Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Am I Being Stupid Here?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Stupid Here?? (6623 Views)

Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Am I Being Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Tashacobbs(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
danieljessy:
She might think I'm being irrational n insensitive to her.But from her writeup she appears to be naive and hasn't figured out what she really wants..don't know how old she is I would say youthful exuberance is the case here or maybe she still hasn't had her fill of the sexual pleasures of this world..

@manyalove I sincerely apologize if my comments may have offended or gotten to you in a negative way..A responsible devorced woman with kids should have her children's interest best at heart now..things like handsomeness n pleasurable bedmatic shouldn't be your prerequisite for picking a good man..If you must,get a man that would takecare of you n your kids even if he looks like a monkey n terrible in sex.. The comfort of your children should be your only consern.Stop acting like a teenager and being too selective cos on hearing that you're a devorcee with kids only a few strong hearted men would take you serious n want to settle with you(they atmost would want to fu*k n dump you since according to you,you're still beautiful n attractive)
exactly. u have said it all
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i disagree with you

second guy is just a rebound relationship. it doesnt last. both wont work.
So she should remain alone just because both might not work?
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So she should remain alone just because both might not work?

is it compulsory that she must be with someone.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
thebosstrevor:

is it compulsory that she must be with someone.
Life tend to suck without a companion.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Life tend to suck without a companion.

are you saying she should just go into any kind of relationship just because of companionship.

No. It doesnt work like that, you have to see and look well before jumping.

Entering a relationship because of only campanionship leads to disaster

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by leonard002(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
go with no 2..
no 1 guy will never change

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by spiralwedge(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Manyalove:
Hello all. I'll try to be very brief here.
So, I have this very cute guy, who's every woman's dream of a man- a typical TDH (tall, dark and handsome). He's the cutest of every guy i've ever dated. He also very good in bed. Exceptionally good. He's very much in love with me. However, he has a baby and a mama; the product of a fling he had. Thing is, his desire to be part of his son's life made him take in the mama (kid's three years old BTW), to stay in one of the rooms in his house. I've also got kids from a previous union which didn't work out fine and i'm doing my very best to move on and get settled again. He told me about his mama from the onset, but i hid my history from him. He later found out on his own and had no issues with it. I'm very beautiful and attractive and one would hardly know i've had kids before if i don't tell u.
My concern with this guy is that he's not very stable. He does several hustles here and there, but is always struggling with cash. I do work and help him out sometimes but, i'm often restricted by the fact that i have kids of my own who though stay with my parents, are my sole responsibility. Again, the fact that he has a woman like me in the background, whom i know he'll be giving money to for upkeep turns me off from helping always as well. Besides, its not like i earn so much too, its just that its more steady than whatever he does. He hardly gives me anything, but i hardly complain. Couple of months back i missed my period and informed him. He was happy and wished for a daughter. However, i was against the idea of having another child, at least not out of wedlock. I tried to make him see reasons with me and somehow, he obliged. A month after again, same thing happened. As usual he begged that this one should stay, again i refused. I insisted he must provide the funds for it to be taken care of since he keeps refusing to protect himself. But as usual, he was broke. I took care of everything on my own and kept my distance from him. In fact, i wanted to put an end to everything between us. It was within this period i met someone else, who actually tickles my fancy. He's not as handsome as my other guy, but he's not totally bad either. (I'm sure by now u wld hv figured i have a thing for appearances). Anyway, this new guy has a steady job, and he's really fun to be with. He's very much single and knows about my status yet he's cool with it.
Couple of weeks back, my other guy came pleading with me for us to get back together (as i have all this while been giving him the silence treatment). Somehow, he got to know that I've been seeing someone else and he's very mad at me. As things stand now, we're on the verge of a break-up. I should be happy since its what i had initially wanted, but I've been miserable; can't sleep well at nite, can't eat well too. Don't know why i'm feeling this way. There's this deep sadness that has since enveloped me and i cant seem to shake it off. Worse still, he's not taking my calls. I'm really confused and feel very alone right now. Should i just let him be and move on with this new guy or do i still try harder to win him back seeing how i'm feeling without him?
Guess i made it long after all. Soo sorry folks, had to pour almost all out. Won't mind reasonable advice, comments and suggestions pls. Try to take it easy with the bashings too pls, as i'm qiute unstable emotionally now. Thanks.

Try to get a you and me time with him in a public place to discuss. Pour out your mind and ensure you part in peaceful terms but show him you are really sad to part ways but that's the best thing to do.
After that, allow for a week and block and cut him off totally. Never return to your vomit.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by fhranchez(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
what the op is going to do move along with the second guy and be receiving nacks from the first guy. you'll always be a sucker for looks and dick
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by skillz111(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2018
When a path you lead keeps coming back to you you have to realize you are what you need.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by femi4: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Manyalove:
So, I have this very cute guy, who's every woman's dream of a man- a typical TDH (tall, dark and handsome). He's the cutest of every guy i've ever dated. He also very good in bed. Exceptionally good. He's very much in love with me. However, he has a baby and a mama; the product of a fling he had. Thing is, his desire to be part of his son's life made him take in the mama (kid's three years old BTW), to stay in one of the rooms in his house. I've also got kids from a previous union which didn't work out fine and i'm doing my very best to move on and get settled again. He told me about his mama from the onset, but i hid my history from him. He later found out on his own and had no issues with it. I'm very beautiful and attractive and one would hardly know i've had kids before if i don't tell u.
My concern with this guy is that he's not very stable. He does several hustles here and there, but is always struggling with cash. I do work and help him out sometimes but, i'm often restricted by the fact that i have kids of my own who though stay with my parents, are my sole responsibility. Again, the fact that he has a woman like me in the background, whom i know he'll be giving money to for upkeep turns me off from helping always as well. Besides, its not like i earn so much too, its just that its more steady than whatever he does. He hardly gives me anything, but i hardly complain. Couple of months back i missed my period and informed him. He was happy and wished for a daughter. However, i was against the idea of having another child, at least not out of wedlock. I tried to make him see reasons with me and somehow, he obliged. A month after again, same thing happened. As usual he begged that this one should stay, again i refused. I insisted he must provide the funds for it to be taken care of since he keeps refusing to protect himself. But as usual, he was broke. I took care of everything on my own and kept my distance from him. In fact, i wanted to put an end to everything between us. It was within this period i met someone else, who actually tickles my fancy. He's not as handsome as my other guy, but he's not totally bad either. (I'm sure by now u wld hv figured i have a thing for appearances). Anyway, this new guy has a steady job, and he's really fun to be with. He's very much single and knows about my status yet he's cool with it.
Couple of weeks back, my other guy came pleading with me for us to get back together (as i have all this while been giving him the silence treatment). Somehow, he got to know that I've been seeing someone else and he's very mad at me. As things stand now, we're on the verge of a break-up. I should be happy since its what i had initially wanted, but I've been miserable; can't sleep well at nite, can't eat well too. Don't know why i'm feeling this way. There's this deep sadness that has since enveloped me and i cant seem to shake it off. Worse still, he's not taking my calls. I'm really confused and feel very alone right now. Should i just let him be and move on with this new guy or do i still try harder to win him back seeing how i'm feeling without him?
Guess i made it long after all. Soo sorry folks, had to pour almost all out. Won't mind reasonable advice, comments and suggestions pls. Try to take it easy with the bashings too pls, as i'm qiute unstable emotionally now. Thanks.
When the dick is good, you can abort for your man severally. Madam, allow your womb to have free volume now
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by empire2017(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Manyalove:

Well hopefully, there'll be one "insensible" mother with an unbiased mind out there that will trust her son enough and allow him the freewill of making such important life decision for himself.
if u are to be a mother and ur single son wants to get married to a* married but divorce mother with kids not even kid* what will be ur reaction??

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by samysmoothfresh: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Saffi:
You’re obsessed. Stop quoting me every minute, jeez. I don’t like you, I’ll never want you. Coming from someone who looks like a starved squirrel you should know what true poverty feels like. Fortunately I can’t relate. Stay away from me.

cheesy
i've given you numerous needless mentions but you only chose to reply this particular one.

I must have been really close to the truth and prolly hit a nerve for this to have drawn you out from you "ignore him" stance. cheesy

and @embolden, who gives a fvck...............like literally? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by NettyNelly(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let's get things straight

It seems the handsome bedmatic guy have sense enough to keep his baby mama cause of his kid

It seems u re selfish enough not to consider ur kids by getting pregnant for another man even with kids.
U re even helping the bedmatic guy financially while u could have used that on ur kids instead.

Pls n pls I advice u to stick to ur kid, take care of them, show them enough love to forget the absence of their father.
Sacrifice any other relationship for the sake of ur kids. Cause they need ur undivided attention

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by MissRaine69(f): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2018
1) Birth control
2) When you leap frog from one emotional state to another when do actually get to know a person? Stop selling yourself short just because you are a mother that will impact on your choice in men.
3) Figure out what it is you want lady. The grass is not always greener on the otherside and the devil you know is not necessarily better for you. You need a no dick break to sort your head out because you are just chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by MissRaine69(f): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2018
fhranchez:
what the op is going to do move along with the second guy and be receiving nacks from the first guy. you'll always be a sucker for looks and dick
And she will be exactly where she started
Nowhere
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by willyo(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Saffi:
You’re obsessed. Stop quoting me every minute, jeez. I don’t like you, I’ll never want you. Coming from someone who looks like a starved squirrel you should know what true poverty feels like. Fortunately I can’t relate. Stay away from me.

This could lead to suicide...
Don't get this hot on someone again.

Pls!!!
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by pedrilo: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2018
If u cheat on a guy n he finds out, pls dnt go bak to him for ur own peace of mind
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by zanogo(m): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2018
pedrilo:
If u cheat on a guy n he finds out, pls dnt go bak to him for ur own peace of mind
This is very correct, he will just turn that lady to a sex slave and chase her after getting his fill.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by tessytessy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
From what i read, they are all after your cash and they seem to know you like fine guys and love sex as well.

Just try and restrain yourself a bit, you will be fine.
Manyalove:
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by fhranchez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

And she will be exactly where she started
Nowhere
from her write-up she's already in love with the first guy but is not willing to share. you can't have it all.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
carter009:
Please stop, why they insults, if you don't have anything reasonable to tell her, why not let her be...
are the new guy with stable job dat op's talking about?cheesy
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
fhranchez:
from her write-up she's already in love with the first guy but is not willing to share. you can't have it all.
She does not know what she wants
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by fhranchez(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

She does not know what she wants
i am not a lady but it's a tough call to make. she's a bit like me, a perfectionist.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
fhranchez:
i am not a lady but it's a tough call to make. she's a bit like me, a perfectionist.
That is not perfectionism, that is the epitome of indecisiveness. When you are perfectionist you are analytical and a sickler for detail.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by fhranchez(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

That is not perfectionism, that is the epitome of indecisiveness. When you are perfectionist you are analytical and a sickler for detail.
ok I'm a perfectionist with a bit of indecisiveness. Tell me which of the guy would you go for
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by zed7: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Unfortunately you don't have a man yet. First guy has issues, just like you do. Second guy seems perfect now, but chances are he will elope after you start dating and understands the reality of having to deal with a divorced mother.
I will say what you need is a financially stable version of the first guy. Like others have said, you guys need money to take care of the kids you already have and will still have.
Re: Am I Being Stupid Here?? by Realphilo(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol, you must be a software engineer

sparkle6:
They no dey use Handsome buy Benz.
Fine boy fine boy no be for cash.
Someone else is more loaded and financialy buoyant but u still running around with enkindled feelings for a broke Man.
What makes you think he wont use you as a 2nd Baby Mama.
Here are 4 things you should do and Fast.
1. Uninstall every feelings you had for that guy.
2. Make sure you delete every folder of that guy from your heart.
3. Get a fresh copy of feelings from this new guy and make a clean installation.
4. Always run your heart and feelings for him as Adminstrator.
Thank me lera.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Nagotiate With Wife How Many Rounds To Go Per Nite / Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin / Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.