Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31962 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2007
getting really really pissed now
What is wrong with all you guys now? angry
The main purpose this thread got started was for the fight between Akinwunmi of MAN U grin and Debosky Arsenal
What's with it about all these abuses? angry
Leave J-girl alone o or else soemone is gonna get really spanked in here angry

@ J-girl
J-girl, please sorry about everything jare sad
Don't mind all these people trying to get you annoyed
Maybe you should just ignore all of them again for now

goes out of thread to find a nice baseball bat.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
em Dr Dre----how exactly d'u propose spanking peeps here-- lol
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2007
returns with a long baseball bat

@ Creamish
Don't worry about that? grin grin grin
You will see when I wack the first person with my baseball bat adjusting hands on the bat for a firm grip
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
Owkie----this will be fun to watch *rushes out to buy popcorn* cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
sees Creamish rushing out of thread going to buy popcorn. lol lol lol lol
@ Creamish
Hope the popcorn don't start flying out through your nose when the fun starts grin
By the way, which side do you belong to? lipsrsealed

where is this Mukina sef. she's not found her brother yet or what
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2007
mukina2:

pre-intimacy na you sabi tongue

did anyone employ you? tongue

akin knows that he's a loser grin

hey ika kiss

T'sup? kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2007
J-gurlz my babe ---i dey her side kampe! cheesy

Dont worry--im a professional at eating popcorn especially when sth interestingz happening before my very eyes! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Creamish
Okay, so you're on J-girl's side, alright with that grin
What about your club?just trying to confirm
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
im a gunner!!!!!!!! proud one cool
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Creamish
So you be gunner sef angry
Are you as proud as Mukina sha because she will keep talking even if una enter relegation grin
Anyway, have a sit on the second role grinushering Creamish to a sit on the second row
Don't worry, Mukina will soon join youI trust her grin
But no guns allowed in here o angry and I must not smell any gunpowder
Infact, stand up and let me search you sef.
I don't trust you people at allgestures to Creamish to stand up and then searches her body
Okay sit down professional pop corn eater lol we shall see
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2007
NO WEAPON fashioned against us shall PROSPER!!! and remember NO condition is permanent---lol--which one u be sef? Devil or blue? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
laughs at Creamish's post
@ Creamish
You dey quote "no weapon fashioned against me , "
That is dangerous for you o when you are the weapon gangan grin lol lol
Yes, no condition is permanent but at least for the rest of this season grin
I be true MANCHESTER UNITED fan. shouting Yaaaaheard!!! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hoooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

its been a hard day wiv full training.I never see Debo.E be like say the guy don run like him club oooooooo.I never knew this thread go hold up like this.

Anyways,for those of ya who jst dey post here.I am the one and only OLORIOKO.

Since i am unopposed I hereby declare myself PRESIDENT of J-GIRL REPUBLIC.

If anyone gbemu i go declare STATE OF EMERGENCY and Dre go take over till i Return bt tht will never happen

thinkn if the mountain does not come to moses,i guess moses have to go to the mountain
goes out to look for Debo.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mrpataki(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a thread!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
Akinwunmi, slow down o.  lipsrsealed
I don't think Debosky has come online since this thread started so we have to give him benefit of doubt lipsrsealed
Olorioko ke? lolstarts singing - olorioko shi n bowa, o bowa, o bowa nle, olorioko shi n bowa, o bowa, o bowa nle
You can't declare yourself winner yet. grin
You're a contestantpresidential aspirant and only INEC4 Play in this case can declare you the winner. grin
You can also be sure that Muki Muki will go to electoral tribunal grin if that happens
J-girl is alright. Nothing will happen to her grin I have been trying to scare away vultures that want to attack her
showing Akinwunmi baseball bat in hand and searching some people before they sit down here.
Remember we will have those gunners in here grin
Hope you find Debosky grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
hey ika where are you sad

@Dr Dre
you better forget .
my bruv will not fight for a wife that is already his angry
tell akinwunmi to go swim in the lagoon grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Mukina2
What should I forget?
What were you thinking all along up till this time? angry
You didn't say anything before now. Take a look at how many pages this thread is now? angry
Look at all the people inside here, look at how Akinwunmi has been training angry
You are now saying your brother will not fight for what is already his
Do I smell a rat?
You can't find your brother abi? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
mukina2:

hey ika where are you sad

@Dr Dre
you better forget .
my bruv will not fight for a wife that is already his angry
tell akinwunmi to go swim in the lagoon grin

what a gwaan? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2007
Dr Dre
i can find my bruv
he';s not fighting
so if you have collected cahs from people better go and refund them grin
fight no happen again grin

@Ika notin Jare just dis fefuls want to tiff wife grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Mukina2
You can find your brother and he's not fighting abi?
Why can't he come and tell us himself? grin
I didn't collect cash from anybody o
We are too big and rich for that grin

MANCHESTER UNITED ALL THE WAY
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
lol . . grin
my bruv is not a fighter .
he knows the girl is his grin
na una dey pain una minds grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2007
Searching all over for Debo without any luck.Akin decides to come back
bt wait a minute shocked shocked shocked

@Dre
Who tell u say i not fit handle Muki?

abeg which one be this jamoo wey dey shout whatta gwaan.Abeg direct am to d score board jaree.

@Muki
Nobody likes violence ok but in this film he has no choice or else
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
Akin you've lost already tongue

Debo has the babe cheesy

go act ur film alone grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2007
lol - na wa ooooo! Una never finish this one? Muki, na here you run come abi?

I'm off for sometime sha.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
lol . .yes now
i got to protect my bruv's interests grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by bluenubian(f): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2007
woah shocked grin i need updates muki, so wa happen?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2007
bluenubian:

woah shocked grin i need updates muki, so wa happen?

The guy no dey do the biz for bed,according to J-girl,so the J-girl take style dey look for another man.

Her new man is a fellow NairaLander-Akinwumni.Since then,Debosky(Speedy Gonzalez) has been too ashamed to come on NairaLand
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by bluenubian(f): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2007
hmm 4play #1 original story teller, thank u for the info, but i gotta hear the story from someone else too, to collaborate ur story! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2007
@ Mukina2
Stop all this "my brother is not a fighter; he knows the girl is his blah, blah, blah"
It won't work for now grin
Let everyone of us that knows the genesis of the whole come together first.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2007
My Oh My!

So Debosky hasn't come yet!  shocked   shocked

I am beginning to think that 4Play's is telling the truth o!   shocked   shocked

It seems they have broken up true true!  grin   grin

J-girl, why don't you change that your signature from "Love Man Utd. with all my heart!" to "Love Debosky with all my heart!" That should prove us wrong!

Come to think of it, did you do what I asked you to do?

Did you pump his d*ck the way I asked you to do - to make it bigger and more effective?  wink

Please give the poor guy a chance now. . .   cry   cry

Pump that thing very well!  grin   grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2007
Someone here should tell me that the VIP ticket I bought is not yet in vain. embarassed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2007
VIP my ass----im sure u were dashed a fake ticket --MR Awoof! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.