Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders (39984 Views)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Racoon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Were you elected to make things hard? Does Buhari really knows how life or things have been so hard that this government have recorded the worst casualties of suicides?

This is never how to talk as a president. sad Next level of hardship loading.Nigerians please take your destiny up.

4 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by apesinola001: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
BUHARI why
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Pat4321: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
The man with the blunt truth. I so much adore you Mr President. That's my C in C. PMB till 2023
Thank GOD,one can trek out of Nigeria. With devils like you and Buhari. No future. No hope

7 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by soliddust2020: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari e no go better.

5 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Kennitrust(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
before then Jubrin will expose
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by samista: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
In other words, the worst of this evil regime is yet to come. Nigerians, the dullard is simply saying, una never see something

5 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by yesloaded: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Sniper4real(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Gkemz: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
What is he doing if he can't manage the economy. Let him step down for capable hands having seen that he has no value to add to the economy any longer.

1 Like

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by AFONJACOW(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
I bet my balls you won't see Zone-B from west coast ..Afonjas come see sai Barbar ur lord and personal Savior cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Jonegonu: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
The massage is clear. Don't just sit down there think of what to do to earn a living. Long live pmb long live the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Ben4sure(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Whom did we offend to give us this kind of president?
A responsible president won't find excuses to forthcoming problems but believe that there would always be solutions. I'm just tired of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Oshin56(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Our president have spoken some people will still come out to defend him

3 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by dazzlingd(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bros which kind talk be that na... Kuku kill everybody
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by ManTiger(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Next level!
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by phillsayo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
The Hon. Minister of lie and fake new will soon start damage control. Bubu don carry style tell una

1 Like

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by idioticpmb: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Next Level will be disastrous. The dullard is warning you all.

3 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
The man with the blunt truth. I so much adore you Mr President. That's my C in C. PMB till 2023

He is annoyingly sincere just like me but the world hates truth.

2 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Alanzazani: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mysteryque:
President Muhammadu Buhari has, Friday, warned governors and other leaders in the country to brace up for tougher times ahead, especially as regards the economy and infrastructural development of the country, saying things will be harder than before.

President Buhari gave the statement in a message to the 36 state governors during a closed-door meeting with them in Abuja.

The president’s message was made known to newsmen by the Governors’ Forum, Gov. Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara shortly after the meeting.

According to the governor, president Buhari also told them that the country’s economy is in bad shape, challenging them to brace up on way forward to salvaging the dwindling economy.

According to him, “Mr President, as usual, responded by telling us that the economy is in a bad shape and we have to come together and think and rethink on way forward.

“So, Mr President talked to us in the manner that we have a task ahead of us. So, we should tighten our belts and see how we can put Nigerian economy in the right direction and how we can address the nation’s infrastructural decay.

“So, all of us as leaders, especially those that are coming to the National Assembly and those coming back as governors and the president who will be re-elected by God grace, we should not think that things are going to be easy.

“They are going to be harder than before, this was the message of Mr President.’’

On the meeting of the National Economic Council, the governor disclosed that the Council deliberated extensively on new ways state governments could generate additional revenues for speedy economic growth and development.

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before.html?m=1

The man has said it before hand, but some people will still be singing his praises. Urging him on even when they are not benefitting from his government. Things will be hard. That means this part one na learn we dey learn. Part two na Syria. I need to leave this country for Buhari come back when he is gone

We will go back to queuing for bread and milk like in 1983. When Babangida came things changed. For better. Buhari is bad omen
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Lipscomb(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just wondering the kind of people the President talking to .those men's are toothless no mission no vision .there is a fire on the mountain. Another recession is looming.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Truflame: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Don't worry, Mr. president. You are going to win triumphantly in 2019.

1 Share

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just imagine the hopelessness in one man...

You are a GENERATIONAL disaster

2 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by discusant: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yes. When President Buhari makes N1=$1, as he promised us in 2015.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Almunjid(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
derealj:
Is this a warning or a threat?
It's a warnthreat! Lol
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by simony2020: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
with what Nigerians are going through, president Buhari is still promising Nigerians another hardship next year that we have not enter.. hmmmm God have mercy on us.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by bigpicture001: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
It sure would be wen the only economic sense he can make indole out money to ppl free if charge for doing nothing. Calling it N-power. And also blocking youth employment with increase in retirement age of old ppl.....

Senseless nation.manager

1 Like

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Mankosi: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
derealj:
it's a warning.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Lawalemi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
So who is preaching that I must not relocate to Canada by next year?

2 Likes

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by NairaExam690(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
God pun nish anyone that's thinking bad about this country
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Mankosi: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
I no do again.

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by JessetariahMD(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
My friend!!!!Go back to your villa....the one at katsina

1 Like

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
derealj:
Na BOTH my Brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.