Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (56859 Views)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
mhizroyalty:
OMG this is terrible..quick recovery
Reco watin?
The leg is damaged, there's nothing to recover there, if it was in a developed country na to cut that leg replace am with bionic leg simple.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
DLifeless1:
People most times get themselves into problems that can be avoided.
Okay imagine me in this Nigerian economy, because my guy jayD who earns better cash than me got married, I'll follow suit cos of pressure and in the long run put the life of my prospective wife and children in danger of being denied the basic healthy life and education.
How can my parents suffer to put through good schools then later on to have my children go to subpar schools, Nope! I can't try that, imagine you are selling bread and you are married, like serious, what will happen to your wife now you are incapacitated. It is not a must that everyone must marry as I consider marriage as not an achievement but just an incentive. If later on you make enough cash to afford more comfortable life, and you know your age wouldn't get you the right lady, why not adopt a kid or two, you'll still enjoy whatever the person who sired theirs themselves. And poor people making priority of male child which makes most of them have too many kids in this bad economy, being an inconvenience to brothers and uncles.
I must enjoy my life and no one will deny me that.
my guy chill. 95% of women nowadays trap men with pregnancy
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Rhemy2013(f): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oh Jesus!!!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by KillTheZombies: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dumbohari will be very happy to see this young man's blood spilled on the road like a dog after refusing to provide jobs and ruining the economy with his jackboot policies.

Anyday the dumb illiterate jibrin doesn't see human blood, he can't sleep well at night.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Expensive2000(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.

Slow down bro
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by SkinnyNigga: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
occupational hazard.. na so my papa take go.. had accident at his work.. died two days later in coma.. sometimes I just get tired of this world and start questioning God's existence..
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Dollarboss93: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

That's what I later found out......that God does not care about Humanity... I used to be an Evangelist before......

I think we are in the Era of Revelation chapter 22 VS 11......

'Just continue doing what you are doing'....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by obeycian(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.

yes.. Not the grace of one Fuckling God but the grace of God... Stop being ignorant..
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by bodee(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

if the man isn't doing nothing you guys will call him lazy. Life itself is a risk.
your signature says people should contact you for proof reading...

You should know that too negative statements "isn't" and "nothing' bring out positivity. What you just said was that 'the man is doing something but you meant 'the man is doing nothing'
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Saviouranking127(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
May Allah ease everyone's pain for us.

I felt for him cry

Ami ooo
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
iphanyiuma:
your family illiterate heartless zombie
it's not about calling my family illiterates,it's about taking correction and using the right words when you feel like commenting
Okay
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

You're Satan

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by factwriter(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:
Why shud anyone be risking their life selling in traffic if this country isn’t a $hithole.

May You never know why.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
factwriter:

May You never know why.

I know the reason and I think people shud try to be safe while hustling out there. The govt has failed us bt we can always find better ways of doing things. Selling in a busy traffic is not only illegal bt dangerous.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Ernnessy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your so hartless, u realy do not have human simpaty. cause u dn't know 2morw it may be your turn even in ur money bed or inside ur expensive car. so is like a rain that falls on every body roof. what you should know is that his child may come to rule ur children. just like many of our leader.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Ernnessy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your so heartless, u realy do not have human simpaty. cause u dn't know 2morw it may be your turn even in ur money bed or inside ur expensive car. so is like a rain that falls on every body roof. what you should know is that his child may come to rule ur children. just like many of our leader.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by liver123(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

X
Do you have sense at all? How dear you call God fucking.l pity your life
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by skukimania(f): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
People get mind to dey snap this kind thing oh. This is serious!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by firstolalekan(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
1Sharon:

You smart. You're a deist?
No
I think I'm a (rational) Muslim.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Toluabigr8(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Bad things has been happening ever since Jubrin took over

Click my signature to make cool money monthly
na jubril say make you dey scam people so?... Oloshi eyan
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

you are a mad man for saying there is no God.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by marwanafrica: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

How did you come in to existence in this life?
If you dont know, then just know that there is a supreme being in charge elsewhere,.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i was at 9th mile on my way to benue state remember? last time? i was going to buy a farmland in Benue state.

yeah yeah i remember!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Traww(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
wese90:
Chai
Why can't you just ask for stolen iphoneX

well, if you have iCloud locked iPhone X, I will buy... chat me up on 07065358057
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by ikesondiamond(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2018
There God
Bro.
Don't say that again
Read Psalm 53:1
Quick recovery to him
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Brightejeh(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2018
God will save you.... Just believe
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Sirmikky1:

And God spared his life, despite the terrible accident. Many just get a little knock and die.

Why didn't god spare the other people's life?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2018
DLifeless1:
Okay imagine me in this Nigerian economy, because my guy jayD who earns better cash than me got married, I'll follow suit cos of pressure and in the long run put the life of my prospective wife and children in danger of being denied the basic healthy life and education.
How can my parents suffer to put through good schools then later on to have my children go to subpar schools, Nope! I can't try that, imagine you are selling bread and you are married, like serious, what will happen to your wife now you are incapacitated. It is not a must that everyone must marry as I consider marriage as not an achievement but just an incentive. If later on you make enough cash to afford more comfortable life, and you know your age wouldn't get you the right lady, why not adopt a kid or two, you'll still enjoy whatever the person who sired theirs themselves. And poor people making priority of male child which makes most of them have too many kids in this bad economy, being an inconvenience to brothers and uncles.
age? that isn't an issue for men. even my grandfather took a new wife in his 70's. which planet are you from that says men can't marry at a certain age?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by DeepNuggets: 1:53am On Dec 20, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

You may be going to hell for a lot of reasons and bad grammer one of it
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by femison32(m): 3:33am On Dec 20, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

even devil knows there is Supreme being
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by timilinda(f): 4:31am On Dec 20, 2018
DLifeless1:

Nice 1! Very true! smiley smiley smiley
But why that name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.