Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls (5894 Views)

D Idea Of Pm/chatting On Nairaland. / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Accuse them of avoiding you chat because they are afraid of you big diick. You would be surprised by what will follow. Dirty sex chats opens pusssies for me.

Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
I need more advice
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by kollinzgee(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO PROFIT IN DOING THIS. I'M TELLING YOU. FOR ALL YOUR EPISTLES, GRAMMAR AND EFFORTS TO KEEP GOOD CONVOS ALL YOU'LL GET IS "K", "FYN", "KUL", AND OTHER BORING SINGLE WORDS.
INVEST THIS TIME AND EFFORT YOU PLAN ON WASTING ON A GIRL WHO'S TOO BUSY TO REPLY CUS SHE'S GETTING HOOKED UP BY MANY OTHER HUSTLERS LIKE YOU.. ON SOMETHING ELSE. YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH YOU'LL GAIN.

trash comment .can you do without women ?ignoring women never works , our body and mind will always demand for their attention consciously or unconciously every one needs a soulmate its a natural instinct you cant ignore it.i bet even you dont follow this you advice or you are gay and abnormal

Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by kollinzgee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Accuse them of avoiding you chat because they are afraid of you big diick. You would be surprised by what will follow. Dirty sex chats opens pusssies for me.

bad guy grin grin
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by kollinzgee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
derrick015:
I need more advice

chat dirty,chat sexual, and be very playful online.look for their trouble infact the fastest way to break girls in chat is to chat childishly and immature but with a little maturity dont over do it.me personally i love chatting about a girls pant i accuse them of raping me online
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by kollinzgee(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Op communication is a 2 way thing. If the other party is dull and boring it cant just work. When I was in university, I used to crack my heads to have interesting convos with girls and no matter what I did they were just too boring and too dull. I made up my mind that women were all boring and dull till i went to Europe and got to interact with women there and the difference is as clear as night and day. Don't kill yourself, there are much better things to worry about than how to chat a girl especially a Nigerian one. Majority are boring. There are a few interesting ones (1 out of a 100 but the vast majority are boring and uninteresting).

eeyahhhhh life is harsh for some guys you went to europe to meet girls for real.
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

trash comment .can you do without women?NO

ignoring women never works , our body and mind will always demand for their attention consciously or unconciously every one needs a soulmate its a natural instinct you cant ignore it.i bet even you dont follow this you advice... YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU LACK THE SIMPLE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MANAGE TO READ.

or you are gay and abnormal
YOU GOT IT.

Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
allaboutkatiee you can contribute as well or in fact I need ideas from the girls themselves
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hey I am a woman don’t overthink it someone who appreciates you will open up it may take time as per in the beginning but don’t forget that you can always break the ice with weather or pop culture and also we women like to know more about you we read your mood slot and know when to bring things up that’s if she really loves you

With a guy I love I like being a listening shoulder so don’t take it personal if she asks questions about you it’s not for FBI and if she’s not talkative talk to her and also expressing love not everybody is all mushy lol but Love them like that
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by kollinzgee(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
derrick015:
allaboutkatiee you can contribute as well or in fact I need ideas from the girls themselves

wrong move bro.the worst people to seek dating advice from is women they are naturally confused .most of them will advice you to be a nice guy and being nice never works unless the girl likes you naturally i bet even you is a nice guy but how has dat helped you dating life tell us bro.
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
kollinzgee:

wrong move bro.the worst people to seek dating advice from is women they are naturally confused .most of them will advice you to be a nice guy and being nice never works unless the girl likes you naturally i bet even you is a nice guy but how has dat helped you dating life tell us bro.
hmm
Re: I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls by Sholah96(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Most gals chat more one on one compare to texting

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / see one story wey i read