Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32164 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
ikamefa:

muki duuuuuuuuuurlin i missed you and your king! kiss kiss
mukina2:

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kiss

Pammy is causing some odd behaviour here o  shocked Is it what am thinking or is it my state of mind
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
I-man:

Pammy is causing some odd behaviour here o  shocked Is it what am thinking or is it my state of mind

if you can't beat them join them!  grin

pam! pam! pammy forever !  grin grin

muki i dey MSN now! angry wey your Gambian ass? tongue cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
I-man sharrap angry    grin

Kello . . i sleep for the pc o

the pammy  deal with me grin
sorry sad

yes ika . . pammy rulessssssssss cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
the only way i could possibly forgive would be if u----------------------- tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
walks into thread sad
This pammy thing has blown into a full disaster now

@ Mukina2
You think I'm not seeing you abi? sad

@ Ikamefa
What is this that you brought inside here again?
Some people will break their screens with that picture you put there o

@ Kellorah
I wasn't criticising you. sad
I was just trying to care for you sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
doc, i dnt drink pammy every day. i was only drinking it to bring back memories cry
or do u want to gimme STAR instead? tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

doc, i dnt drink pammy every day. i was only drinking it to bring back memories cry
or do u want to gimme STAR instead? tongue
well STAR is commited, when will be glad to engage in "party"

ARE U DOWN?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Kellorah
What kind of memories are you trying to bring back?
Me? Give you STAR?
God forbid! wew!!! girl!, you seem a drunk
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
doc, u dnt drink alcohol?  shocked

star, if them send u, tell 'em u no c me. i'm UP!!  angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Kellorah
No dear, I don't drink alcohol.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
hands kello some water grin  abi you sabi naw Doc don slam cool

Dr Dre
i am off pammy lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dr. Dre:

Me? Give you STAR?
God forbid! wew!!! girl!, you seem a drunk
come on yo, thought u gat my back, no u made me cry
kellorah:

doc, u dnt drink alcohol?  shocked

star, if them send u, tell 'em u no c me. i'm UP!!  angry
hmmmmm, am assigned to kick ur back and make u "RETIRED"
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
@dre erhm! hic! whatsamatter?  tongue Hic! pammy? hic grin

ok sorry i will remove my pammy! now! now!  grin

anybody wants pammy?  cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2007
ok doc. i c. hence d id 'doc'. u shd knw berra  cheesy

*takes the sachet of PURE WATER off mukina*
thank u.

muki, i've repented. ure on ur own
u weren't leading me in d right part.  grin
but i'll always come in for kola nut sha  tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Mukina2 and Kellorah
I hope you ladies are serious about this and not just trying to play a fast one on me lipsrsealed

@ Ikamefa
What's up with you?
See what your friends are doing.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
yes Dr Dre na pur water we dey gauge cheesy

Kellorah you want more? wink

ika you want some? wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
i'm serious
ive repented
frm now on, i'll have white wine   grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
muki,
u want so when we go house, u no go gimme food eh?? cheesy
i no want water again abeg. even if na bottled one tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
oya lets go for my house

rice and lots of chilled water dey grin grin

you go chop well well cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2007
I'm happy with you ladies now wink
You're lovely ladies wink
I hope you won't go back to drinking pammy

@ Mukina2
Muki, na only Kellorah you dey invite?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
dr dre, na salad we go give u if u come  tongue

muki, u n dis ur water? e no dey ever finish?? cheesy

i want pineapple juice instead wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
ok Kellorah wink you'll have that cheesy

Dr Dre you are invited cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
dr. dre and jgirl smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Kellorah and Mukina
Thanks  winkyou ladies just reminded me that I've not taken my dinner
I'm taking bread right now
Why don't you ladies call Ikamefa?
You're so lovely smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dr Dre

ika has already had enuff rice and water grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
muki, is dat all u seem to offer ur guests?  shocked

doc, make sure u invite me to join u or else,  lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Mukina2
Okay, that's good.
Glad to hear that you ladies are taking care of yourselves in a better way cheesy wink

@ Kellorah
You want me to invite you to join me?
You're free to join me anytime you feel like  smiley
I thought you went to Muki's place smiley
Have a spare key to my house sefhanding a bunch of keys to kellorah
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah nor vex  me o angry   grin   grin

if you taste that water  and rice . my dear you'll want to stay in my house o grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2007
*collects key off doc* grin

muki, i'll have to taste and see for myself wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
nor finish am o

grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
u never even begin hand me plate undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
Kellorah i was giving you a warning b4 you started grin

cuz i dnt want you and ika to fight grin grin

er err water dey plenty grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.