Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Crazy Over A Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Over A Nigerian Man (5232 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
LMAO grin grin Lady your lover got a Nigeria cousin who's bearing his surname undecided .one question for you cant you end the relationship? undecided
easier said than done.the guy must be very gud with his kondo in za oza room hence her reluctance to break up d relationehip.abi u no read for the post where she say d guy bulala her in za oza room and she was loving the bulalaring.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin cousin ooo sister oo all join .d guy no expect say op go get that sense to go thru im facebook profile or otherwise im for form a fake facebook profile. i will bet with my last naira dat d lady wey op see for d guy facebook is his wife.make she enter thru the lady page and go thru her pixs.she might get some incriminating evidence there...but i doubt if she go see any incriminating pixs for d guy page cos d guy go don delete im wedding pixs and pixs of children long ago.its this mindset given to us that the only way to succed abroad is to get married to their women na im dey cause all this wahala oo.make op question the guy more but then i know d dude will get more defensive.
The reason I'm objective here is the fact that I know there are some responsible single and hardworking Nigerian men living in Canada, the man may be one. Although this cousin story get as he be. I think op should just get over her feelings and be wise. Like we Nigerian ladies tell ourselves here, ' fall in love but take your brain along' grin . We wise like that. grin

Op should not allow emotions becloud her reasoning and be smart. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by CaptainMitch: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
dingbang:
Any dude with cash won't be coming on nairaland to be begging for a wife...
dingbang:
grin suzette911 abeg if u get sister wey need boyfriend, Holla at me, I am single and surching

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
abegi make we spoil im racket.all these naija guys doin love scams overseas are already adding to we naija guys battered image. na dis dey give Jubril mind to refer to nigerians as criminals.
Na true..... Make Op just codedly discard the guy...
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
If he is already in Canada and works why would he need a visa.... I am not worried about helping him if he is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy na professional scam artist.calling hiz wife his cousin.ahhh jubril el sudani why?
i they tell you,the guy na big criminal ,can you imagine him get female cousin wey they answer him surname undecided which kind mumu talk be that one angry angry
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
easier said than done.the guy must be very gud with his kondo in za oza room hence her reluctance to break up d relationehip.abi u no read for the post where she say d guy bulala her in za oza room and she was loving the bulalaring.

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
You people are funny hahaha...I genuinely like him forget about bulalaring

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
LMAO grin grin Lady your lover got a Nigeria cousin who's bearing his surname undecided .one question for you cant you end the relationship? undecided
wetin..so person no fit get cousin wey bear Sam surname? Fyi I have a lot of cousins wey we dey answer same surname..
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by CaptainMitch: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Make sure you give him holiday gift it's that time of the year to show love. wink

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:
i they tell you,the guy na big criminal ,can you imagine him get female cousin wey they answer him surname undecided which kind mumu talk be that one angry angry
It could be... That's why I am still holding on. I will move on if that has to happen. I just wanted to hear different opinions. I have cried about it. He said he can't stand the accusations and I talk to much about it.i will never approach the lady and cause her to be sad. I rather walk away
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

@Bolded, not when Green card is on table. Nigerian men in Diaspora can do anything to grab Green card.
That's why we need to exposed this fraudsters.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Make me self market my own like dingbang.

Madam Suzette911 you fit help me or is only him you can help? I am genuine ooo and a lady too.

Me self wan leave naija cry
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
The reason I am objective here is the fact that I know there are some responsible single and hardworking Nigerian men living in Canada, the man may be one. Although this cousin story get as he be. I think op should just get over and feelings and be wise. Like we Nigerian ladies tell ourselves here, ' fall in love but take your brain along' grin . We wise like that. grin

Op should not allow emotions becloud her reasoning and be smart. smiley
op jus fall yakata cos d guy was so cool,handsome and romantic but thank god her sixth sense came in the nick of time and saved her. agreed there are responsible hardworking naija guys working in canada bur this one dey suspicious.he was stammaring when op asked him about d lady on his friends list on facebook that has his same surname though he quickly recovered and started denying..lol.that one na big red flag.maybe he forgot to unfollow his wife on facebook but iyam very sure im don delete im wedding pics.he forgot to unfollow his wife on facebook and his canadian lover happened to see d wife among his friends list when she was snopping behind his back.na dere d guy for looseguard.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=MariaLavina post=74022522]Make me self market my own like dingbang.

Madam Suzette911 you fit help me or is only him you can help? I am genuine ooo and a lady too.

Me self wan leave naija cry[/quote
Hahaha... I just want him lol
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Make me self market my own like dingbang.

Me self wan leave naija cry
cheesy it is well.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:

It could be... That's why I am still holding on. I will move on if that has to happen. I just wanted to hear different opinions. I have cried about it. He said he can't stand the accusations and I talk to much about it.i will never approach the lady and cause her to be sad. I rather walk away
Ok smiley
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Suzette911 post=74022542][/quote] Shu? Not that kind of help oo shocked , I no be lez. grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
op jus fall yakata cos d guy was so cool,handsome and romantic but thank god her sixth sense came in the nick of time and saved her. agreed there are responsible hardworking naija guys working in canada bur this one dey suspicious.he was stammaring when op asked him about d lady on his friends list on facebook that has his same surname though he quickly recovered and started denying..lol.that one na big red flag.maybe he forgot to unfollow his wife on facebook but iyam very sure im don delete im wedding pics.he forgot to unfollow his wife on facebook and his canadian lover happened to see d wife among his friends list when she was snopping behind his back.na dere d guy for looseguard.
Is searing a big thing in Nigeria... He said he sware if he is living a car will hit him and he will die...but if I am accusing him a car will hit me and I will die. Lol. I was like please stop I don't want anyone to die
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
You are very right about the guy, just saw the swearing part now.
No be only car go hit him, Aeroplane self will fall on him head.

Chai! Naija guys which way nah? grin
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:

He said I am saying something that's never heard in his family and he can killed for marrying a cousin how true is that...i just laughed and said it's 21st century .You live in Canada who is going to kill u.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
you will not make heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

You just killed me lol..I should probably let him go
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:

Is searing a big thing in Nigeria... He said he sware if he is living a car will hit him and he will die...but if I am accusing him a car will hit me and I will die. Lol. I was like please stop I don't want anyone to die
grin
Suzette911:

in nigeria when a person is swearing and saying car will hit him or otherwise then u know for sure he's lying to u.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:

You just killed me lol..I should probably let him go
I think that will be the best. The guy is a joker grin.

The right one will come. smiley
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

is it not this same naija u go catch person red handed dey steal money and if u hold im hand dey shout for help the same person go dey swear say im no touch ur money dat im no know how d money take jump enter im hand. abeg make we leave matter for mathias.. lol
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
dingbang:
wetin..so person no fit get cousin wey bear Sam surname? Fyi I have a lot of cousins wey we dey answer same surname..
I know that I have male cousins with the same surname. But if someone should ask me who is my cousin i would say that's my cousin but he wasn't aware I was referring to Facebook. All he says now is I am mean and I don't say sweet words
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Suzette911:

I know that I have male cousins with the same surname. But if someone should ask me who is my cousin i would say that's my cousin but he wasn't aware I was referring to Facebook. All he says now is I am mean and I don't say sweet words
well no guy likes a girl who is acting like an investigator. To me I feel the guy is genuine and you are just trying to look for nonexistent loopholes. Dont use your own hands to spoil your relationship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:

Sister in USA lol
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
is it not this same naija u go catch person red handed dey steal money and if u hold im hand dey shout for help the same person go dey swear say im no touch ur money dat im no know how d money take jump enter im hand. abeg make we leave matter for mathias.. lol
No so I dey one gathering one time, two women come dey fight over chair. Before we know it one of the womewn was already shouting " God will judge" God will judge, I can leave this chair but God will judge." las las after investigation was carried out, she was the guilty one. grin Na she pack the other woman things from the chair come sidon .

Niaja people ehn. I was just laughing that day.
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Suzette911: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:

Sister in USA lol
dingbang:
well no guy likes a girl who is acting like an investigator. To me I feel the guy is genuine and you are just trying to look for nonexistent loopholes. Dont use your own hands to spoil your relationship.
When I sit back and analyze things I can tell that he does care for me. My gut feeling says he loves me but probably into polygamy. He is from Benin City lol
Re: Crazy Over A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
No so I dey one gathering one time, two women come dey fight over chair. Before we know it one of the womewn was already shouting " God will judge" God will judge, I can leave this chair but God will judge." las las after investigation was carried out, she was the guilty one. grin Na she pack the other woman things from the chair come sidon .

Niaja people ehn. I was just laughing that day.
hahahahahahaha naija is such a wundaful place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. / Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.