Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56615 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by MsGood(f): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
Eh ya. So sweet.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by dauddy97(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
fatymore:

Believe me.. You will be the one to convert... They will afflict you with something that.. It is only in that church you would see salvation... Then gbam.. You don dey wear white
Hmmm. So, what are yoy trying to say. Tell me what is even wrong dating them.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by zinaunreal(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Them never burn candle for your head before abi?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by medropoly(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
according to Erigga paper boi..

who wicked reach CELE GIRLS
dey go track go where u dey SELECT WEARS...
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by sunnyt1(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Simiano:

Most of u don't know the differences between celestial and C&S...
Celestial only make use of white candles...no other colour and they don't wear foot wears... opposite to C&S

And how are they different in there marine spirit operation? Don't they apply the same principle of spiritually manipulating events and decisions to favour them?

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by newoffer: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
illegal7:
Am single and still very much in search of a cele lady but haven't seen on yet.....
. u dont know or seen a canal before. just locate a canal u will see them

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
And they are usually very pretty

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Xisnin(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by sensisosu: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Ignorance is bliss

Father forgive them for they do not know what they are saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Heineken(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
kandi006:
And they are usually very pretty
very very dear. I see them here everyday

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by omosimuadee: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=theophiokhai post=73937006]Wait ooh, why is it that most Nigerian guys are afraid of dating Celestial girls??[/quote

I am not afraid of them oh, let them come
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who be the fool wet open this thread. I be cele. Any Cele lady oya hit me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ipobarethieves: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Simiano:

Celestial only make use of white candles...no other colour and they don't wear foot wears... opposite to C&S
dnt mind dem.Some of their parents dey visit d same church for spiritual consultant.Pipu wey their parents don use herb plus black soap wash dem @ 3 months old.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by newoffer: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Heineken:
very very dear. I see them here everyday
. with all their enchanting bum bum laced with bead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Ibcrown(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
I have one too and she's ready to convert to Islam too. I told her I will give her 3 months to think about converting Islam and if she persist after three months, then we will do the needful
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Chukazu: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
haladadon:
cele are fetish

More than your own church?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

How do u no that?
I've hear different testimonies from people. It a risk on 99%. Only few go free!
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayubz:
Abeg wat do dy mean by they are "fetish"

Their pastor can tell you that they had a vision and in that vision you were warned to be careful around your sister. That she is out to do you.

Because of that, you can start avoiding her or even become hostile towards her.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by nzeakor24(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Go and try, then come and tell us your experience
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by SmilingMary(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
My younger brother is married to one
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by kerry57: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
I can't date a Cele. Not afraid of them but just believe that they are not normally who they look if u have a spiritual eye. They normally carry a water spirit inside which a person with good discerning spirit can only see. Not for the carnal minded.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Chukazu: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Simiano:

Not true...
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by olapluto(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:

brother, is your mum alive? You may need some motherly advice ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
haladadon:
cele are fetish

It’s so disheartening when you say what you know nothing about. Can you drop your proof

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ipobarethieves: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
Because they will show you pepper if you try to back out
undecided lie! Even u wey nor go CCC,u nor dey show ur oda side abi
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Who want make them use candle to restructure him destiny... The ladies for that church dey try o... Dem fit use any candle do different things when it comes to men they want.... different kinds of candles with different purposes..... Den even get rainbow coloured ones too... Na only God know wetin dem go dey use that one do undecided undecided

It’s a free world to package words. But just because a part of d finger is I'll, doesn't mean d hand should be cut off

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by vicfy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
The candles r really working...pls don't say I mentioned
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayubz:
Abeg wat do dy mean by they are "fetish"

Help me ask o
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Claroo:
The fear of candle cheesy

And you have never used candle b4?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:

God bless you for saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.