Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,671 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

ss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (3303 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, you cannot. Get your filthy lips and thoughts away from me.

We know guys are scare in New York if really you are there, 190 what is the dealing so we know the methdology.
Re: ss by MrCork1: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
PUBLICK ANNOUNCEMENT, Inked_Nerd is a lesbians!!!!

The chick always playin had to get but still, she cannot even find a man!!

Madam just coz am good looking dont mean i want u, gademmit!!
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2010
Have you no shame? Don't you have anything better to do besides attack your sisters? With all honesty, you are a real disappointment as a Nigerian man  undecided tongue
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2010
Heheheh!! MOBO you crack me up!!! If his hands are tied he would be typing with his toes. He didnt say they were tied. smiley
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2010
MOBO, bro forget Inked_Nerd, the chick aint all that and she aint even gots Nyansh

She just a Beyonsi wanna-bee
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2010
Sweetie, I'm all that and a bag of chips grin
Re: ss by Freewilly(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_ nerd is a lesbian sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, ok i beg u. can u giv me punny instead of a kisss? I will buy u 3 shoe just for standing for 2minutes. i beg u
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, madam, do u always shake your Nyansh when u walk or u just roll it when u walk?
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2010
Freewilly:

Inked_ nerd is a lesbian sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No, I'm not a lesbian. Even if I was, what's the big deal.

Mr Cork:

Inked_Nerd, ok i beg u. can u giv me punny instead of a kisss? I will buy u 3 shoe just for standing for 2minutes. i beg u
Mr Cork:

Inked_Nerd, madam, do u always shake your Nyansh when u walk or u just roll it when u walk?

You little prick, have you nothing better to do with your time than to spread rumors? SMH.
Re: ss by Freewilly(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, I'm not a lesbian. Even if I was, what's the big deal.
You little prick, have you nothing better to do with your time than to spread rumors? SMH.

I was hoping you'd be cause I'm one sad
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, madam just becoz am good looking dont means I want yoiu. dont flattter yoursef.

U not all that anyways. sweetie, By the way, are u light skin?
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2010
Freewilly:

I was hoping you'd be cause I'm one sad

If you were hoping I was one, why did you put a sad face when you wrote the original comment? And by the way, I wasn't calling you a prick. I was referring to Mr Cork. Anyway, your the first person I've seen on NL who's openly admitted they were a lesbian wink
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, ok madam, if i admits am a lesbian, will yoiu kiss me? tongue
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2010
Admit what you like Mr Cork, I no go kiss you.
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2010
i give up, this chick is a lesbian and it is offisial

madam, DO u by any shance realize I have moiney? gademmit? No chick rejects me, never!

Anyways, i bet Inked_Nerd look like Man (no ofence)
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2010
And I'm sure you look like a goat [[/b]no offense[b]]  grin
Did I not tell you to save your coins to fix the pump in your village? You no dey hear word o.
Re: ss by MrCork1: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2010
do u realize how many chicks, including SA GoDDESS, are chasing me in NAiraland?? U should be happy I ask u for a kiss.

DO u realiaze how many womens are eager to slept with me coz i have moiney? Suit yo sef. its your loss!!!
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2010
If your so hot Mr.Cork then why are everywhere asking girls to kiss you and sleep with you If you where that hot you wouldnt have to ask grin
Re: ss by MrCork1: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2010
TINK, madam am a gentleman and gentlemens always ask for punny in advance.

Its a sign of respect
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2010
Hahahaha!!! That was good!!! grin
Re: ss by MrCork1: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2010
but sometimes when am stressed, I like to book Womanliness in advance, One week notice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.