Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31963 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2007
Did I tell 4play to create this thread?
He even put himself up for nomination.
I don't agree with the idea of pimping myself out.
Maybe this is why I was called an ashawo

Where's Akinwunmi though? He's been quiet
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2007
Someone is filing proceedings to disqualify me from this poll  sad. This is a  threat to our nascent democracy .

We must resist this attempt by the enemies of democracy to Pdp this process angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2007
Lauryn, pre-intimacy and you angry

why would  i vote for fore-play? grin

now i see his motive behind this thread

Debo  you are a winner grin wink

J . .dnt let some  crazy peeps get to you ok wink
some people do not know the difference between fun and  seriousness angry

na me  oooo haa pre-intimacy na me

Akin is in hospital grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2007
hmmmm denial is a bitch, watches as they all contest, i know j.gurl would come back to me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2007
I'm running out of patience here.
I mean, I paid dearly for my VIP ticket. angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2007
lol! aloib - you're not serious, you know our own is special nowwwww! No matter what, you're still always there wink

Douzy, continue paying for the ticket o! angry angry angry angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2007
haa u invite Douzy sef angry grin grin

Aliob wetin you dey talk so

i nor go gree for my bruv's wifey grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2007
@Muki
How is Debo a winner when I am running neck and neck with him and "None Of The Above" is ahead?

It seems you want to do some PDP runs here  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2007
@ J-girl
J-girl, I totally agree with you
You have the right to feel that way but please let's forget about the "ashawo" thing
You should not be pimped out
First Lauryn, now Aloib, what is happening now in this thread shocked
Just put an end to this thing once and for all
State clearly the person that you want which seems to be Debosky to me

@ 4 Play
4 Play, is there anyway you can remove your name from that list

@ Mukina2
So, who voted for 4 Play now?
Are you trying to say 4 Play is trying to play a prank by saying that someone voted for him?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

@Muki
How is Debo a winner when I am running neck and neck with him and "None Of The Above" is ahead?

It seems you want to do some PDP runs here  angry

see o
the true thing  don dey comot
pre-intimacy na  ur plan be dat
it wnt work grin

Debo wins  hands down cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2007
@ J-girl
So it is true you are in an affair with Aloib.
Abi, what do you mean saying that HER own is special shocked

@ Mukina2
Seems your brother's wife has been cheating on him grin

@ 4 Play
I'm still waiting for your explanation on this matter o
So you have been playing smart since abi?
You have probably been admiring J-girl before now
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ 4 Play
I'm still waiting for your explanation on this matter o
So you have been playing smart since abi?
You have probably been admiring J-girl before now

I don't know who voted me but I suspect it is Omo Eko.

I am disinterested admirer of J-Girl.What is there not to admire?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2007
@ 4 Play
What is there not to admire?
You are causing more confusion with your last post o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ 4 Play
What is there not to admire?
You are causing more confusion with your last post o
Do you want me to say that " I don't admire her" ?

Ofcourse I do,she is intelligent,witty,jovial,sincere,down-to-earth,pulchritidinous,lovely and most importantly-a Man Utd fan.I hope I have made myself clear
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by OmoEko1(f): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

I don't know who voted me but I suspect it is Omo Eko.
I didn't vote for you oh grin grin grin, and why will u pick my name out of everyone  grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 1:00am On Apr 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

I didn't vote for you oh grin grin grin, and why will u pick my name out of everyone grin grin grin grin

I thought you were one of my fans grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by OmoEko1(f): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

I thought you were one of my fans grin
well you thought wrong becos i don't like 4PLAY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 1:04am On Apr 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

well you thought wrong because i don't like 4PLAY cheesy cheesy cheesy

cry cry cry cry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by OmoEko1(f): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

cry cry cry cry
I was joking with u cheesy cheesy cheesy u are one of my favorite people on this site grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2007
why isnt my name uppppppppppp una wan wound angry angry angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2007
lol - thanks 4play. Do me a big favor and end the poll, please. If debosky should catch you!

@ Dr. Dre - aloib and I have been since way back. Not that i'm cheating though
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2007
has the match been scheduled, or debosky is still scared of been whooped,
abeg who get update ooooooo?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 1:19am On Apr 18, 2007
The match is being restructured and rescheduled.
It's going to be a Championship thingy now.
Too many contestants.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 1:19am On Apr 18, 2007
yeah we ave an open relationship,

wer are all the hot guys grin cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2007
@J-Girl

I can't end a poll once it has been  put  up.An armed robber burst into my house,seized my PC,logged onto NL and put up this poll,honest!

It had nothing to do with me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2007
but i think it should be rounds of two, two on each round, then winner on each round battle for finals, what about that ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2007
This thing has finally gone out of hand now
With accusations and counter-accusations flying all over the place
This is exactly how the whole of Nigeria isnods head

@ 4 Play
At last you have confessed
So, we know where you belong now

@ J-girl
I'm speechless for you at the moment
I don't even know what to say again grin

@ Aloib
You asking where all the hot guys are abi?
Is that why you decided to be having an affair with J-girl grin
Even if there are not enough men to go round for women, you would probably have found yours
Anyway, nairaland got some hot guys. grin
We right here!!!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2007
this thread sef has caused katakata, chaiii
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2007
but really i dont think so, mere looking at it 4rm the beggining its simply shows who AKINKUNMI and DEBOSKY RE

but i think AKINKUNMI is ready in all way to battle DEBOSKY , but DEBOSKY is a coward who couldnt fight back n gain his respect
aint man enough
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2007
Yes o serious one grin
Imagine all the grammer that started flowing from 4 Play grin
J-girl has really caused wahala on nairaland grin

@ star01
Muki Muki will soon come and defend Debosky now grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2007
I did not cause anything o! Was it not the combined work of 4play, aloib and lauryn?
Dr. Dre - if you're that hot, then you should be on that thread giving out your digits.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2007
digits ke , na who go take am,

@dr dre
even muki is gonna be flattered

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.