Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Crazy Over A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Over A Nigerian Man (5204 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,
How is everyone doing. Looking for a bit of advise from people from Nigeria. First off I am Canadian(black)and I met this guy from Nigeria in september. He lives anf work in Canada. I am 35 with two kids. He says he is 38 with no kids.He came up to me and began talking to me, i was somewhat agitated because i really didnt plan on meeting someone. We exchanged numbers and I didn't think anything would develop out of this. He waited 2 days and tried to get in contact with me. I ignored him after a few messages. He eventually calls and I asked him so who are you supposedto be again. I knew he felt out of sorts but of course a lady has to play hard to get. I noticed how persistent he was and I decided to talk to him via texts and calls. Currently we have been on three dates and counting. I really seem to be enjoying this young man's company for some reason. He is very sweet , says the right things, treats me very well. It feels like I knew him for so long. I am very open and honest with him. I feel like I can call him whenever and he calls me whenever. We spend a lot of time on the phone. Honestly speaking we are kind of fast paced,we have made love once which we both wanted.I have a very deep liking to him and I am smitten by him. I can't say that I love him but it's getting there. I can't help it I am somewhat of a detective or PI if you want to call it that. I went snooping on his Facebook page and saw a lady with his same last name. I asked him if he was married. He struggled somewhat before he gave me an answer. He said it was his cousin and ever since we are just arguing. He is accusing me of other relations of which I am innocent of. We blew things so bad, we have been arguing for days. I genuinely care about him and I am stuck at this point because I honestly don't want to date anyone married but I dont want to walk away if he isn't. It's been so bad I think I am causing him to go grey because I am giving him an extremely hard time. He has invited me to spend time with him but I just can't go. I told him let's go to Nigeria,he said he will take me. I really want to go with him to see the place and experience his culture and meet his family

I don't know what to do. I feel stuck. I amso miserable I wonder why he wants me...what should I do.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Jayslicky: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
You found a good guy and you're taking him for granted, anyways there're many girls who would pounce on him if you leave.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Liftkid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lemme call the counsel of honest and intelligent elders I know here to help you out.

Uncle Lefulefu grin

Pocohantas

LordKO

Pansophist

GrammarNazi1

MissRaine69

Capslocked

Ishilove

Dominique

Please help op out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
You found a good guy and you're taking him for granted, anyways there're many girls who would pounce on him if you leave.
How sure are you he is a good guy? Like we don't know what lots of you Nigerian men in diaspora do. undecided

But then he may be a good guy, no one can tell. grin

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:
Hello Everyone,
How is everyone doing. Looking for a bit of advise from people from Nigeria. First off I am Canadian(black)and I met this guy from Nigeria in september. He lives anf work in Canada. I am 35 with two kids. He says he is 38 with no kids.He came up to me and began talking to me, i was somewhat agitated because i really didnt plan on meeting someone. We exchanged numbers and I didn't think anything would develop out of this. He waited 2 days and tried to get in contact with me. I ignored him after a few messages. He eventually calls and I asked him so who are you supposedto be again. I knew he felt out of sorts but of course a lady has to play hard to get. I noticed how persistent he was and I decided to talk to him via texts and calls. Currently we have been on three dates and counting. I really seem to be enjoying this young man's company for some reason. He is very sweet , says the right things, treats me very well. It feels like I knew him for so long. I am very open and honest with him. I feel like I can call him whenever and he calls me whenever. We spend a lot of time on the phone. Honestly speaking we are kind of fast paced,we have made love once which we both wanted.I have a very deep liking to him and I am smitten by him. I can't say that I love him but it's getting there. I can't help it I am somewhat of a detective or PI if you want to call it that. I went snooping on his Facebook page and saw a lady with his same last name. I asked him if he was married. He struggled somewhat before he gave me an answer. He said it was his cousin and ever since we are just arguing. He is accusing me of other relations of which I am innocent of. We blew things so bad, we have been arguing for days. I genuinely care about him and I am stuck at this point because I honestly don't want to date anyone married but I dont want to walk away if he isn't. It's been so bad I think I am causing him to go grey because I am giving him an extremely hard time. He has invited me to spend time with him but I just can't go. I told him let's go to Nigeria,he said he will take me. I really want to go with him to see the place and experience his culture and meet his family

I don't know what to do. I feel stuck. I amso miserable I wonder why he wants me...what should I do.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
A Nigerian man in Diaspora?? My hands no dey

A Nigerian man in Diaspora behaves like Nigerian girlfriend they bash

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin op catch the naija bros on his lies and he's now denying his naija wife and calling her his sister.MariaLavina no bros no fit even clean up his acts.op caught him on his lies...hahaha. we naija guyz and our deceit ehn all cos of papers.dingbang and mikejj una need to read dis tory.even though its long its quite interesting.his sister indeed...hahahaha.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dear Smitten poster, here are some questions for you-

1) What is his occupation/source of income?

2) Is he a legal resident? What is his legal status?

3) Can you describe his inner circle?
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24:
A Nigerian man in Diaspora?? My hands no dey

A Nigerian man in Diaspora behaves like Nigerian girlfriend they bash
. abeg take ur time to read d story..u will laugh.the bros claimed he has never married b4 and op snoop thru im facebook page and saw a lady bearing the naija bros surname.now d naija bros is denying and saying na im sister be dat..i wan die for laugh ;-) . victorian and highqueen come and read tory oo.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by ojun50(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
If u follow any advice frm here u are on yr own,,,,,jst do whtapp will make u happy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
why was the good guy hestitant when op asked about the nigerian lady who bears his same surname .the guy na smooth operator abeg.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by SweetBuns(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hm...
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:
Hello Everyone,

you are a mother of two lipsrsealed well i don't know what to tell you, but just be careful . smiley
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin op catch the naija bros on his lies and he's now denying his naija wife and calling her his sister.MariaL avina d no bros no fit even clean up his acts.op caught him on his lies...hahaha. we naija guyz and our deceit ehn all cos of papers.ding bang and mik ejj una need to read dis tory.even though its long its quite interesting.his sister indeed...hahahaha.
Shu, no be sister o, nah cousin grin cousin wey never marry. grin

Since papers is what these evil guys use white women to get, I believe finding if he has one is the starting point here. If he has, what are his plans for the future? Will he be moving back to his country after a while or he doesn't mind spending his years in Canada. Can she relocate with him? Is the relationship for long or short term? . What does the man have to lose if things doesn't work out?
I think the lady should get over her smitten, smitten and ask and investigate on real questions jare.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:
you are a mother of two lipsrsealed well i don't know what to tell you, but just be careful . smiley
Oga op is a white woman not a Nigerian woman you will cajole with emotional blackmail because she has kids.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:
Hello Everyone,

That's his wife not cousin undecided just end the relationship to save yourself from story that touches smiley

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
. abeg take ur time to read d story..u will laugh.the bros claimed he has never married b4 and op snoop thru im facebook page and saw a lady bearing the naija bros surname.now d naija bros is denying and saying na im sister be dat..i wan die for laugh ;-) . victorian and highqueen come and read tory oo.
Lmao, I no wan spoil parole for anybody. The woman should be careful. She should not loose guard. Our men over there are nothing to write home about.
I just pray the guy is genuine.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao, I no wan spoil parole for anybody. The woman should be careful. She should not loose guard. Our men over there are nothing to write home about
I just pray the guy is genuine.
Eyyaa, why you com dey spoil market for us the genuine ones na... crycry

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

Oga op is a white woman not a Nigerian woman you will cajole with emotional blackmail because she has kids.
1 op is not a white woman,she's black Canada undecided

2) Op Lover is a fraud

3) i don't know what cajole is, undecided Nigerian men hardly marry single mothers, not to talk of single mother of two hence i put this emoji lipsrsealed.

you dig undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

Since papers is what these evil guys use white women to get, I believe finding if he has one is the starting point here. If he has, what are his plans for the future? Will he be moving back to his country after a while or he doesn't mind spending his years in Canada. Can she relocate with him? Is the relationship for long or short term? . What does the man have to lose if things doesn't work out?
I think the lady should get over her smitten, smitten and ask and investigate on real questions jare.
grin
MariaLavina:

cousin ooo sister oo all join .d guy no expect say op go get that sense to go thru im facebook profile or otherwise im for form a fake facebook profile. i will bet with my last naira dat d lady wey op see for d guy facebook is his wife.make she enter thru the lady page and go thru her pixs.she might get some incriminating evidence there...but i doubt if she go see any incriminating pixs for d guy page cos d guy go don delete im wedding pixs and pixs of children long ago.its this mindset given to us that the only way to succed abroad is to get married to their women na im dey cause all this wahala oo.make op question the guy more but then i know d dude will get more defensive.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Are you sure you are genuine?? sad I will minus you when you get visa
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:

2) Op Lover is fraud.

3) i don't know what cajole is, undecided Nigerian men hardly marry single mothers, not to talk of single mother of two hence i put this emoji lipsrsealed.

you dig undecided
the guy na professional scam artist.calling hiz wife his cousin.ahhh jubril el sudani why?
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by isgombe: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
okay for your cheap mtn data check my signature
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:
Hello Everyone,

LMAO grin grin Lady your lover got a Nigeria cousin who's bearing his surname undecided .one question for you cant you end the relationship? undecided
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:

2) Op Lover is fraud.

you dig undecided

@Bolded, not when Green card is on table. Nigerian men in Diaspora can do anything to grab Green card.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

Are you sure you are genuine?? sad I will minus you when you get visa
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
abegi make we spoil im racket.all these naija guys doin love scams overseas are already adding to we naija guys battered image. na dis dey give Jubril mind to refer to nigerians as criminals.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by dingbang(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin suzette911 abeg if u get sister wey need boyfriend, Holla at me, I am single and surching
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Please I Need Your Advise / Never Do This Inside A Keke!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.