Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (56856 Views)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by AlhajaChinyere: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donsharker:
GOD OF MERCY!!! HAVE MERCY ON HIM AMEN

If I slap you en?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care
If God doesn't care you could been a mortuary cadidiate by now

3 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
chivic:

A fool says in his heart that there is no God.

And a wise man says it out loud grin

7 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Elxandre(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can he still be saved?
I think the leg is gone.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:

Tell that to the 2000 children that die daily from disease, poverty and hunger undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
I wasn't able to buy lexus this year
I wasn't able to buy Benz this year
I wasn't able to get a very high paying job dis year
I wasn't able to travel for vacation even if na local (calabar)

I wasn't able to travel outside nigeria dis year for a better life

But I still have one this which is good health, no medication and no surgery
And am able to walk God I thank u

Though most times we are ungrateful (always complaining)

I still say thank you Lord Jesus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
chivic:

A fool says in his heart that there is no God. PSM 53:1

Just a parting shot: He is also a healer

That book you are quoting from was written by idiots and quoted by dunces grin

5 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
U no get money u dey marry woman give am belle. But y

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by chivic(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:

And a wise man says it out loud grin

Answer not a fool according to his folly,or you yourself we be just like him.prov 26:4

Disclaimer: I'm not calling you a fool though. Just a word that came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by PointZerom: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

I wanted to dash you slap for this post but when I saw where you typed "god", I changed my mind and reserve the slap for NwaAmaikpe.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pray for quick recovery bro cry
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Jonadull: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Are you saying it’s devil that kill people ?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by BrokenCock: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
it cud be you. And even humans wont givafuk
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by FroshD: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Quick recovering man

Thank God for life and protection.....
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:
The man needs help and support for a better life. Why shud anyone be risking their life selling in traffic if this country isn’t a $hithole.

if the man isn't doing nothing you guys will call him lazy. Life itself is a risk.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by emmyw(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
eligiblegaf:

Thus is so pathetic , may God Almighty heal you and provide for you other means of sustenance.
cool Is Not Me o, Pray For Him
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Henjor48(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
OMG

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by doggie91(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
the gods are not to blame
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by micflo28(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why are youths always in a haste to procreate without adequate financial backup. He has a pregnant wife. Hummmm

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by monimekaz(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
KiaKiaLoans:
Are you Employed or Self-Employed and you need an instant soft loan without collateral in Nigeria? Kiakia offers loan services with cheaper interest rates. visit http://kiakia.co and get started..

Even those graphic pictures ..uncalled for
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nonywendy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

It is only a fool that says there is no God

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:

Tell that to the 2000 children that die daily from disease, poverty and hunger undecided
My dear, you should be grateful to God for the gift of life. You've a thousand way to die everyday. It's because His love for you that you're u alive. He wouldn't like u to perish in hell, ur soul is important to God

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

if the man isn't doing nothing you guys will call him lazy. Life itself is a risk.

Risks shud be calculated based on time, safety and returns. Risking ur life selling in traffic where people drive recklessly for peanuts is absolute trash. I can’t advise my frnds or enemies to do such. There are better ways of doing things.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by toplinetrtrend: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:

God still cares.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
I thought they said it is Igbo that hawks

Truth is coming out nicely

Go to Oablende and see all those Oyo and Ibadan women hawking with hijab

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Chrysz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
What ever you are facing God knows about. Receive healness bro. Sorry
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Get well bro

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jonathan:

Are you saying it’s devil that kill people ?
No it's guy that said "god doesn't care" i quoted, re-read the comment
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Yoighaman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jeez! cry...the pain would have been out of this world...may God grant him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
His fine boy is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.