Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56576 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
nicerod:
Abeg I no want any girl � to tie my destiny with abela pupa,abela dudu ati yellow,turari pelu amure.

Mikeli mimo

Olorun iye mimo

Jehofa mimo.

If u know u know ���

Lol...why u dey fear na? U deal with ur village people finish?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Who comes up with these titles of outdated beliefs?
If I see one with good character I’ll date her.
I don’t believe in supernatural entities of any kind so if she burns candles based on my matter she is only wasting time.

If only we can have people to reason like this. We mistake church, denomination, and personality up
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by habsydiamond(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
anomaly20:
DEM DEY USE D RAINBOW CANDLE TO HANDLE PEOPLE LIKE BOBRISKY CASE
the guy case dey risky true true oo grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by donwhit(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Too much negative stories about white garment churches in nigeria, christians will be discrminating against fellow christians.
Any lady can take your name to any church or alfa if she wants to get you. Stop the stereotype. And what is there about candles, many religion use candle. I am not a celestial member , i am a new ager.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by habsydiamond(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

It’s a free world to package words. But just because a part of d finger is I'll, doesn't mean d hand should be cut off
that's also true.. this thing happens in every religious grounds...it's just like animal farms quote... All animals are equal but some are more equal than the rest...it's everywhere but very common with some...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
MsGood:

It's not about discrimination o. It's the truth. They're fetish and they'll control your life forever. I'm talking from experience cos my uncle married a cele woman. You won't even be able to do anything without their permission. All the best o

So cos it happened to ur uncle, all females attending the church are bad?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by tosyne88(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gbayi jare. I like ur comment. We celetians girl are beautiful and easy going as u said.
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by babytoun: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Really had a good laugh .....
Funnier than most comedy threads
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by habsydiamond(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diso60090:

That one na to turn G+boy to Mumu
no be only mumu but the one wey get remote control.. grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by tosyne88(f): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Celestian are not fetish. Stop saying what you don't know, otherwise Olujomimo go slap ur face for you.
haladadon:
cele are fetish
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Raylight2:
I've met two I loved so much. the moment I heard "CELE" and I remembered "WHITE and WHITE" the love level dropped drastically. I cannot have that set attend my wedding o.

Then you never loved her. Conscience things
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Kinjikitile(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
theophiokhai:
Wait ooh, why is it that most Nigerian guys are afraid of dating Celestial girls??
the white garment church huh!!
people are really scared of them
my own is,, are they enslaved with such doctrines ? Are they really fetish ??
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by fm4real2k6(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.

You are dating a bastard.
If she can agree this with you, who says she won't agree to cheat on you?...

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by habsydiamond(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
grin baba don fear
how I no go fear.... after all we are talking of problem one can't see come .. no soldier fit combat this kind of thing except God....na why e pay to be careful with ladies.. treat them well, those that deserve it...not those black markets out there...
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Olajah81: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
I love celestial babes...

I believe in there wacko-jacko
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Dafreeguy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
illegal7:
Am single and still very much in search of a cele lady but haven't seen on yet.....

search no more..all u need is to become a member.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
Same way I can't date a celestial guy, they are fetish.
my daughter's name@valerie
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by sharpwriter(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fuqman:
Na so one tell me say.. "you know say chameleon no dey wear em clothes, na other people clothes em dey wear".. Oboy, I soft before I enter kasala.. na NYSC things for Ondo that year.. Oboy.. She's damn good and pretty in every ramifications fam..

Hahaha....why are yu afraid of a simple truth. Does chameleon really wear its clothes? All those seemingly incantations are carefully thought out truths......so no dey fear. cheesy cheesy grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by nelxxy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

Don't judge everyone equally. I attend Celestial church but I am a Christian
I am not understanding oo.. what do you mean by "but I am a Christian".
is celestial church not Christian denomination?

please don't pick offence
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by tosyne88(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mind u cele, don't use all sort of candles except white and we don't do evil, and point of correction it is JEHOVAH JESUS KRISTI AND MICHEAL MIMO.
nicerod:
Abeg I no want any girl � to tie my destiny with abela pupa,abela dudu ati yellow,turari pelu amure.

Mikeli mimo

Olorun iye mimo

Jehofa mimo.

If u know u know ���

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by twhy111(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ah dey fear them too ooo. My friend is dating one of them and they had a misunderstanding.
The babe called me and report him to me, she's like "7 days is enough for me to deal with him"
Omo fear those white garment girls ooo, ah no dey cross their lane no matter how beautiful they look.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by KlasysTech(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ignorance is truly a disease.

A lot people here yarn rubbish, if you don't know, that your pastor, Imam, alfa, bishop, that even preach against celestial church, secretly attend the same church for spiritual help when they are tormented by evil force.

It"s a pity 98% people yarn rubbish here known nothing about the church, to them anything in white garment is cele. cele do this, cele do that, what is not even correlate at all.

Idiot here even think they are better than any celestial member out there. Better stop living in fool's Paradise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nothing bad about girls from cele,and celestial ain't fetish at all ,celestial only use white candles nt black or red ,C&S dat use multiple colors candle,Am a celestial we don't use anything black or red or soap ,just candles and fruit .if u wanna know more about the church holla me ,and stop saying thing you dont know please.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
nelxxy:
I am not understanding oo.. what do you mean by "but I am a Christian".
is celestial church not Christian denomination?

please don't pick offence

It is depending on individual beliefs. But these days, we carry denomination for head than Christianity. Is it all pentecostal denomination dt are Christian place of worship? So I'll pose myself as a Christian irrespective of my denomination than call myself with the name of my church. Have u filled any form that asks for denomination?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by RexTramadol1: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm gon jes laff on this
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Oga, try to read my comment again and understand, and I made d comments base on d topic Dat dere is notin wrong in marrying a white garment, besides if u married dem, dey will still end up attending ur church

I understand, the 2nd part of my reply is a question to others not you
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
me too I don't know oh...my friends no want use ear hear say gal na cele...whenever I tell them I like a girl from a white garnet church or cele..na serious warning them go dey nack me...I can't seem to wrap my head around why it's so

My guy nt all of them are fetish(it means symbolize spiritual things with physical representation. Eg candles, oranges, black pot, white dove, goat, duck etc) some times they put things together in calabash and some prayers or reverse incantations. Lord help you if fall into a wrong one hand she tie with red abela(candle ). Put u for one corner wey u cant but love her till you get to the other side. No small jaz dey cele sha. Na cele you go see where thieve go enter them no carry anytin come out, them go just attempt but no understand why e no struck their mind to carry the golden stick. Na so emere and elegbe girls full cele, na dem dey use take see vision.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stop saying thing you dont know,celestial ain't fetish please .we don't do juju we only see vision and prayer about it if it's bad vision...
twhy111:
Ah dey fear them too ooo. My friend is dating one of them and they had a misunderstanding.
The babe called me and report him to me, she's like "7 days is enough for me to deal with him"
Omo fear those white garment girls ooo, ah no dey cross their lane no matter how beautiful they look.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Apina(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnknownT:
I get girl wey dey dance(worship) Igbe for you grin
Where she dey? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stop saying thing you dont know,celestial ain't fetish please .we don't do juju we only see vision and prayer about it if it's bad vision.
twhy111:
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by McBenedict(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abeg I nid one
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes they don't know the different that y dey are just saying rubbish about celestial,I used to tink they are fetish nt until I started attending celestial
Simiano:

Most of u don't know the differences between celestial and C&S...
Celestial only make use of white candles...no other colour and they don't wear foot wears... opposite to C&S

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.