illegal peeps and start requesting for ransoms monthly

9ja no dey carry last in corruption grin grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2010
[b]Ignorance and over bloated self image mixed with arrogance i[/b]s a big hindrance to nigerian developement as shown by some i.d.i.o.t.i.c responses to this thread

@asha

just wondering,

how the boldened can be a hindrance to our development (tot it was corruption,greed and lust)

pls help me understand
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2010
kobikwelu:

@asha

just wondering,

how the boldened can be a hindrance to our development (tot it was corruption,greed and lust)

pls help me understand
hahahaha

a typical shallow Nigerian in a bid to impress says nonsense

thats why some people think Sudan is better when we have people like that guy posting jagbajantis

illiteracy which is one of the prob of that poster is more of an hindrance to economic development than arrogance
lmao

arrogance and over bloated ego grin grin grin grin

Nigerians
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by asha80(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2010
kobikwelu:

@asha

just wondering,

pls help me understand

I said is and not is only or solely
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by fyneguy: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2010
When will Lagos start deporting Nigerians? LOL
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ say wetin happen?
lol
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2010
I said is and not is only or solely

@asha
but you have still not answered how arrogance, over-bloated self-image and ignorance is a hindrance to our development
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by fyneguy: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ say wetin happen?
lol

Say wetin happen ke? you guys should leave our Lagos and go back to Nigeria na. grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
The problem with us present nigerians is that we see ourselves as some distant people that will some day come over from the outer space to take over the affairs of our lives,that is why in the face of outright oppressions,maladmistration and gross irresponsiblities from our scum leaders,we are still wondering whether the nightmare is real or not and still dwelling on how we will continue to take live with nightmare instead of how we can get rid it(our irresponsible leaders) that is making our lives miserable,unbearable,redundant and take control of our lives like rational and matured human beings,

We can never go nowhere unless we begin to see ourselves as those that can change things and not wishing that someone else's can.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by chidichris(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
2004 i went to indian embassy for indian visa. i was asked to pay N6,000 which i paid at about 10:00am and at abt 3:00pm, my visa is already on my passport but today, indian visa will cost u a fortune.
from the way things are going, soon, nigerians will sale their houses and lands to obtain ghana visa.
saying is a shame for a self aclaimed giant of africa suffering in the hands of dwarfs will be an under statement.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ why would anyone sell his house to go to Ghana?

are they sharing money in Ghana?

if they are sharing money, then it makes sense to sell houses to go collect whatever they are sharing

you can build the houses back with whatever is gonna be shared

fckin sh.it angry angry angry
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Ranoscky(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
^
God bless u guy, u go lyv long!

some pipu just dey talk as if say dem no drink b.reast from childhood, i wonder wetin dey worry dem sef! sad
U guy's can say whatever, na una get una mouth, so any1 is entitled to his or her own opinion. i know naija is not ok for now but "1day, 1day". . .well, d rest will be history! i do watch china history on tv, n i keep wonderin n tellin myself dat, if china can be lyk dis today, after all what dey'v gone thru in d past (dat i mysef has also seen n witnessed), den y won't Nigeria be better "1day"? we already gat what it take's to be a great nation, what we r lackin now is a good leadership n i surely believe dat "1 day", God, by his infinit mercy will provide dat right person! (y'all can talk n say whatever, all i know is, i'v made my comment n it's right dia on your pc screen!) what y'all need to do is put it on your crack pype n smoke it! *I'll lyk some of u to try n watch d chinese history of d past, n see how d french maltreated dem lyk animals, den u ask urself dsame question. china really suffered n i think dey really merrit what dia developement today. dsame wil also be said in Nigeria's case!*
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cystein(m): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2010
Generally nothing is wrong with Nigerians or being Nigerian. the only problem with most who travel to other countries end up making fake money, Selling dope and running con and fraud rackets. I personally fired two for impersonating me to extort money from an MP and were later found with fake copies of my checkbooks. Why the hurry to make money by brothers? The few really destroy the name of a beautiful country where i enjoy hospitality like nowhere in the world whenever i visit! If i were to tap a honest skill from the very talented youth i believe i would deliver the next youngest millionaire in Naija! But the problem is they get a $10,000 bonus today tomorrow they want to outsmart you in your business to make $100,000 in a day. Go slow people.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2010
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did we get to this sorry pass cry cry
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2010
There is alway another side to a place,Khartoum the capital of Sudan.

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2010
City of khartoum

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2010
Khartoum city

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Northern Sudan ancient ruins will astound the visitor, which is the one of the oldest civilizations in the world and on the continent of Africa itself.

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2010
Northern Sudan ancient ruins will astound the visitor, which is the one of the oldest civilizations in the world and on the continent of Africa itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking / Senator Akpabio: I Didn’t Say I Regret Making Udom Emmanuel Governor / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.