Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15748 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=18pt]Sudan deports 400 Nigerians
[/size]

No fewer than 400 illegal Nigerian immigrants, who were deported by the Sudanese Government, have arrived through the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA).

The immigrants, who arrived the airport at the weekend, aboard a Sudanese Airlines jet, were not only looking haggard but tired.

One of the deportees, who spoke with the Nigerian Compass on the condition of anonymity, said that the Sudanese authorities raided their homes at an unholy hour of the night, during which they were individually arrested and detained for 50 days, before their eventual deportation.

He said that while the detention lasted, they were all subjected to sub-human conditions and fed only once daily, adding that they went through excruciating pains for the mere reason that they were residing in the country, without resident permit.

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64555:sudan-deports-400-nigerians&catid=672:top-stories&Itemid=794
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2010
what a shame embarassed
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 03, 2010
What is shameful about it, sweets?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by EzeUche22(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2010
It is a sad day when the Sudanese are deporting Nigerians.

Soon Somalia will send Nigerians packing. tongue
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by seanet02: 5:04am On Aug 03, 2010
Yet we keep sending peace keeping force with our own funds to dafur, why cant we withdraw our troops and use this funds for the deported fellows. Respect is reciprocal
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 03, 2010
Which Nigerian in their right mind would go to Somalia, a war zone, in the first place?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by EzeUche22(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Which Nigerian in their right mind would go to Somalia, a war zone, in the first place?

If there is money to be made in Somalia, a Nigerian will be there. I hear that those Somali pirates made 80 million dollars last year hijacking those ships. I am pretty sure a Nigerian was involved in funneling the cash.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by MetalGong4: 5:11am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

Yet we keep sending peace keeping force with our own funds to dafur, why cant we withdraw our troops and use this funds for the deported fellows. Respect is reciprocal

At least you can see how wicked and ungrateful your muslim terrorist brothers are.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

If there is money to be made in Somalia, a Nigerian will be there. I hear that those Somali pirates made 80 million dollars last year hijacking those ships. I am pretty sure a Nigerian was involved in funneling the cash.
True, but no matter how much is there to be made, a NIgeria would value his or her life more. Especially when war is on the horizon.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by EzeUche22(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

True, but no matter how much is there to be made, a NIgeria would value his or her life more. Especially when war is on the horizon.

Does the Nigerian drug pusher value his life when he pushes drugs in Singapore and China knowing that if he is caught, he will be executed. I think not. A Nigerian would be safer dealing with the Somalis than going to Asia to ply his ill gotten trade.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by chyz(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2010
How do we know that this isn't a disguise to send jihadist to northern nigeria?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Does the Nigerian drug pusher value his life when he pushes drugs in Singapore and China knowing that if he is caught, he will be executed. I think not. A Nigerian would be safer dealing with the Somalis than going to Asia to ply his ill gotten trade.
que est-ce que? I guess tho. . . . but we're not talking about illegal business. The possibility of Nigerians going to Somalia for business/residency is very slim.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2010
chyz:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2010
chyz:

do any one need to disguise before doing that in a country like Nigeria?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Sissy3(f): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2010
sudan ke? oga o
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by chyz(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2010
Acidosis:

do any one need to disguise before doing that in a country like Nigeria?

You got me there grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by princekevo(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2010
Nawaaoooh, last time was somalia, now Sudan of all people.Lol!!!
Very soon Niger replublic will start deporting Nigerians also.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by THEAMAKA(f): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2010
chyz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2010
@poster
thats same Sudan where we see on TV the Thousands of Darfur refugees?! they cant even take care of their own population properly, no wonder they are deporting Nigerians!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by vinmol: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin cotonu will soon start deprting naijas cheesy cheesy
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by OboBoco(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin. And after cotonu, Ghana will join in the deporting of Nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Redman44(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
The Nigerians that live in Sudan must be those with low intelligence and no future plans.  Sudan is not a country worth giving a look in when it comes to travelling out. Sudan of all places shocked shocked shocked shocked  Nigerians must be really adventurous. That is why I keep maintaining that the real population of Nigerians exceeds 200 Million.  Nigerians  have a presence in most countries of the world. It is just unfortunate that the economic conditions in the country keeps forcing out able-bodied Nigerians to other countries for survival. Most African countries have a healthy fear of Nigerians and I don't blame them to an extent. We have the tendency to commit good and bad deeds with loads of confidence wink wink wink I wish the deported folks the best. They just need to pick up the shattered pieces of their lives and go raring again. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by tkb417(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
some people went to Sudan

nonsense

whatever they have gone to do in Sudan, they can do better in Nigeria
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Ranoscky(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
^
Guy no talk lyk dat.

I know sudan is not even a country 1 need to go for greener pasture, buh i'll lyk u to know dat, a country u think u can't make a penny out of it, is whare so many millionia's made dia money!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by sayso: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
this is serious
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by oludashmi(f): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
What on earth can an average Nigerian go and get in Sudan? Anyway, they got what they wanted.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by blacksta(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
bloody flea Nigerians  shocked  sounds more like rats
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by hackney(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
Why are nigerians in every nook and cranny of the world like a rat infestation? ? ?
Na wa o.

They have been shot in the market in poland, ejected in shanghai, accused of kidnap (abi na cannibalism) in india,
banned from some countrysides in italy, killed at random in russia,attacked in romania, treated like rats in libya, the list goes on.

Other countries are organised enough to at least know who isnt their national but can we even tell
who is hausa and who is chad in the north ? ? ?

A country like nigeria where all and sundry should be coming to look for work considering its natural wealth.
Now even countries that have nothing look down at nigerians.

No matter what your ego is, behind your back these other people say: "look at these self-important empty id!ots."
Everybody knows that nigerians are proud but nobody knows why.

The worst is that there is no end in sight because politicians will forever embezzle and the major tribes cant stand each other
(collectively).

So much shame
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
In the true sense of things,countries like sudan are more practical,more idealistic and more objective than nigeria.Nigeria is  a country without a creed and workable system,ruled by criminals.With abundant natural and human resources but lacks all the basics of life
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kobikwelu(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
sudan!!!!!

wait oooooo

do u mean that SUDAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked deported nigerians

LMBAHSAO!!!!! LLOOOLLLLLLLL!!!
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Ranoscky(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
I won't be surprised if every state in nigeria also start sendin away any1 dat is not an origin of dia state, since SUDAN can also deport Nigerians!  (Can u imagine? undecided sudan loun-loun? undecided O ga o!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani’s ‘cousin’, Donald Chidi-Amamgbo Arrested By EFCC Over Fraud / The Animal Called Idiot by Ezeigbokwe Chika / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.