Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15730 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by babaowo: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
God have mercy on nigeria and rain curses upon
nigeria leaders in jesus name amennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
nigerians in sudan ? shocked is nigeria that bad ?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by EzeUche22(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
buzugee:

Is Nigeria that bad? Depending on who you are asking. I never had a problem while living in Nigeria in which I had everything I wanted, but ask the average Nigerian and they will say otherwise. Life is a struggle.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by buzugee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
Redman44:

The Nigerians that live in Sudan must be those with low intelligence and no future plans.  Sudan is not a country worth giving a look in when it comes to travelling out. Sudan of all places shocked shocked shocked shocked  Nigerians must be really adventurous. That is why I keep maintaining that the real population of Nigerians exceeds 200 Million.  Nigerians  have a presence in most countries of the world. It is just unfortunate that the economic conditions in the country keeps forcing out able-bodied Nigerians to other countries for survival. Most African countries have a healthy fear of Nigerians and I don't blame them to an extent. We have the tendency to commit good and bad deeds with loads of confidence wink wink wink I wish the deported folks the best. They just need to pick up the shattered pieces of their lives and go raring again. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
i totally and respectfully disagree. what they need is to be flogged 40 strokes each with koboko for going to sudan  grin grin grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by buzugee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Is Nigeria that bad? Depending on who you are asking. I never had a problem while living in Nigeria in which I had everything I wanted, but ask the average Nigerian and they will say otherwise. Life is a struggle.
yes but SUDAN ? shocked those people are suffering more than nigerians now. isnt that the same place where darfur is ? grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Akosbaba(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
If a stupid country like sudan which is only known for in-fightings all over the world can deport nigerians then i see no reason while shouldn't start doing the same
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by BluMalam(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
U mean sudan actually has an airline Thought the planes woulda been blown up & the scrap metal used for roofing sheets already.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2010
buzugee:

did you not hear Nigerians were caught in cross fires in afghanistan and Baghdad

some retards can migrate to mount kilimanjaro looking for rodents and what have you

inbeciles
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
hackney:

Why are nigerians in every nook and cranny of the world like a rat infestation? ? ?
Na wa o.

They have been shot in the market in poland, ejected in shanghai, accused of kidnap (abi na cannibalism) in india,
banned from some countrysides in italy, killed at random in russia,attacked in romania, treated like rats in libya, the list goes on.

Other countries are organised enough to at least know who isnt their national but can we even tell
who is hausa and who is chad in the north ? ? ?

A country like nigeria where all and sundry should be coming to look for work considering its natural wealth.
Now even countries that have nothing look down at nigerians.

No matter what your ego is, behind your back these other people say: "look at these self-important empty id!ots."
Everybody knows that nigerians are proud but nobody knows why.

The worst is that there is no end in sight because politicians will forever embezzle and the major tribes cant stand each other
(collectively).

So much shame
excellent post. . .mehn , i feel like weeping when i see how desperate some of we nigerians could be sometimes.
i dont think most of them have to do with survival but greed.how can somebody wake up and go to sudan for what.what do they want there ? I bet if there is money in hell,some people would go there just because of money.the nigeria political system has failed us;they care less about the ordinary nigeria but themselves.too bad for the giant of Africa and eight largest oil exporting country.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
Damn shame angry Is Nigeria that bad embarassed
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kaiosama(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
Let them come back, so that we will restructure naija. naija is the giant of Africa. Before u know wetin dey happen, Liberia go start deporting. hehehe
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by nat138: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
Blu Malam:

U mean sudan actually has an airline Thought the planes woulda been blown up & the scrap metal used for roofing sheets already.

This is indeed a very myopic way of looking at things, What do you mean by so Sudan actually have airlines?? The war in Sudan has taken place in majorly just one part of the country which is Darfur, so why wont they have an airline cos a part of the country is going through a war Mind you am a Nigerian and I wish people will be more broad minded to things happening around the world and not just be contented in their little comfort zones.

Akosbaba:

If a silly country like sudan which is only known for in-fightings all over the world can deport nigerians then i see no reason while shouldn't start doing the same

Mind you every country has its own immigration laws ok, if the Sudanese govt says the people deported were illegal migrants then there is every need to deport them, I wish people won't just yap their mouths in every matter but consider the matters critically before talking, if the Nigerian govt gets some Sudanese that are in Nigeria illegally, then they shouldnt hesitate deporting them, is as simple as that.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by gadogado(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
These are some pictures of Khartoum, the capital of sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by gadogado(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
more

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
gadogado:

These are some pictures of Khartoum, the capital of sudan

And, ? What are you trying to say?

And your point is?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by EzeUche22(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sudan is not completely impoverished actually. Khartoum is actually a modernized city. Just that Darfur and Southern Sudan are impoverished. Oil from the South (Sounds familiar) is being used to enrich the North.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Sudan is not completely impoverished actually. Khartoum is actually a modernized city. Just that Darfur and Southern Sudan are impoverished. Oil from the South (Sounds familiar) is being used to enrich the North.

If Khartoum is the capital city of Sudan, I mean even Abuja city looks wonderful doesn't make Nigeria an Impoverished nation.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by gadogado(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
sudanese girls

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by fredoooooo: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
what was thier offence?are they living legally in sudan? ,
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Kx: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
I ve always maintained that soon now or later, even Togo will deport Nigerians.
We are getting there.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
gadogado:

sudanese girls
ahhh, that xplains it all lmao!!

fredoooooo:

what was thier offence?are they living legally in sudan? ,  
Article doesnt tell. But thaat's usually the reason for deporting such a large group of ppl from another region.

said that the Sudanese authorities raided their homes at an unholy hour of the night, during which they were individually arrested and detained for 50 days, before their eventual deportation.

He said that while the detention lasted, they were all subjected to sub-human conditions and fed only once daily, adding that they went through excruciating pains for the mere reason that they were residing in the country, without resident permit
We're just being mistreated left and right.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by gadogado(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
manny4life:

And, ? What are you trying to say?

And your point is?

My point: Sudan is not as impoverished as many of us would like to believe
               Khartoum is actually a beautiful city
               From my experience going there, You find the 3 main Nigerian tribes living there, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba

The Hausa go there either for transit on to Saudi Arabia, or begging on the streets or students
The Igbo for trading/hustling and transit point to other parts of the world
The yoruba are students since their universities dont have strike and are very good schools, no wonder!

So Don't be too bumbed out if they're deporting Nigerians coz Nigeria has nothing on Sudan really.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by blinx4real(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
nat138:

This is indeed a very myopic way of looking at things, What do you mean by so Sudan actually have airlines?? The war in Sudan has taken place in majorly just one part of the country which is Darfur, so why wont they have an airline cos a part of the country is going through a war Mind you am a Nigerian and I wish people will be more broad minded to things happening around the world and not just be contented in their little comfort zones.

Mind you every country has its own immigration laws ok, if the Sudanese govt says the people deported were illegal migrants then there is every need to deport them, I wish people won't just yap their mouths in every matter but consider the matters critically before talking, if the Nigerian govt gets some Sudanese that are in Nigeria illegally, then they shouldnt hesitate deporting them, is as simple as that.

I completely agree with you, because Nigerians are quick to deride agencies of other nations who are alive to their duties - because the Nigerian Immigration officers sit in their offices doing nothing until they are bribed to come and witch hunt people (You all remember the case of the former coolFM presenter***) don't mena that other African countries should follow suit.
If the Nigerian agencies do their work we will need to deport not just all those Niger/Chad miscreants causing trouble in Lagos streets, but many Lebanese, Philipinos, Indians even American here illegally strutting around with MOPOL acting as if they are mini gods.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
gadogado:

My point: Sudan is not as impoverished as many of us would like to believe
               Khartoum is actually a beautiful city
               From my experience going there, You find the 3 main Nigerian tribes living there, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba

The Hausa go there either for transit on to Saudi Arabia, or begging on the streets or students
The Igbo for trading/hustling and transit point to other parts of the world
The yoruba are students since their universities dont have strike and are very good schools, no wonder!

So Don't be too bumbed out if they're deporting Nigerians coz[b] Nigeria has nothing on Sudan really.[/b]

Really? And you think Sudan has anything on Nigeria right? You're funny even the best and worst economy have illegal immigrants and I'm 110% certain that beyond doubt there are Sudanese citizens living in Nigeria, for different purposes for which you have mentioned.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kaiosama(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
i like the one at the middle
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by nat138: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
said that the Sudanese authorities raided their homes at an unholy hour of the night, during which they were individually arrested and detained for 50 days, before their eventual deportation.

He said that while the detention lasted, they were all subjected to sub-human conditions and fed only once daily, adding that they went through excruciating pains for the mere reason that they were residing in the country, without resident permit.

We're just being mistreated left and right.

How can you say we are being mistreated left and right see the bolded part in the original post. Do u know is a crime to be in any country without a permit to resident in that country at all. Pls Nigerians lets use our brains to think
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by UNLEASHED(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sudan? What the hell are they doing there?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
good schools better than Nigerian Universities?
u kidding?

So Don't be too bumbed out if they're deporting Nigerians coz Nigeria has nothing on Sudan really.

error!!!

Nigeria and Sudan should not be compared.
Thats a sin

Sudan and Nigeria? in terms of what?
i have not seen any endeavour or feat that can be ascribed to the country called Sudan.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nixo: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nigerians everywhere?Is your country that bad

They are in fact RATS, stay here nd lets build together, wetin una dey find for everywhere?

Sudan there, Is that not like dem NIger folks??Poor and under-developed like Nigeria herself?

Insanity in the air,
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
Anywhere is better/safer than Nigeria, unless you're among the Nigerian chosen first ten thousand and their associates, cronies and hang-ons, Sudan inclusive.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
buzugee:

yes but SUDAN ? shocked those people are suffering more than nigerians now. isnt that the same place where darfur is ?  grin

That is what you think, at least Darfur is proper war zone. What is the different between Darfur and Jos of few months ago? Or the areas ran over by Boka Haram group.
It is extimated that over 10000 people dies very week in Nigeria from auto accidents alone. Don't mention the victims of armed robbery, political assasinations and now kidnapping. Soon Southern Sudan will have their U.N organised referendum to leave Sudan and Darfur will enjoy their peace.

The problem is that most Nigerians sit at home, reads and buys the propaganda, especiallly from their dictatorial looters that Nigeria better than other Africans, that Nigeria is the giant of Africa and so on, fuel by sense of patriotism, they had all their lives bought this wicked lies, but if they knew how most African live, they will turn around and stone their leaders.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by blinx4real(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
tkb417:

good schools better than Nigerian Universities?
u kidding?

error!!!

Nigeria and Sudan should not be compared.
Thats a sin

Sudan and Nigeria? in terms of what?
i have not seen any endeavour or feat that can be ascribed to the country called Sudan.

You are obviously very UNIFORMED, have you heard of Mo' Ibrahim before - One of Africa's richest men and the former owner of ZAIN, he is currently sponsoring the African leadership award, that man is from SUDAN.
So don't kid yourself thinking Nigeria is all in all, infact the list in 2010 of the richest african shows Ethiopian as the richest man in Africa!!! People like you would say Ethiwhta??

1 - Mohammed Al Amoudi (Ethiopia)
2 - Nassef Sawiris (Egypt)
3 - Nicky Oppenheimer & Family (South Africa)
4 - Patrick Shoo-Shiong (South Africa)
5 - Onsi Sawiris (Egypt)
6 - Naguib Sawiris (Egypt)
7 - Johann Rupert & Family (South Africa)
8 - Patrice Motsepe (South Africa)
9 - Aliko Dangote (Nigeria)
10 - Mo Ibrahim (Sudan)

Nigerians, this is a passionate appeal for you all to get off your high horses and don't feel that just  becasue things are not moving here its the same elsewhere.
The whole of Africa is moving on and leaving you behind in your rottenness of corruption, tribalism and political ineptitude (characterised by the foolishness of zoning at the detriment of competence). Pride they say goes before a fall - may this nation never FALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) / Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings / Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.