Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (28788 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up Let's Hear It. / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Maxcoded: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Now, that actually sounded like him!

What if he is the one?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by toprealman: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Now, that actually sounded like him!
stop kidding me....buzz me.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Why didn't you call me? You don't care about me, do you even love me?
Meanwhile, I was always busy at work. Last time she came to my house I tried to make a meaningful conversation just to know what she got for her future but no she couldn't keep a good conversation but would rather talk about how her friend had a new bf or how her friend broke up with a new guy she just met, or the next glorious church service. And her puccy and my D ain't compatible.

Gettout here meehn angry

It's either you have a small willy or her puccy is d size of a well.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Maxcoded:

What if he is the one?

Interestingly, he's a nairalander, too , but he hardly ever comments.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
stop kidding me....buzz me.

kiss
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Maxcoded: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Interestingly, he's a nairalander, too , but he hardly ever comments.

One can always make an exception for something as touchy as this you know
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Maxcoded:

One can always make an exception for something as touchy as this you know

Perhaps, but not this time around.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

It's either you have a small willy or her puccy is d size of a well.
correct. One is likely correct.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by FinallyFamous: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're the dullest person I've ever reasoned with on Nairaland, you retrogressive fool!

You don't have an iota of sense of discernment in you. I think I have to stop giving you the cheap attention you seek. You seriously want to make me puke. I'll stop typing now, and I expect that you never quote me anywhere in your entire life again! Continue getting seizures with your simbian phone.
take it easy
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:34am On Dec 26, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
correct. One is likely correct.

Both can be correct IMO.... lol, come clean, which is correct?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by irumole1975: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
joyousever:
That was cruel,dont you think?

I don't have sense, right?

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
damtan:

Though I don't know you in person, but I definitely would be able to say quite somethings about you through your posts and quotes.

Which are?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by kelish(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
I dnt even know if we are still together, we had our different problems, then distance, now we are in different planets.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
henryhemon:

Isn't this better? I was so curious to know that a man will nag without signs. The truth was that you didn't like him well enough.....I can give those excuses wen I'm not so into someone but when I'm into someone even airborne I want to hear from her or I will make effort to leave a message across. We 've been there n done that. Truth is if we really care about someone, we will make out time.

Spot on.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by MrCork: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
KhadyM:

Then you dont know how insecure some guys out there can be. Even that 20mins go unappreciated

Do u have yansh please? Am looking for a models to help model my new designa outfit smiley
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by aktolly54(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Dude was so indecisive, unstable and couldn't sacrifice. I don't want such a person in my life. I'll rather be single, please. You can save your petty love.
you mean sacrifice his earn cash till you are satisfy? Base on your profile pics, I think that's who you are
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Futuremom: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Are you saying that people that grew up there don't know anything?? You must be stupid for that... You need to see people from there and you would know you're wrong.. Bush
moemindz:

You must have grown up in mushin or ajegunle or in one of the lagos markets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.