Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians (15785 Views)

400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians In Uk Jails / Tokunbo Prisoners: 16,400 Nigerians Languish In Uk Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by babariches: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
This is a shame Sudan of all country deporting Nigerians.

In short they guys need to be jailed here.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Abimbola29(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
what about the so called sudanies who are roming the street of naija.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Oba234: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
lol@Nigerians finding this hard to believe. Nigerians need to get off their high horse and stop believing everything you read on the news. The news is a propanganda machine. Sudan is not as bad as it is painted in the news. The place called darfur is the only place everybody know in darfur, but don't generalized what is going on in one place to the whole country. Sudan is the biggest country in Africa and what is going on in darfur do not speak for the whole country, the same way what is going on in Jos or Niger delta does not represent what is happening in the rest of Nigeria. Sudan is actually not a bad place *gasp* in contrary to what your media tells you.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cap28: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
those nigerian deportees were lucky to escape that country in one piece. 

I don't know if you guys are aware of this but Sudan is ruled by a arab muslim minority from Khartoum, these supposed arabs who are not fully arab but mixed race arabs hate black africans and they persecute and terrorise the mainly christian black africans in southern sudan.  They carry out raids of southern sudanese villages where they kidnap young black african men and boys and then sell them into slavery in arab countries like egypt, iraq, iran and even palestine.  They chain young black african men the way you would chain a dog or goat and make them sleep outside or with their animals in sheds, this people are subhuman.  This is what they are currently doing to the black africans in darfur, they are despoiling and killing the women and children and enslaving the men.  Their goal is to eradicate black africans from their country and completely arabise it, apparently their long time goal is to move south into other black african countries to continue with their arabisation programme.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cap28: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sudan is a country that does not recognise the humanity of its black african population, it was involved in a 50 year war with southern sudan? why? so that it could enslave the dinka, nuer and other black african tribes in the south, if nigeria were not being run by a group of kleptocratic scum bags who idolise and worship arabs we should have severed all diplomatic links with this country by now.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by kilakhan(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
wetin person dey go find in Sudan?
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Cap28, have you ever visit Sudan before? If you have not i suggest you close your month with your rhethoric, Thank You. Also, it is most likely the South will separate and form their own country, and i will wish them well on their endeavers.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by passionup: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@all.Inspite of the way you guys are talking about sudan,i can tell that there are so many nigerians living in sudan for generations.I mean nigerians that are 3 generations old in sudan.I was shocked when i discovered that there was a bus transportation service from Maiduguri to sudan far back in 2004 so that means that there is an interest in that country for Nigerians.Dont pfrget that there is oil in Sudan and thats why the war in Dafur is being fought.{Control of the oil by the khartoum Govt as against the Southern mainly christian or anamist dominated regional govt}Its funny what Nigerians go to sudan to do but i can remeber some years ago when OAU Submit was held in Sudan and NTA ran an interview with Nigerians living in Sudan.That in itself goes to tell that there is something attracting them there.I also know that if you wanna go to saudi arabia by road, you can go thru sudan.Maybe this is one of the reasons why people are in sudan hoping to cross into saudi arabia. Sudanese might look miserable on tv but if you are in khartoum,you will also see some good sights just like in Nigeria.I wanna ask.what are Nigerians doing in a place like Zimbabwe with all the crises?Business cos nigerians control the spare part market there so conclusively, something drags people to places other than their homes or birthplace.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
kilakhan:

wetin person dey go find in Sudan?

Already been answered, read up lol
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cap28: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
ababda:

Cap28, have you ever visit Sudan before? If you have not i suggest you close your month with your rhethoric, Thank You. Also, it is most likely the South will separate and form their own country, and i will wish them well on their endeavers.

sorry?? did you say something - are you going to deny that Sudan is being run by a group of half arab half black genocidal maniacs who hate their black african ancestry?

can you tell me why sudan fought a war for over 50 years with the south? Also why does the genocidal Omar al bashri sanction the enslavement of black africans, if you can't handle the truth you know what you can do.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by ababda: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2010
Cap28

You are absolutely ignorant, and definitely whitewashed. I suggest you stick to your own problems in your own country such as providing electricity instead of worrying another country that does not have any relations with you. In other words, the nile valley countries is non of your business.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cap28: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
ababda:

Cap28

You are absolutely ignorant, and definitely whitewashed. I suggest you stick to your own problems in your own country such as providing electricity instead of worrying another country that does not have any relations with you. In other words, the nile valley countries is non of your business.

Instead of resorting to the use of foul language why dont you rebut what I am saying, could it be because you can't ? If I were whitewashed as you say why am I focusing on the fact that your genocidal leaders are killing black africans? surely a whitewashed individual wouldnt care about issues that affect blacks?

The truth is bitter and you can continue to delude yourself into beleiving that your wannabe "arab" leaders who deny their african ancestry are murderers and maniacs. As for me sticking to problems in my own country "providing electricity" as you put it, at least we dont practice slavery of our fellow african brothers in the 21st century, your people ought to be isolated from the rest of the world as you are not fit to be living among other human beings.
Re: Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians by cap28: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
ababda instead of being ashamed that you come from a country that practices the enslavement of its fellow african brothers and sisters you have the guts to come on here showing pictures of sudan, what has that got to do with the fact that your leaders are ethnically cleansing the nuer, dinka and other african tribes from your country so that your arab masters in saudi arabia, iran, palestine and libya will regard you as their equals.

I am well aware that in your country you practice a disgusting racial caste system - where light skinned arabs are placed at the top and darker skinned "arabs" like yourself are placed lower down and then black africans placed right at the bottom of the socio economic ladder - i dare you to rebut that!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him / Court Nullifies Senator Ndume’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.