Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (48257 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
your mom she's a witch quote me anywhere if you doubt me I'll review more.

I'll post your pic on this forum your name and address.

U r mad..... His mom is a witch but wife's mom is an angel abi
Re: My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. by Cindy95(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

So u r so blind to see the bad behaviors she is exhibiting Abi... U women are too biased honestly.. Too biased
u need to visit the clinic....
Re: My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. by 400billionman: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dogalmighty17:

Her family has been very accommodating. They have been open to see my mom. My mom however, keeps finding one excuse or another not to go.

Your mother is not even happy that you want to marry.

How can another woman enjoy the fruits of her labor ?

God created women to complement men but they turn to CONTROLLERS who dictate and issues ULTIMATUMS.

These people have a system of living long to 90 years, while heaping stress on the menfolk who are fragile in terms of long life. Average life expectancy for Nigerian men is 52.. Wise up...

In one poor African country, men kick bucket at 35.

Don't let them kill you early.

Nonsense..
Re: My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. by DenreleDave(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cindy95:
u need to visit the clinic....
Are you a nurse??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes / My Pre Wedding Pictures / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.