Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (28693 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up Let's Hear It. / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Destiny4fame(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Religious differences, my last two though.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Synord(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Toks2008:

I have had just two real relationships in my life. the first one was for 5 years and we broke up in 2001 when she suspected i was cheating and latter discovered she was wrong but i already moved on. The second one happened in 2013 and that one was simply because she wanted a break from 12years of lovely union for reasons best known to her though she said she felt caged since i was the only man she ever knew(met her when she was just 19 and i was her first guy) so i felt she was just naive and wanted to see if there was something better out there but she came back after 3years. Those 12years together were the best times of my life but I could not continue because of certain issues. I wonder why my exes kept coming back though.

i dont want another break up in my life at this age.

12 years ....Damn ...thus right here is crazy..I do pray you find love sir ..
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by AlfaAce(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2018
She started taking spiritual things more serious and she was uncomfortable with being in a 'sinful' relationship.I love(d) her.Dearly.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Synord:

12 years ....Damn ...thus right here is crazy..I do pray you find love sir ..

There is nothing like finding love. Just get someone who can tolerate your shit and who you can tolerate hers too.

6 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Synord(m): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Toks2008:

There is nothing like finding love. Just get someone who can tolerate your shit and who you can tolerate hers too.

Facts

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Duru009(m): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2018
I can't be eating one soup everyday !
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by damtan(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Interesting thread I must say.
Anyways, no love lost and none found. Had to put an end to 2 different prospective relationships to this nonsense genotype ish.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

To read is one thing, to comprehend the whole message written is another thing entirely.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have bothered to reply you, but your comment is so insensible that I can't look away.

Does 'Sacrifice' only connotes financial gains alone? Why're some folks not so bright at all?
To clear your doubts, it wasn't finance. It was time. Quality time. That's all. I needed nothing else from him.

I hope you are with someone that can sacrifice his head for you now
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by mrakeeno: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2018
sammuell:
she told me,am too young for her
And she can't date only me
lol

How old are you?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hantonia(f): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Oluhills007:

Oh really... How many times did you guys fvcked....
is that what I will be counting
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
moemindz:

I hope you are with someone that can sacrifice his head for you now

Dunderhead, don't ever quote me again. You're too intellectually slow.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by luizpippo(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2018
I had to scamper when she told me that I am evil...

I asked what did I do to be called evil by a gal I pratically feed, pay rent and do things for, not like I was getting anything back o.

I told her we need to stay apart, she cried, begged insulted, threatened me after two years, she now calls herself my best ex gf......I no fit

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2018
grin can I even call it a relationship? It only lasted two to three weeks. I asked her out cuz I was feeling too lonely and bored.

Well, the first thing was the distance. I'm party introverted and I prefer staying indoors unless it's very neccessary. In that case, I felt the only thing she could offer was what she has in her head, unfortunately, she wasn't just any close. At times I feel bored chatting on the phone with her. Yet, she disturbs me with calls every time (like ten times a day). Note: she never for once called me for a minute with her airtime, all she ever did was to disturb me with drop-calls and I'd have to call her back.

I always knew we were not compatible though, but I was bored and lonely.

10 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by sammuell(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2018
mrakeeno:
lol
How old are you?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dunderhead, don't ever quote me again. You're too intellectually slow.

#Egg-head.

You must have graduated top of your class....

Sound!! I'm sure you didn't sacrifice "quali-time and other things" for nobody instead of reading your books, while in school.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hybridz: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmmm! Wonderful submissions. As for me,i don't date/court if I know you don't stand a chance of becoming the mother of my unborn cuties.
I've however met some wonderful ladies. It's either they're already hooked, older or genotypically incompatible.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
moemindz:

#Egg-head.

You must have graduated top of your class....

Sound!! I'm sure you didn't sacrifice "quali-time and other things" for nobody instead of reading your books, while in school.

I so much hate sentimental people. I expect that people should be very tactless, like me. You my friend are too sentimental and silly!
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Elliot2:
i wish. Remove indecisiveness, i would be one man any woman will wish for. It's been six months i spoke with my present girl,and two years since we last saw.

It's been six months since you last spoke with your girlfriend?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Twoclans:
My way was not just pure cheesy

May God deliver me from my small small craze . undecided

Lol. You're funny.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by ImaIma1(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
we shabi your type better wise up and stop being a puss

So not sleeping with prostitutes means a guy is a puss?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2018
henryhemon:

See ehn, you know the truth? Life is very simple when we re doing the right thing. No one stops understanding intentionally if there isn't a breach at one point or the other. I was seeing a girl one time n at first I usually don't believe shit anyone tells me, trust must be earned n a whole lot of guys call her n the usual they re just friend story....long story short I saw many sms from different folks,that was where it ended. No time for bullshits n she wants me to be serious with her nah,I will never understand any shit again.

You doubt too much for your own good. Honestly. The fact that the girl up there turned out to be a liar doesn't mean your scepticism is always justified.

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Elliot2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's been six months since you last spoke with your girlfriend?
yea! Indeciveness! Bannie luvs me like mad,but i am scared i can't luv her same for now. Worst still,i don't want to lose her. So i just turn off and on until i am ready, or may never. But everyday i wish someone better than i am take her from me, but also wish they don't. I luv her like die too but undecisive about how to go about it.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Elliot2:
yea! Indeciveness! Bannie luvs me like mad,but i am scared i can't luv her same for now. Worst still,i don't want to lose her. So i just turn off and on until i am ready, or may never. But everyday i wish someone better than i am take her from me, but also wish they don't. I luv her like die too but undecisive about how to go about it.

Why can't you love her the same way?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Elliot2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why can't you love her the same way?
freedom.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I so much hate sentimental people. I expect that people should be very tactless, like me. You my friend are too sentimental and silly!

Wait oo.

is there a different meaning of "tactless" as used by you?

According to google, Tactless is defined as "having or showing a lack of skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues".

synonyms: insensitive, inconsiderate, thoughtless, unthinking, indelicate, undiplomatic, impolitic, indiscreet, unsubtle, clumsy, heavy-handed, graceless, awkward, unpolished, inept, bungling, maladroit, gauche, undiscerning, unsophisticated;

Mehn!!! you know too much
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
moemindz:

Wait oo.

According to google, Tactless is defined as "having or showing a lack of skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues".

synonyms: insensitive, inconsiderate, thoughtless, unthinking, indelicate, undiplomatic, impolitic, indiscreet, unsubtle, clumsy, heavy-handed, graceless, awkward, unpolished, inept, bungling, maladroit, gauche, undiscerning, unsophisticated;

No wonder the innocent broda was not "sacrificial" enough for you.

meanwhile "uyai" " beauty/beautiful"

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
moemindz:

Wait oo.

Barn rat, I used the word right. Don't come here to school me. You're too dull. Off you go now, chicken!
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Elliot2:
freedom.

You want freedom to be jumping about and exploring other people?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Maxcoded: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
moemindz:

Wait oo.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Barn rat, I used the word right. Don't come here to school me. You're too dull. Off you go now, chicken!

That guy only tried to correct you sis... You used the word wrongly and worst still, against yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lool... you still insist you used the word right? loool! You did not graduate tops after all.

and yes! you seem to have a library of negative words-" dunder head" "barn rat" et cetera....Keep it up and coming Boss.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by moemindz: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Maxcoded:

That guy only tried to correct you sis... You used the word wrongly and worst still, against yourself

The girl dull mehn!

Ad she dumped someone cos he was not being sacrificial. Well she sacrificed english just now

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Maxcoded:

I know what I wrote, you dull lots!

Tactless, as being used in the context I wrote meant - Insensitive. Yes, I'm very insensitive and unemotional when it comes to dropping people in relationships, particularly when you're stagnant and hate growth. I drop you off like a piece of shit. That's me being tactless. Now, I had to put it to that moemindz whatever, he's too sentimental to speak the truth. I expected him to be rational in giving comments, but as usual, you guys will always play the emotional blackmail.

Don't explaining anything to you folks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.