Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15783 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2010
Ancient Sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2010
Sudan antiquity

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2010
This is only a few that Sudan have to offer to Modern visitors.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^ Nice one
Good pics
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2010
Pharaonic Statues outside Khartoum National Museum, and a few items mainly temples inside the complex.

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Ranoscky(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

To tell u d fact, i never believed Sudan is as beauriful as doz pix above!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2010
Few items inside Museum

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2010
Inside the National Museum of Khartoum

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2010
The diverse faces of Sudan.

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of the sudanese

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of the Sudanese people

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2010
faces of the sudanese

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2010
faces from sudan

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2010
sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2010
Sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2010
sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2010
sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2010
sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2010
sudanese faces

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pharaonic dealth mask from the National Museum in Khartoum Sudan.

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
We all know that Sudan had a great ancient history but we are talking about pitiful sudan of today.We can't continue to live in the past,while our present and future is in ruin.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Eziachi: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
tkb417:

Did you go to school in Sudan? cos this is the only way a sudanese can think

1) Nigeria is termed as a frontier market while Sudan is not

FACT!!!!!!

stop throwing up jaundiced statements like someone suffering from malaria

2) In Sports, Nigeria is far ahead of Sudan- FACT!!!!!!!!!!

3) Nigerias GDP 353 billion while Sudans is less than 100- FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Nigeria has been a force to be reckoned  Militarily and our Ecomog were once keeping peace in one of the fcking cities in Sudan. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) Nigerians all over the world are blazing traills in human endeavours -Okonjo, Imeagwali, Segun Aganga and the guy that pulled the gatwick deal -FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  tell me one major achievement of Sudanese and dont tell me one of them is on the rich list in africa.

6) Sudan is predominantly agrarian and yet, Nigeria is the biggest country in africa in farm output- Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and i hope u know Nigeria is a monolithic economy -predominantly sustaining on petro dollar and we still do more in what they know how to do best)

7) we are about to bake the biggest cake in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop speaking like an illiterate, give me economic indices, give me verifiable empirical data and not Nigerians go to school in Sudan and hence they are better.

u go school urself? 

The most important fact you chose to miss is that fact that Sudan is deporting Nigerian nationals from their country that are in their land illegally trying to escape paradise Nigeria. It does not matter what your G.D.P is reading.  Those illegal Nigerians in Sudan know nothing about G.D.P.  They are in Sudan because Nigeria holds no future for them. Some of you who are comfortable with jobs or those whose parents are responsible for the decay cannot understand the desperation of those guys as the only alternative is to go into crime to survive if in Nigeria.

I have always said that G.D.P index should be left for the experts with huge houses, cars and the best jobs to fiddle.  The G.D.P ordinary folks understand is having a job, coming back home after a hard day toiling to be able to run a shower/bath with either cold or hot water, able to relax and watch TV with his family without having to worry about how long the power will be, the family able to cook their dinner without having to run out of cooking gas, safety of his family and the neighbourhood against thieves and uniformed thieves.

Nigeria with their expert huge G.D.P is like trying to explain a man with billions in the bank but majority of his children are illiterates, half live on the street, some barely eat once a day. Like I had always said: Patriotism should not mean blindness.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
We all know that Sudan had a great ancient history but we are talking about pitiful sudan of today.We can't continue to live in the past,while our present and future is in ruin.

Since I am Northern Sudanese I can speak on it, Yes we do have problems like many African Countries, especially what going on in the Darfur Region, however do you thinke it is the entire Country, and the situation in darfur have abated a great deal since the conflict began. However, the irony of it all is Sudan had the fastest growing economy in Africa despite the Darfur conflict, and the country is developing pretty fast, due to the oil revenue in the South.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
The most important fact you chose to miss is that fact that Sudan is deporting Nigerian nationals from their country that are in their land illegally trying to escape paradise Nigeria. It does not matter what your G.D.P is reading.  Those illegal Nigerians in Sudan know nothing about G.D.P.  They are in Sudan because Nigeria holds no future for them. Some of you who are comfortable with jobs or those whose parents are responsible for the decay cannot understand the desperation of those guys as the only alternative is to go into crime to survive if in Nigeria.

I have always said that G.D.P index should be left for the experts with huge houses, cars and the best jobs to fiddle.  The G.D.P ordinary folks understand is having a job, coming back home after a hard day toiling to be able to run a shower/bath with either cold or hot water, able to relax and watch TV with his family without having to worry about how long the power will be, the family able to cook their dinner without having to run out of cooking gas, safety of his family and the neighbourhood against thieves and uniformed thieves.

Nigeria with their expert huge G.D.P is like trying to explain a man with billions in the bank but majority of his children are illiterates, half live on the street, some barely eat once a day. Like I had always said: Patriotism should not mean blindness.
Not a man of many words

There are Nigerians in worse places and there are millions of illegal immigrants in Nigeria

maybe you should ask them why they are in Nigeria. Lebanese, Indians , Sudanese et al live in Nigeria

If Sudanese/Indians are running here and some of our peeps are running there, then the post above is what ill call  oversyllabus

Not for people like me, i dont debate without applying my senses
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sometimes Redsun you must visit a place before you judge, by watching the bbc do you actual think you are going to get the full facts.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
tkb417

However, to be honest with you tkb417, I don't know of any especially Northern Sudanese going to Nigeria, Most Sudanese if they leave Sudan usually go to Egypt or the Arab Gulf countries. This is what i notice. Egypt because it is near and a visa is not required for Sudanese citizens.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
ababda:

Sometimes Redsun you must visit a place before you judge, by watching the bbc do you actual think you are going to get the full facts.

Even a reasonable child knows that nothing short of genocide is going on in present sudan and no amount of propangada will wipe out the injustices and deprivation many suffer in today's sudan but that still does not mean i am saying nigeria is beteer off.It is an african thing.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Redsun, How typically western of you, It is like me saying that crime in Nigeria is out of control or every nigerian is a thief or do 419, because that is how the western media protray nigerians, as being a nation of thiefs and crooks, which is further from the truth. Your last comment it is a African thing! Are we in different or separate continents? Redsun. Last time i checked Sudan is on the continent of Africa. I don't get your last statement.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by redsun(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
ababda:

Redsun, How typically western of you, It is like me saying that crime in Nigeria is out of control or every nigerian is a thief or do 419, because that is how the western media protray nigerians, as being a nation of thiefs and crooks, which is further from the truth. Your last comment it is a African thing! Are we in different or separate continents? Redsun. Last time i checked Sudan is on the continent of Africa. I don't get your last statement.

By african thing i mean is maladministration.All of us including sudan suffer from the scourge of evil and visionless leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. / PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja / BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.