Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31959 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2007
lmaoooooooooooooo, wer are my other double ids, brb, j.gurl, u must go wid 4play
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2007
Aloib, na so you hate me reach?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 4:29am On Apr 18, 2007
lol, he would wake up and see the results, bwhahahahaha

j.gurl, na boredom
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2007
haha, and i thought you were kidding
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 5:04am On Apr 18, 2007
lol, nope
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2007
have u put brother into consideration

sometimes what u looking is right in front of you
think about that
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2007
u talking to me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2007
reffering to you, , supposed AFRICAN QUEEN
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2007
Now i know who d hottest and most sought after chick in NL is! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2007
allow me 2 announce it creamish, *drumz rolling*

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj-girl, *applause pls* grin

BTW hw is it going with the fight, debo never still come shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2007
Clapping

can someone get Debo to speak for himself plzzz? I need more drama here cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2007
I still want to believe my VIP ticket is still valid for the Championship. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2007
Creamish:

Now i know who d hottest and most sought after chick in Nairaland is! cheesy
acidrop:

allow me 2 announce it creamish, *drumz rolling*

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj-girl, *applause please* grin
haha grin grin grin grin una don miss road. I still get seniors for that department like Mz Creamish and Gamine. So forget that one.

Debosky is coming now! Calm down
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

haha grin grin grin grin una don miss road. I still get seniors for that department like Mz Creamish and Gamine. So forget that one.

shocked me ke? naaaaaaaaaaa----u see anybody open thread plus poll for me? naaaaaaa ---na u biko!!!!! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2007
My Brother is the winner cheesy

why must  i believe a rigged poll set up by pre-intimacy angry

J Girl knows  who her heart is with cheesy

ya'll keep wasting  your time

my bruv will be back soon cheesy

Akin na fear dey catch you

shuoooooooooooooooo pre-intimacy is leading o shocked shocked
akin see wetin ur scummie bruv dey do u grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2007
Walks into the thread, sees poll and faints.

Wakes up and starts shivering in anger!

Oh my God! shocked shocked Oh my God! shocked shocked Oh my God! shocked shocked

4Play, are you mad? angry angry

How dare you include my name in that bloody poll? angry angry Who told you I was lesbo? And to think some mad people are actually voting! angry

Who voted for me? Mukina is it you? angry

Listen, I admit that I like J-girl's boobs, but that doesn't mean I love her!

I am only obsessed with her juicy and succulent boobs! kiss

I can't date her though, it's against my religion!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! angry angry

I won't mind a night of frolicking and pleasure with her though - if you know what I mean! grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

Walks into the thread, sees poll and faints.

Wakes up and starts shivering in anger!

Oh my God!  shocked   shocked    Oh my God!  shocked   shocked    Oh my God!  shocked   shocked

4Play, are you mad?   angry   angry

How dare you include my name in that bloody poll?  angry   angry  Who told you I was lesbo? And to think some mad people are actually voting!   angry

Who voted for me? Mukina is it you?  angry

Listen, I admit that I like J-girl's boobs, but that doesn't mean I love her!

I am only obsessed with her juicy and succulent boobs!  kiss

I can't date her though, it's against my religion!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   angry   angry

I won't mind a night of frolicking and pleasure with her though - if you know what I mean!   grin   grin

na pre-intimacy vote for you grin
leave our wife alone o
u and ur boobs u don start o angry grin

we go fight now now grin angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh well, I guess my VIP ticket appears to have some value added priviledges: A pass to j-girl/razorr night of frolicking and pleasure.
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
I always knew that 4Play was in love with me, so I'm not surprised!   grin   grin

Listen Muki, from what I have seen so far, J-girl is a free agent. No one has been able to win her heart, so I am free to do whatever I want!  cheesy

Maybe I should take her to bed with me just for one night to satisfy her sexual needs, which debosky has failed to do.   angry

The only problem would be that she would fall in love with me, which I do not want!   wink

I don't want any strings o! I can't afford to be lesbo!   angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Juicy and succulent boobs?  shocked Night of frolicking and pleasure?  shocked  shocked  shocked

This story is getting more twists and turns than a Ryan Giggs dribbling run
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2007
Douzy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh well, I guess my VIP ticket appears to have some value added priviledges: A pass to j-girl/razorr night of frolicking and pleasure.
  cool cool cool cool cool cool

nothing go happen .you and ur fake vip ticket grin na cartoons you go watch .

Razorr  mind yasef o
leave our wifey alone
pre-intimacy loves you  .the love is too big grin
from sports to  date and meet up
J Girl is not a free agent .she  is my bruv's wifey angry
she is no lesbo .she loves my bruv  only angry

pre-intimacy this is what you wanted abi?
when J Girl and i fought .you were peeping .
today you want to peep too abi?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
Please, j-girl, can I get a preview of the juicy and succulent boobs before the night of frolicking and pleasure? tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Juicy and succulent boobs?  shocked Night of frolicking and pleasure?  shocked  shocked  shocked

This story is getting more twists and turns than a Ryan Giggs dribbling run

4Play, are you jealous?  grin   grin

Douzy:

Please, j-girl, can I get a preview of the juicy and succulent boobs before the night of frolicking and pleasure? tongue

Ashewo! Mind your business! angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
Everybody knows I am a good man,that is why I am leading this poll  grin I didn't even ask anyone to vote for me

They all saw the good in me and voted for my humble self  grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2007
Douzy:

thunder scatter ur gigola mouth and teeth angry
mind yasef o angry

@pre-intimacy u rigged the votes grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Cyclone5(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2007
This has taken a real curious turn  
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Everybody knows I am a good man,that is why I am leading this poll  grin I didn't even ask anyone to vote for me

They all saw the good in me and voted for my humble self  grin

4Play, it was the girls on the forum that voted for you (except me o).

Everyone knows that it is the long d*ck that you always love to put on display in Yahoo that makes them just love you!  grin   grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

4Play, it was the girls on the forum that voted for you (except me o).

Everyone knows that it is the long d*ck that you always love to put on display in Yahoo that makes them just love you!  grin   grin

Its not my long thingy,its the fact that I am a lovable character.

You can't keep a good man down cool
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2007
Ow come on. . .

Girls, especially peeps like J-girl, love it really deep!  grin   grin

4Play, you should have told us from the start that you were also interested in J-girl o! I don't like all these o!  angry

The battle was supposed to be between Akinwunmi and Debosky! Now you have broadened the scope and are tempting me to want to do this chic! angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Its not my long thingy,its the fact that I am a lovable character.

You can't keep a good man down  cool

*grabs some popcorn*

the movie i wanted to watch is now on grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2007
I hate guys with the long ding dong! They are too arrogant! And they always get the girls!

4Play, you're a cheat! angry angry

Mukina, where is Debosky now? Why is he so shy? angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

Ashewo! Mind your business! angry
Lookery no be ashewo na. tongue
More so, I paid for the ticket. grin
Plus, being a VIP ticket, I'm entitled to some preview. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.