Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (56860 Views)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by officialJP(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
And the boy is selling ordinary bread to feed himself
The way those bread sellers cross the road sometimes i wonder if they own the road. I wish him quick recovery
can somebody help me with eyeglass, am confused with the likes nd share i saw, did you buy it? grin grin
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by idonhammer: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think say na only Igbos dey hawk breads and gala for Lagos? God will heal you bro..how I wish I have your account Nomba.

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by slawomir: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nonywendy:

It is only a fool that says there is no God

Oh
So you are not a fool

Believing that there is one imaginary mother fuckerrr up there in the sky that over see the affair of the world

You must be very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by highdon(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

Wot sort of comment is dat u don't have to comment on every post nd think well before making comments
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

Wot sort of comment is dat u don't have to comment on every post nd think well before making comments
hahn:

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
At least now he can beg for money on the road since they will cut of the leg.

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
What a pity. Now the wife could eventully leave him for another man seeing his condition.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by fa4oteejay: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
WHY NOW? SO PATHETIC, MAY THE LORD HEAL YOU.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
All he had to do was stay the Fuvk Away from the Higway, over here people buy bread from TESCO's or ASDA supermarkets not on the fuvking Highway.

his God is probarbly telling him to fuvk off!! The brain that the so called God gave him he refused to use it. Even the Dumbest person on earth knows that if you mess with a moving Vehicle on a Highway you will get Crushed, he is lucky it was only his legs, The car should have put him out of his misery and killed him.

Last time driving Along the highway (9th mile Enugu) in Nigeria, i noticed group of young men Appearing at my side window, infront my bonnet trying to sell me roasted yam and barbequed Snakes, i was like, what da fuvk?!! shocked they eventually managed to scratch my AMG 2016 SUV Benz unnecerssarily.

Next time swear i crush one of them.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Baroba(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Elxandre:
Can he still be saved?
I think the leg is gone.

Never underestimate what a good ortho surgeon can do, I have seen worse reattached with pins and with good rehab the patient was working in less than a year.. But you need a functional health care system for such to happen..

Abey Nigerians, na beg I dey beg..PLEASE GO AND LEARN BASIC FIRST AID SKILLS, WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE STAND AROUND WATCHING ACCIDENT VICTIMS WITHOUT INTERVENING, ONE DAY IT COULD BE YOUR LOVED ONE..THAT MAN COULD HAVE BLED TO DEATH!!

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
kindnyce:
Do not despair, miraculous healings shall come your way
You're a foooool
I hope you go through and this so you can say this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Too bad, how manage, those hawkers have to be very careful, even the way they normally run with a moving vehicle do scare me at times, he should not give up, God will see him through.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Bridget95(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
You say this because you don't know God or because you are an athiest.it is not a suprise because the holy bible says in the" later days or last days the love of man for God in many shall wax cold."The way of God is not the way of man.The holy scriptures admonishes us to give thanks in all things.it also says that trials shall come but the righteous will overcome.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by queenfav(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
This life isn't fair at all..

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by firstolalekan(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
chivic:

A fool says in his heart that there is no God. PSM 53:1

Just a parting shot: He is also a healer
If only you have a functional brain...
God caring and God non-existence aren't the same...
USE IT!

4 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
chivic:

A fool says in his heart that there is no God. PSM 53:1

Just a parting shot: He is also a healer
You're a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Why didn't God heal him there? Why is he being healed by doctors and nurses instead?. How is he gonna pay the bills?. How will his wife react?
How will his parents react?
THERE IS NO GOD!

4 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Elxandre:
Can he still be saved?
I think the leg is gone.
The leg? No!!. his life? yes!

the leg will be Amputated.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by deborahomokogbo(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jesus!!!!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:
See as fellow Nigerians stand they look.. Heartless
oga what do U want them to do?
Everyone z in Shock,they'll call the professionals to handle the matter. Don't U no if they move him anyhow,it inflicts more pain.
Illiterate pple sha...smh
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Now his leg will be Amputated and he will resort to Begging with his disabled leg, he would probarbly make more money begging.

Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
My dear, you should be grateful to God for the gift of life. You've a thousand way to die everyday. It's because His love for you that you're u alive. He wouldn't like u to perish in hell, ur soul is important to God
Who made hell?
Is it not God?
Use your useless brain for once.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaoma14(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
And I am very sure our is sick
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by kindnyce(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're a foooool
I hope you go through and this so you can say this rubbish.

I don't blame you!!!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Firstandonly(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
There is no God
If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way Then you will know there is no fuckkking God We are on our own!
only a fool says there is no God

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
kindnyce:

I don't blame you!!!
Don't blame me but blame your ignorance in believing something like that exist.
Do you think that man can pay the bills?
Those injuries will cost over 2million,Where is he gonna cough it out?
And you're talking about some rubbish God? Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by KingThreatzz: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Inasmuch as hawking on roads is against the law, i wish him speedy recovery
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who made hell?
Is it not God?
Use your useless brain for once.
Woa! Lucifer is equally on NL wow. initially God made hell for you and ur agents, it's because of jealous and deception that made man a partaker of ur eternal home
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by iphanyiuma(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nuel182:
oga what do U want them to do?
Everyone z in Shock,they'll call the professionals to handle the matter. Don't U no if they move him anyhow,it inflicts more pain.
Illiterate pple sha...smh
your family illiterate heartless zombie
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Woa! Lucifer is equally on NL wow. initially God made hell for you and ur agents, it's because of jealous and deception that made man a partaker of ur eternal home
Who made man?
The Bible says man is in God's image so basically God is just like us!
How do you corrupt something that is exactly like its creator! Explain this!?
He made a place to punish those who don't believe in him even if you help the poor and feed the motherless.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by kindnyce(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Don't blame me but blame your ignorance in believing something like that exist.
Do you think that man can pay the bills?
Those injuries will cost over 2million,Where is he gonna cough it out?
And you're talking about some rubbish God? Idiot!!!

I know you're an irredeemable retard.
So Bleep off!!!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
He has a pregnant wife while selling bread? Speedy recovery
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
kindnyce:

I know you're an irredeemable retard.
So Bleep off!!!
Expected reply from a moronic brain washed pig!
Run off with your sack between your ass cheeks like the fool you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.