Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) (56861 Views)

APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Awesomefred32(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

my friend keep quiet and stop sayint trash about God
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Awesomefred32(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
If god cared it would have saved you from the accident so it is safe to say it doesn't care

my friend keep quiet and stop saying trash about God
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by brainhack(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
DLifeless1:
People most times get themselves into problems that can be avoided.
Okay imagine me in this Nigerian economy, because my guy jayD who earns better cash than me got married, I'll follow suit cos of pressure and in the long run put the life of my prospective wife and children in danger of being denied the basic healthy life and education.
How can my parents suffer to put through good schools then later on to have my children go to subpar schools, Nope! I can't try that, imagine you are selling bread and you are married, like serious, what will happen to your wife now you are incapacitated. It is not a must that everyone must marry as I consider marriage as not an achievement but just an incentive. If later on you make enough cash to afford more comfortable life, and you know your age wouldn't get you the right lady, why not adopt a kid or two, you'll still enjoy whatever the person who sired theirs themselves. And poor people making priority of male child which makes most of them have too many kids in this bad economy, being an inconvenience to brothers and uncles.
I must enjoy my life and no one will deny me that.

I pray this your post gets to people in this category. They are just too many.

I don’t even have anything against marriage, its involves two adults that should be able to fend for themselves but the “children” part is a no-no if the people involved can’t even afford to eat good food.

The irony of life is that i meet people in Nigeria that have enough money to live more than 7 life-times and they have 1/2 kids and that is all. Still you see so many people that everything they own is not even up to meagre N300,000 you see them with 4, 5, 6 children like they are rearing farm animals undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who made man?
The Bible says man is in God's image so basically God is just like us!
How do you corrupt something that is exactly like its creator! Explain this!?
He made a place to punish those who don't believe in him even if you help the poor and feed the motherless.
Wow! Satan is quoting me? by the way don't use the word "us", you're no longer a living regardless of the fact that you've a little control of social media. Why can't u seek for God's mercy or are u enjoying hell?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
I thought that leg would be amputated. Thank God for the doctors and nurses that stitched that leg.

For those Atheists here, God gains nothing from the pains of man. He never wants to see any of His children suffer so horribly only if they pay total obedience and submission to His word and instructions.

If you Atheists have time, asked this young man about his dreams and other instructions he has been receiving from other persons before this incident so that you all won't come online and start talking gibberish up and down.

Quick recovery brother and may the Almighty God see you through and grant you power to overcome the pains.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Wow! Satan is quoting me? by the way don't use the word "us", you're no longer a living regardless of the fact that you've a little control of social media. Why can't u seek for God's mercy or are u enjoying hell?
Like the everyday christain you're avoiding my questions.
Run off, You're not my mate to argue with cheesy
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by sacajawea: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
Guy i get you but Just Shut Up! And Calm Down
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by translux(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:

When something terrible happens to you, then you will know how God has been caring for you all the while.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nwaikuku2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Like the everyday christain you're avoiding my questions.
Run off, You're not my mate to argue with cheesy
Mate ni Hahahaha Mr Satan, i have already answer ur question or are u blind to read? God made hell for disobedient angels like u and not for man.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahn:
shut up

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Martin0(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
gypsey:
All he had to do was stay the Fuvk Away from the Higway, over here people buy bread from TESCO's or ASDA supermarkets not on the fuvking Highway.

his God is probarbly telling him to fuvk off!! The brain that the so called God gave him he refused to use it. Even the Dumbest person on earth knows that if you mess with a moving Vehicle on a Highway you will get Crushed, he is lucky it was only his legs, The car should have put him out of his misery and killed him.

Last time driving Along the highway (9th mile Enugu) in Nigeria, i noticed group of young men Appearing at my side window, infront my bonnet trying to sell me roasted yam and barbequed Snakes, i was like, what da fuvk?!! shocked they eventually managed to scratch my AMG 2016 SUV Benz unnecerssarily.

Next time swear i crush one of them.

so you even dey Waka reach night mile eh, omo we go enter that side when you come, it been long i visit that state
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by jessedaflow: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

If you see shiiit that goes on in our high way
Then you will know there is no fuckkking God
We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.

Dont say thrs no GOD when u believe there re stil ritualist, and magicians.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Lucifer66(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Mate ni Hahahaha Mr Satan, i have already answer ur question or are u blind to read? God made hell for disobedient angels like u and not for man.
Are you this stupid?
According to your Bible, He sends man there to suffer forever just because you didn't accept Jesus even tho you might be a caring and kind man.
Does that make sense?
Your brain will tell you no but since you're brainwashed you will say yes it good for a kind man to go hell because he didn't accept Jesus!
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by finalboss(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmm, your GOD Didnt protect you

2 Likes

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
If God doesn't care you could been a mortuary cadidiate by now

What a dumb reply. I guess god dont care about the ppl that died huh?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Martin0:

so you even dey Waka reach night mile eh, omo we go enter that side when you come, it been long i visit that state
yes! i was at 9th mile on my way to benue state remember? last time? i was going to buy a farmland in Benue state.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
firstolalekan:

If only you have a functional brain...
God caring and God non-existence aren't the same...
USE IT!

You smart. You're a deist?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by wiseman2011(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
quickest recovery Bros, hustle continues
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
1Sharon:

What a dumb reply. I guess god dont care about the ppl that died huh?
Yes! God doesn't care! if God cares? why did God not let the guy die like he was begging God?. It means God can not hear he is deaf.

1 Like

Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Awesomefred32:

my friend keep quiet and stop sayint trash about God

If he doesn't, what's going to happen?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by richiepolymer(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
wink
I won't mind hosting you on a cool evening. I used to say common sense took a visa and fled Nigeria a few years ago.

DLifeless1:
Okay imagine me in this Nigerian economy, because my guy jayD who earns better cash than me got married, I'll follow suit cos of pressure and in the long run put the life of my prospective wife and children in danger of being denied the basic healthy life and education.
How can my parents suffer to put through good schools then later on to have my children go to subpar schools, Nope! I can't try that, imagine you are selling bread and you are married, like serious, what will happen to your wife now you are incapacitated. It is not a must that everyone must marry as I consider marriage as not an achievement but just an incentive. If later on you make enough cash to afford more comfortable life, and you know your age wouldn't get you the right lady, why not adopt a kid or two, you'll still enjoy whatever the person who sired theirs themselves. And poor people making priority of male child which makes most of them have too many kids in this bad economy, being an inconvenience to brothers and uncles.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Grupo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
My dear, you should be grateful to God for the gift of life. You've a thousand way to die everyday. It's because His love for you that you're u alive. He wouldn't like u to perish in hell, ur soul is important to God

So, God hates the young man that just lost his leg? Keep typing from your anuss
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Sirmikky1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Getintouch2004:
What did he do wrong?
And his God watched him face this agony? sorry bro

And God spared his life, despite the terrible accident. Many just get a little knock and die.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=slawomir post=73995155]Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God.

The life you live today is not by your power.......there's God forever
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
DLifeless1:

One of the most sensible comments I've ever seen on nairaland
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Paschal2legacy: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is no God

We are on our own!

You 're speaking from your Anus.
There's nothing like luck rather we 're just blessed with his grace.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by GreatestA1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
greatbuc:
People praying to die is not a joking matter o. Its now a common thing in Nigeria. How did we get here? How do we get out?!
Shut up. Playing politics with the excruciating pains of a fellow human like you shows you aren't different from the criminals we parade as leaders. You are a breathing demon.
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
thorpido:
It will be a miracle to save that left leg.
big miracle
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by Olaolud: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Off course,GOD cares for all of us the accident is typically man made.the food we eat,the air we breathe, the rain that falls,the sun that shines, are all GODS creations.he has promised us to wipe out our sufferings and eny other things that makes us cry in the new world
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by xtremeTall(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
KiaKiaLoans:
Are you Employed or Self-Employed and you need an instant soft loan without collateral in Nigeria? Kiakia offers loan services with cheaper interest rates. visit http://kiakia.co and get started..
wht documents are needed?
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by okc4nairaland: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sometimes life is not fair,
Re: Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) by kenrish2(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

There is no God

We are on our own!

Just run Benin Abuja road once then you will see that we are just lucky not the grace of one Fuckkking God. just because u blind ur heart not to encounter him does not mean he does not exist. He is my God and he is gracious and loving I hope u encounter him someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.