Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders (39981 Views)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by bajosky: 1:51am On Dec 15, 2018
This Sudanese acting president of Nigeria needs to be booted out of Nigeria we have suffered enough and needs a NIGERIAN to govern us.

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Deflames01(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2018
next level indeed
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by bendike: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2018
festacman:

You disagree with me but you seem incapable of articulating your opinion. Sorry. Not my fault.
There is no point because articulating my opinion will not make any difference as your mind is set.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
This is what past greedy leaders has caused us. Buhari is not the cause of this.... He was just unfortunate to be elected after the "I DON'T CARE" ones left... May God help Nigeria

You are delusional
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by yjgm(m): 4:04am On Dec 15, 2018
chocolatelady:
That is the one thing I like about the man called Buhari. He will say the bitter truth not minding whose ox is gored. People are now quoting him out of context. He told the Governors that the economy is in a bad shape that they have to brace up otherwise things will get worse. This is what the man mean and people that cannot be patient enough to assimiliate what he said are already ranting. If u like , rant from now till tomorrow. Buhari remains ur president till 2023 unless GOD says otherwise.
Aptly captured my dear. You said it the way it is.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by kollinz1234(m): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Next Level hardship grin

You have all been put on notice by the lifeless one himself.
guy this your comment want use laugh kill me. Chaii grin grin grin
...."The lifeless one himself"
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by dingbang(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by themanderon: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2018
So this man is not done punishing Nigerians? His followers will be the first victims of his next level of wickedness. Rubbish.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by solutionmi: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Half words are enough for the wise.
he who have hear let him hear.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by bionixs: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Something remarkable happened last week I visited the village.

My friend gave me his car to drive home from Lagos as my car was in bad shape. His car is an SUV more tushed than my Toyota corrola.

Reaching home, old granny came out and welcomed me like everyone. My aunty asked me if the new car is mine.

I snapped and asked rhetorically " FOR THIS BUHARI REGIME?".

My granny started laughing non stop. I was embarrassed and questioned why she laughing.
She told me dats exactly what my dad told her in 1984 when she asked when he will complete his house project. She laughed and said Nigerians will never learn. A man that made history with the statement came back to repeat history again.

I couldn't speak again.
people will never learn. they will walk into this trap called apc again with their eyes wide open and come back fasting and praying for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by DAVE5(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
festacman:
Of course it will never be business as usual. Going forward , the era of free money is gone. EFCC will be more active.

Governors should be ready to look inward to boost IGR and use state money for infrastructural development. NASS members should be ready to make sacrifice.

Nation building is a serious business that requires discipline, hardwork, shrewd management of resources , selflessness and dedication.

Are you being sarcastic here or just trying to ridicule us, this same man has been ruling since 2015 till date without achieving anything at all...

Wetin pain me pass nah say me sef talk say him fit be lesser evil than uncle jonathan as at then, time has told me differently sha
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by DAVE5(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians

What crimes did we commit
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by viperman: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by yemi15(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mysteryque:
President Muhammadu Buhari has, Friday, warned governors and other leaders in the country to brace up for tougher times ahead, especially as regards the economy and infrastructural development of the country, saying things will be harder than before.

President Buhari gave the statement in a message to the 36 state governors during a closed-door meeting with them in Abuja.

The president’s message was made known to newsmen by the Governors’ Forum, Gov. Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara shortly after the meeting.

According to the governor, president Buhari also told them that the country’s economy is in bad shape, challenging them to brace up on way forward to salvaging the dwindling economy.

According to him, “Mr President, as usual, responded by telling us that the economy is in a bad shape and we have to come together and think and rethink on way forward.

“So, Mr President talked to us in the manner that we have a task ahead of us. So, we should tighten our belts and see how we can put Nigerian economy in the right direction and how we can address the nation’s infrastructural decay.

“So, all of us as leaders, especially those that are coming to the National Assembly and those coming back as governors and the president who will be re-elected by God grace, we should not think that things are going to be easy.

“They are going to be harder than before, this was the message of Mr President.’’

On the meeting of the National Economic Council, the governor disclosed that the Council deliberated extensively on new ways state governments could generate additional revenues for speedy economic growth and development.

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before.html?m=1

Things are always harder during this lifeless one's regime, e never soft before smh
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by yemi15(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
BMCs won't see this now....

One of the thing that Nigerians will surely taste when this man is reelected is increase in pump price next year.

As usual, expecting it to be 250 to 300 naira by then. Next level of hardship smh
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Nelson247: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
This is what past greedy leaders has caused us. Buhari is not the cause of this.... He was just unfortunate to be elected after the "I DON'T CARE" ones left... May God help Nigeria

Am always pained when fools think like this; was pmb in the moon when all these things were going on? Has he ever made a bad comment about past govt?
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Ayobami7(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by atiku07(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
LOL I COULD HAVE BELEIVED U BUT UR SOURCE IS QUESTIONABLE A MERE USELESS BLOG LOL TRY AGAIN
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by VivaLaFrans: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Do you mean past leaders should have left money for incoming leaders
Bros, you need to be informed... most past leaders were only interested in their life after ruling the country, how they will raise funds to start up a multi million business that will raise them above poverty level forever and become more powerful to suppress their enemies... Be wise
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by VivaLaFrans: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Nelson247:

Am always pained when fools think like this; was pmb in the moon when all these things were going on? Has he ever made a bad comment about past govt?
Bros, you need to be informed... most past leaders were only interested in their life after ruling the country, how they will raise funds to start up a multi million business that will raise them above poverty level forever and become more powerful to suppress their enemies... Be wise
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
VivaLaFrans:

No management leave a good amount of money for in coming management. What they leave behind good business environment.
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2018
chocolatelady:
That is the one thing I like about the man called Buhari. He will say the bitter truth not minding whose ox is gored. People are now quoting him out of context. He told the Governors that the economy is in a bad shape that they have to brace up otherwise things will get worse. This is what the man mean and people that cannot be patient enough to assimiliate what he said are already ranting. If u like , rant from now till tomorrow. Buhari remains ur president till 2023 unless GOD says otherwise.

Apart from telling the governors the bitter truth, what has he done to correct the situation?
Re: Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders by VivaLaFrans: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

No management leave a good amount of money for in coming management. What they leave behind good business environment.
You finally agreed and understood what I meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.