Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (56976 Views)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by DLifeless1: 4:44am On Dec 20, 2018
timilinda:

Nice 1! Very true! smiley smiley smiley
But why that name
I don't really know, just like it.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by wese90(m): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Traww post=74004931][/quote]
LoL, You can have iCloud locked for many reasons... I need it for part anyway
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Finest777(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.
Do u av sense at all.....nd sum idiots lyk u will still click like on dis daft comment of urs.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2018
DeepNuggets:

You may be going to hell for a lot of reasons and bad grammer one of it

Lol

You couldn't tell bad grammar if it hits you in the head and rapes you in the anus grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by greatbuc(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
GreatestA1:
Shut up. Playing politics with the excruciating pains of a fellow human like you shows you aren't different from the criminals we parade as leaders. You are a breathing demon.
can you read the comment after taking your medication. It will make more sense then
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by DeepNuggets: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
hahn:

Lol

You couldn't tell bad grammar if it hits you in the head and rapes you in the anus grin

Lol
Grammar* at least this won't take me to hell like someone referring to God as "it"
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2018
DeepNuggets:

Lol
Grammar* at least this won't take me to hell like someone referring to God as "it"

I'd rather be in hell than sing for eternity to a psychopathic god that enjoys the smell of suya.

We have actually redesigned hell and it is now equipped with split unit ACs after our scientists found ways to convert hell fire to electricity. Enough balling, strippers, alcohol, weed etc for eternity.

Why will I pass on such an offer to sing glory glory to a demented psychopath?

You should reconsider too. I am in charge of hell's real estate and I can get you a nice apartment by the beach, if Dubai can do it why can't our brilliant scientists in hell?, to spend your eternity.

Feel free to DM me for quotes grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by stieyven(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Your god can suck my dick

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by DeepNuggets: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
hahn:

I'd rather be in hell than sing for eternity to a psychopathic god that enjoys the smell of suya.

We have actually redesigned hell and it is now equipped with split unit ACs after our scientists found ways to convert hell fire to electricity. Enough balling, strippers, alcohol, weed etc for eternity.

Why will I pass on such an offer to sing glory glory to a demented psychopath?

You should reconsider too. I am in charge of hell's real estate and I can get you a nice apartment by the beach, if Dubai can do it why can't our brilliant scientists in hell?, to spend your eternity.

Feel free to DM me for quotes grin

Good luck with all that.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by hahn(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeepNuggets:

Good luck with all that.

Good luck with your imaginary god and paradise grin
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Olayemi1903(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mehn to arrange this leg is impossible in Nigeria
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Rozaytee: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.

Abeg shut d fvck up
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nuel182:
it's not about calling my family illiterates,it's about taking correction and using the right words when you feel like commenting
Okay
you're a lousy bunny blimp get a life retard
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nuel182:
it's not about calling my family illiterates,it's about taking correction and using the right words when you feel like commenting
Okay
see your miserable life who started with the insult you go about displaying how uncivilized you are on a public forum... I hope one day you get knocked down by a vehicle and people will stand by and take photos because of the same justification you implied
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
firstolalekan:

No
I think I'm a (rational) Muslim.

Hmm..to be honest Muslims are smarter than christians
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by slawomir: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
Abeg shut d fvck up

You know nothing about life daughter.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by firstolalekan(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
1Sharon:

Hmm..to be honest Muslims are smarter than christians
wow
My hand no dey o grin grin grin
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
iphanyiuma:
see your miserable life who started with the insult you go about displaying how uncivilized you are on a public forum... I hope one day you get knocked down by a vehicle and people will stand by and take photos because of the same justification you implied
wish U the same my brother��
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by timilinda(f): 3:25am On Dec 21, 2018
DLifeless1:

I don't really know, just like it.

Lol! Ok.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by DLifeless1: 4:42am On Dec 21, 2018
timilinda:

Lol! Ok.

Hope you ain't a feminist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.